Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

I glowered at Aidan playfully, though my glower came across as convincing and malicious, which in a way it was, but only in jest. "Love to...though, the only thing Aidan will be thinking about is how many ways he wants to die for being a smartass." I gladly took the opportunity slap him upside the head with his own journal before following Sky out of the room.

Aidan

"The fear is paralyzing me Raven..." I retorted to her retreating back. If I didn't have this whole 'immortal with the strength of 20 men' thing going for me, I'd be scared *****less. But I gave her a sour smile just for the heck of it and left the two of them to their angsty romanticism.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Sky
We walked up to my room and I closed the door behind us. I locked it as well. Then I turned and looked at her..I sat on the bed,and patted it for her to sit beside me. "The thing is I have a secret. I've never lied to you, Raven...but there has been something I wasn't able to tell you until I knew I could trust you. I have for sometime..but it just got difficult. I refused to...make love to you, until I was able to tell you this. It's a biggie...so..brace yourself. You have to promise to sit here and talk this out with me, and not freak out..please?" I asked, taking her hands in mine.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

Goddammit, this always happens to me. Every time I find the perfect guy, there's always 'something I don't know' -- do I have a sign on my ass that I'm not aware of that says always do this to me, I really don't mind? Eerily, I scoot closer, preparing for the worst. "You're bisexual aren't you?"

Old 05-04-2004, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

Sky
I looked at her, and laughed loudly. "Oh..no...no I'm not. Well if that is the worst possible thing then I'm okay. Raven.." I said calming down and being more serious. "You may not believe this but I'm...I'm a vampire." I said and looked at her. She was either going to freak out or think I was kidding.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 05-04-2004, 04:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Rain
"How about a little one on one fighting?" I asked with a smirk, intentionally kicking right over his head. "And don't hold back. You know how much I hate that..." Something told me that Bran would anyway, but I didn't care if I got hurt.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Bran
"Okay little lady, have it your way," I said as I advanced toward her. But of course I would hold back. I didn't know what insane ideas were going through Malachai's head when he fought with Jaise, but I was always afraid I was going to hurt Rain. And that scared me more than anything. I kicked at her, and landed it, but it wasn't forceful, nothing she couldn't easily recover from.

Jaise and Malachai
Jaise, Malachai, and Marion went down into the gym, were almost everyone else was congregating. Malachai was already wearing his workout clothes, but Jaise decided to remain in her jeans and t-shirt, for some odd reason it seemed more like street fighting that way. "Marion, why don't we tag team Malachai? He's huge, and we'll have a better chance if we pair off against him," Jaise said as she looked over to her friend.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Marion
"Okay..guess that's fair. I'd like to go first.." I said with a chuckle. "Come on then.." I said looking at him, after we had walked on the matt they had. I walked alittle closer circling around him. Then lifted my leg to where it was even with his chest and kicked out with the strength of my leg muscles.

Old 05-04-2004, 08:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

I stared blankly at Sky, wondering if he'd really said what I thought he said...he had to bull*****ting me, he had to be -- there's no such thing as vampires! Why the hell would he say something like that when we're trying to have a serious converation here?! But...the more I looked at him and thought about the kind of person he was, the more I was inclined to believe that he was actually serious, that just maybe he was telling me the truth. I swallowed nervously as memories of all the classic horror flicks where girls like me are the main course zoomed through my mind at a thousand miles a minute. "I'm sorry...a vampire, did you say?"

Aidan

Well, since I wasn't really hungry I decided to go upstairs and get dressed for "the night's events", fun as they would be. It was hard having a secret from Raven, since we are really close, so I totally understood where Sky was coming from...only, he wanted to do things with her that I never would so...I kinda don't understand that part. But Sky's a good guy, so I know he deserves her and only wants the best for her. And I was just figuring out that I sucked at picking out clothes for this sort of thing, since Raven or some girl in the house would indefinitely have something to say about it. Maybe I would just wait 'til she was done talking...

Old 05-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Nyssa
As much as i loved to see Malachai get his a$$ beat again by Jaise, i felt a little bit jealous of all the time he wanted to spend with her. It was no surprise that he was starting to have feelings for her, but it still hurt. I wanted him all to myself.

I seen Aidan go upstairs and i decided to follow him. His door was closed so i knocked.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Sky
"Yes.." I looked at her face and was fairly sure I could tell what she was thinking. "I'm not going to feed on you or anything. I don't feed on humans. We don't really need that much blood. Some...but we eat regular food too. Obviously the movies are wrong, we can walk in the day and all of that. Both of my parents were vampires...I was born this way...I couldn't not tell you."

Old 05-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

It was all slowly making its way through my system, and I was trying to come to grips with the fact that he was actually serious...obviously all the movies are wrong if it's been this long and he hasn't made a meal out of me yet. I could understand why he had his doubts about telling me -- it's a pretty big deal to confirm someone's suspicions about the existence a fictional character from scary films and storybooks. And I had to be honest...he had balls to just want to tell me something like that, not knowing how I'd react. I got up to pace a bit and clear my head. "Okay...um...okay. You're a vampire -- undead, immortal, not feeding on humans -- right, got it. I'm sorry, this is just a little...weird for me, I've never had anyone tell me something like this, I...wow." Seeing that I was obviously making him unsure of himself by acting like I was freaked out, I sat down and stared at him...he was the same Sky, vampire or not. I couldn't help but smile. "I love you, baby, you know that -- I -- just wasn't expecting you to say something...like that and be serious about it."

Aidan

Zipping up my dark dress pants and not having finished buttoning my shirt, I heard a knock at the door and opened it. "Nyssa...hey. What's going on?" She was beautiful, no doubt about that.

**OOC**: I'll be back in a couple hours everyone, I have to go pick up my Peter Pan DVD. Please, continue. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2004: Message edited The Fifth Element ]

Old 05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Sky
"If you were expecting it that would be strange." I looked at her and smiled. "I love you too." I said,"I understand if you need to freak out...I was having a hard time not telling you. We were all having a hard time with it. Everyone adores you Raven."

Old 05-04-2004, 10:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Malachai
The blow stunned me. She was right about those legs of hers. I knew I would have bruises in the morning. I smiled, if she wanted a fight, she was going to get on. She went for another kick and I grabbed her leg, wrenching it to the right and flipping her over. I was already having fun.

Jaise
I watched as Marion and Malachai went at it. Marion was strong, but Malachai had the advantage of his size and he flipped her over easily. His body was pure strength and I watched his muscles flex as they continued their battle. He is so sexy, I thought to myself and immediately blushed. Where did that come from? I asked myself. This is Malachai. He's just like a brother to you.

ooc: Btw, if anyone wants to play Malachai, that's fine with me. If not, I've got it under control.

[ 05-04-2004: Message edited AliasUnknown ]
Old 05-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Marion
I fell on my back and kicked my legs out. I grabbed his ankle by putting one of my legs on either side and yanking. He fell down with a plop half on my legs. "You're to heavy to be allowed." It was all muscle but it was still alot. I wiggled from underneath me and got up quickly, ready for him. "I got him, covered" I said to Jaise from the side.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

"Wait...we? Who else are we talking about here?" I could've sworn by 'we' he meant 'his species', not our...not other people in the house!