View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:36 AM
xinya
Dedicated Fan

FINALLY KING PERV IS DEAD!!!!

I loved M/L interactions this episode, previously we have hardly seen them interact much except for when L gave him baby Gio to hold. So it was really good to see them bonding.

I thought Bianca was going to kill Gio. But it was sad what happened to her and as always Asciano to the rescue.

Cesare in France: Machiavelli telling him how to dress well hello there and Cesare complaining about French dancing and getting slapped. The Queen was not thaaat bad to be a 2 sack woman.
I like Charlotte...she's no Lucrezia and Cesare knows that but she was a likeable character. I loved their wedding and Francois has been working out...did we see a 6 pac there? His striptease...lol!
I loved how he was thinking of Lucrezia on his wedding night and how he couldn't hide it in his lies. Hopefully we can see C/L back together soon. I would have loved to see Lucrezia jealous of Charlotte because come on all this time it's been Cesare who has been in those shoes and it would be good to see how Lucrezia behaves.

Anyway on to next week!