Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Marion
"Oh..just now..?" I said looking up. "Well, he was acting odd before that. Kind of sick, even." I shrugged alittle. "I guess you must be upset. You like her, right?" I asked him. I was a fairly perceptive person when it came to things like this.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Malachai
"Nyssa, it didn't work, and I can't believe you would do something like that to Adam. Nyssa, you and me has been over for a while, but no one's said anything."
Old 05-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Nyssa
"Well it's time someone spoke up." I hissed. I didn't do anything to Adam he didn't like and didn't really want Chai back. Not really. He could go off to be with plain little Jaise all he wanted. I could have any man i wanted. Only...why did i want the only man that didn't want me back?
Old 05-18-2004, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

OOC: Well I'm back from the dead everyone. Sorry for the long absence, I deserve to be spanked. So...just let Brad Pitt know and I'll be awaiting my punishment.

Adam
Okay, so maybe being used wasn't the coolest feeling in the world. At first it had been a rush; now I just felt like a chump. I don't know why, I mean, it's not like I really liked Nyssa...or anything...well, maybe I did a little, otherwise I wouldn't have been so ready to do what we were about to do. Yeah, so I liked her a little more than 'a little' -- didn't matter, she'd just done it to get back at her boyfriend who wasn't even really her boyfriend, considering how he mooned over Jaise all the time. Whatever, I just had to get out of this house. Throwing on my other shirt that I'd had on in the first place before any of this ***** had happened, I left my room and headed down the hallway. Since me and Nyssa were somewhat near each other as far as housing arrangements, I was bound to pass her room...and of course her door was open...and of course I had to look at her...and she looked at me...and then Chai looked at her looking at me and then he looked at me, and then they were both looking at me...God, I felt like a chump. So I just swallowed and kept walking.

Raven
"Of course I know you mean it...and as far as 'what's about to happen', well...I think it should start happening before I get impatient." My look turned somewhat carnal, and I smirked at him as I pulled us toward the bed. Had I mentioned how glad I was he'd chosen to talk in a bedroom?

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 05-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Nyssa
I felt like such a bitch when Adam walked by. It wasn't like i really meant to...ok i really meant to use him. But he's cute and i would get it on with him...maybe...for real if i hadn't been just trying to piss Chai off. Alright. I was a bitch. "Ok fine." I said to Chai. "We're broken up. Officially, unofficially, whatever. Now get out of my room so i can change." I shoved him toward the door.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Malachai
"Fine, I gotta go anyway. Everyone else already left." I went to my room quickly and got changed. I wanted to see Jaise and tell her what happened. I would know then whether or not we could be together. I had always been able to tell her feelings, and I knew now would be no different. I ran downstairs and hopped on my motorcycle. I was at the club in no time.

Jaise
I saw him enter the club and my heart skipped a beat. He was gorgeous and I wanted him. I shook my head, trying to get the image out of my mind. I didn't need to think about Chai that way, he was like my brother...but really hot!
Old 05-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Nyssa
I stood in my room for the longest time not moving. I was not going to cry. I was not going to cry. I thought it over and over like a mantra. What the ***** was i doing? Stressing over a guy? No way!

I put on my black velvet tube shirt and a pair of dark lowrise jeans. If he could go out and have fun, so could i. All the way to the club and as i pushed in beside all those warm bodies i could smell blood flowing in their viens. It was intoxicating. I guessed i was hungry. I grabed the first warm body i could find and drug him onto the dancefloor.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

hello? where is everyone?
Old 05-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Sky
I laughed, and plopped down on the bed with her, continuing to kiss her. This was not at all what I was expecting to happen after our talk. Not at all complaining but still not what I thought would happen. I reached over and turned the lamp off and then grabbed the blanket pulling it over the top of us.

OOC- Right..so I realized the best thing to do would be a fade,seen I don't think either of them is clothed.. So here it is...
-Pammie

fade to black

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 06-04-2004, 07:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Heeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooo?