Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep and I live in Europe.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

FINALLY KING PERV IS DEAD!!!!

I loved M/L interactions this episode, previously we have hardly seen them interact much except for when L gave him baby Gio to hold. So it was really good to see them bonding.

I thought Bianca was going to kill Gio. But it was sad what happened to her and as always Asciano to the rescue.

Cesare in France: Machiavelli telling him how to dress well hello there and Cesare complaining about French dancing and getting slapped. The Queen was not thaaat bad to be a 2 sack woman.
I like Charlotte...she's no Lucrezia and Cesare knows that but she was a likeable character. I loved their wedding and Francois has been working out...did we see a 6 pac there? His striptease...lol!
I loved how he was thinking of Lucrezia on his wedding night and how he couldn't hide it in his lies. Hopefully we can see C/L back together soon. I would have loved to see Lucrezia jealous of Charlotte because come on all this time it's been Cesare who has been in those shoes and it would be good to see how Lucrezia behaves.

Anyway on to next week!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay so I have finally seen episode 5 ...I liked it.

i have to say that my favorite part of the episode was the Bianca subplot. I know it had nothing to do with advancing the Borgia name and it was probably thrown in there just to give Rodrigo something to do but I felt so bad for her. Especially when they revealed that she had a forced miscarriage. I don't believe she would have ever harmed baby "no grow" Gio.

Next favorite was definitely Micheletto/Lucrezia, King Ferdinand met an appropriate end. Now I kind of want Micheletto to get that child that he would bind to him. ..Alfonso didn't do much this episode but then again, it's Alfonso. LOVED Lucrezia boldly bringing up her child at the dinner. Loved how she said, any child of hers is also her husbands. Again Alfonso, didn't do anything, he just sat there.

Cesare and France was fun. I agree with those who said he seems slightly wasted . I didn't realize that he has slept with Charlotte before they actually got married? Poor Francois, 2 slaps from the queen who wasn't really a "2 sack woman" just homely and I suspect that was more makeup. It was also very crystal clear that Cesare was pretty much there for an army, when he was asked about a bride he said that was the "least" of his needs. Cesare is away from Rome and the angst was just having a bit of fun. Good for him. I also found it very telling when he said he realized his world wouldn't change unless he made it change. I think this will come into play later down the road with C/L
NYPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I liked it also and loved that Mich followed Lucrezia out into the woods when she was looking for the poisonous plants and mushrooms.

I loved that they set up the gang of Italian nobles switch of a sides. And loved Machiavelli giving dressing advice to Cesare which hid the real advice he was giving him.

I felt to sorry for Bianca to like that part. And to see her die that way was hard for me.
Nahh my favorite part was when Ces was making fun of the French dancing. And he even said that he thought the two sack queen was comely so even he didn't think she was that bad.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
I didn't realize that he has slept with Charlotte before they actually got married?
Cesare totally did, lol, they got married in the sheet scene and had sex before that scene. Cesare also made mention of her maidenhood being in tact for the marriage ceremony I believe... I can't remember the exact wording but it was about that.
Borgia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I loved that they set up the gang of Italian nobles switch of a sides. And loved Machiavelli giving dressing advice to Cesare which hid the real advice he was giving him.
Yes, how could have I have forgotten that scene. They totally set the scene for a switcharoo later on in the show.

I also note that Lucrezia said, " I love my husband" in this episode, I think she will say that as lip service throughout the series because as we all know she does not love Alfonso.

Quote:
Cesare totally did, lol, they got married in the sheet scene and had sex before that scene. Cesare also made mention of her maidenhood being in tact for the marriage ceremony I believe... I can't remember the exact wording but it was about that.
Yeah I had to at that comment. If there was no Lucrezia, you could see the C/C match.

I also noted that Cesare answered Charlotte's questions with a "yes", but when she asked if it was her he loved, his voice caught and it came out as more of a "yeah"..easy to tell he was lying.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

And of course Sforza being the Cesare under study made me laugh when he framed Gonzaga for causing Bianca's suicide. Loved that bit. Sforza is more Borgia than even he wants to admit.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I have to say I love Asciano LOL..he just pops up at the right time.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking that soon he'll take to wearing leather pants.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Ha! The thought of him wearing leather pants is unsettling for some reason.
Seriu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

It is isn't it. But he wants to be like Ces so I can see him trying to make it work.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I don't see Asciano in leather pants
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

OK how about the black cassock instead of the pants then?
Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, you guys liked the episode then? And did you hear when Michelleto told Lucrezia that he's "charged" to look out for her saefty. Oh, Cesare!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Well of course I did Arinna and I heard it very well I'm miss rabbit ears after all. And I kind of always assumed that Ces would do that for her.
Reply   Post New Thread