Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

Just walking into the kitchen myself, I was smacked in the face by the horrible scent of burnt food. Naturally, I turned to Bran, who was usually the culprit for this sort of thing. Ignoring the tease that I wanted to give him after he'd asked about Rain's whereabouts for the umpteenth time, I simply answered, "I think she's gone shopping with...herself, and what in God's name are you trying to make?"

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Bran
"It was supposed to be eggs. You know I can't cook." At least now I knew that Rain wasn't off somewhere with some other guy.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

"Eggs huh? Looks like toasted goose *****." I gave him a mocking grin and went into the refridgerator for what I liked to call food. Bran knew I loved to get a rise out of him...it was just too much fun. I really had no place to talk when it came to always wanting someone to be around...damn I wanted Sky right at that moment. Where the hell was he?

Old 05-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Nyssa
I encountered Malichai at the top of the stairs. I knew he was down there 'working out' or whatever he did so i was going to go see if he needed a different kind of 'work out'. But i heard the crash and he quickly came up. I wondered if he smelled Bran's cooking.

"Hey, hunny." I smiled cockily at him.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rain
I went shopping earlier alone, mostly to think. Sometimes I liked having time to myself. I opened the door, hearing people's voices in the living room and smelling burnt food. Bran. As if I hadn't thought of him too much already. I set my shopping bags aside and went into the kitchen. I quickly took some eggs out of the fridge and scrambled them. "Thought you might want these, since I smelled your failed attempt already," I said, walking into the living room and giving Bran the remaining eggs. I started eating my own. "Jaise, I'm sorry I didn't ask you to go with me. I would have, but you were sound asleep when I got up, and I needed some time to think anyway."

Cedrick
I stopped by the house and walked into the living room, seeing that everyone was up. Well, almost everyone. Nyssa wasn't around. "What's up?" I said, sitting down. I looked over at Bran and Rain, who were sitting together. It was obvious that there was something between them, except maybe to each other.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

I sat eating my cereal at the kitchen counter, observing Bran and Rain pretending they weren't into each other and therefore providing endless entertainment to me and the rest of the house. "Looks like the eggs are once again edible, thanks to Rain...by the way, what'd you get at the store?"

Old 05-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rain
"Just a few new outfits..." I said, even though I'd gotten much more than that. A girl needs clothes, right? "So what is everyone doing tonight, anyway? We should all go out." I glanced at Bran, mostly because I was interested in what he was doing.
Old 05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Jaise
"Ooh, I want to go do something. We could go to a club. I haven't had a chance to wear those leather pants you talked me into buying," I said, giving Rain a look. She had a knack for bringing out the rebel in me. I saw Nyssa talking to Malachai at the top of the stairs and felt a weird pang of jealousy.

Malachai
"Hello Nyssa," I said to her distractedly. I heard Rain asking about going out and then I heard Jaise mention leather pants, so I pushed passed Nyssa into the heart of the living room. I saw Bran sneak looks at Rain out of the corner of his eye and I wanted to laugh. Would I become that way about Jaise. I noticed Cedrick had come over. "Hey buddy, what's going on? Are we all doing something tonight?"

Bran
Rain was so beautiful. I couldn't help but look at her, and I knew Malachai had noticed. What could I do? I was in love with her. I had been in love with her basically my whole life. "I want to go out tonight. I think Jaise has the right idea...a club would be cool." I looked over at Rain again. Hopefully she would think it was a good idea. Jaise had been helping me with my pitiful dance moves and I was hoping to impress Rain.
Old 05-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

"Club sounds cool, I'm up for it. I'll probably be taking it easy on the alcohol myself, if that's okay with everyone. I know I'm a fun drunk, but really -- I do have a job too." I laughed to myself about the last time I got smashed hanging out with these guys...entertaining, yes, but Sky did have to calm me down a bit.

**OOC**: Is it too late to make up my own character?

Old 05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

OOC- here's my girl. I'll the post soon.
-Pammie

Name: Marion Rodchester
Personality: Sweet-natured. Intelligent. Strong. Friendly. Determined.
Life story: Marion was only fourteen when she was told of her duty as a vampire slayer. She did her job but was never pasionate about it. She rarely hunted unless she learned of a group of vampires who were going to do harm. Until a group set her up. She was brought out to fight them and while she was doing that the leader's best friend went and burned her house to the ground. Her mother, father, twin sister, and her infant brother were all killed. She was seventeen when it happened. She stayed with an uncle for a year and then set out on her own. She is more serious about her duties now and is seeking the left-over members of the grop who killed her family.She is friends with the group and has no idea they are vampires. She has never been that great at detecting them. They also do not know about her. They are basically the only friends she has.
Taken by: JillyHalliwell
Played by: Erika Christensen

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cedrick
Looking briefly at Nyssa, I looked back to Malachai. He was the last person I wanted to get angry. I wasn't sure what was going on between Nyssa and him, whether it was lust or love. "Sounds like we're going clubbing." That was always fun. Maybe it would take my mind off Nyssa.

Rain
"I would love to go," I said enthusiastically. "I even bought a new outfit that's perfect for the occasion." I wanted to look good for Bran. Maybe this would be the night that I would tell him....or maybe I would just chicken out like I always did.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Sky
I put down the weights and sat up from the bench. I wiped sweat from my forehead and headed to the kitchen for some water. I saw Raven from the back, and smiled to myself. I put my arm around her shoulder, "Hi there.I'm all sweating, sorry about that." I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek anyway, and walked over to get some water.

Marion
The bicycle had been a present from her uncle. It was over 3 years old and getting rather rusty. She was whistling to herself as she rode up the house of her friends, and dropped the bike on the ground. I resecured backpack on my back and went up to the door and knocked. I came most afternoons to hang out with them after I had finished everything I needed to do for the day.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Raven

"You know I don't mind," I say to Sky with a smile. The brief feeling of his arm around my shoulder and his mouth on my cheek was enough to make the room a few degrees hotter, and of course I was checking out his ass as he got his drink of water from the sink.

Old 05-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

ooc: I added your profile JillyHalliwell, and it's not too late to add another character The Fifth Element, if you can get a profile in ASAP.

Bran
I smiled, thinking of Rain in her new outfit. I was feeling confident and I needed all of the confidence I could muster. I was planning on finally letting the cat out of the bag. I had already talked it over with Jaise, and I was going to tell Rain tonight. I just hoped everything would go as planned.

Jaise
I heard the knock on the door and I knew it was Marion. She was one of my best friends, besides Rain, yet she didn't know our secret. It was hard keeping it from her. We all loved her, yet, we didn't want to tell her. It was a daunting burden to bear. I ran to the door and let her in. "Hey girl, what's up? I think we're going clubbing tonight, you in?"

Malachai
I sat down on the couch next to Rain, which gave me a better look at the group as a whole. These people were my family, and I was in charge of taking care of them. I saw Marion come in and I smiled. I had grown fond of her, even though I had to keep the secret from her. I looked over at Cedrick who was glancing at Nyssa. I liked him enough, and he seemed to like Nyssa. Maybe he likes her, I thought for a second. It didn't really make me mad. I had long known that I would never love Nyssa, we had just become comfortable with each other. Besides, there was something about Jaise that I couldn't shake.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cedrick
"Well, we have awhile until the clubs open," I mentioned. Usually, we all hung out around the house until nightfall. Then, we would go out. Sometimes, I felt like a bit of an outsider. All of them were vampires, except for Marion, but she didn't know their secret. Not yet.

Rain
"I'm always up for some working out." I was a bit different that way. I didn't like being weak, so I sometimes trained with the guys. Usually with Bran. "How about it Bran? Want to do a little bit of training?"