Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm also a Klaroline fan, May. I don't make sense sometimes I know.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah not even... I think I shipped Bangel because I was like 12 years old, otherwise I would have probably shipped Xander/Buffy or something like that..
Old 01-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why? Angel and Buffy were that romantic? Hmm, I was never into Buffy that much. I only watched a fan vid I think of an episode with Spike/Buffy and I think that's the only reason I liked that ship. They were more... well, erotic for the lack of other appropriate word.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Bangel were very sexy.. but they couldn't have sexy times cause Angel would lose his soul and stuff..
Old 01-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Nelly, as I said, Joss Whedon didn't have much to do with Buffy or Angel in their finaly few seasons. He had moved on to Firefly at the time, and was busy developing other projects.

I cried because Angel and Cordelia never got their chance, May. I really shipped them hard by season 3, but then the show went totally crazy and almost as silly as Buffy became.

Buffy and Angel definitely had their moments, Arinna. But you have to watch the first three seasons to find out.

Hey, Roon! I hope you and the family are okay! You and your son having any TV time together? and yeah, Serenity is what convinced me that Joss Whedon would make a great filmmaker, and The Avengers proved me right. I don't known what he was thinking with Dollhouse. It wasn't that much of a concept, and Eliza Dushku can't really carry a show on her own. She's more of a supporting actress.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I just said I'm not so much of a Buffy fan, Alex.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I know, Arinna. Neither was I. I didn't get into it until after it was already over. I watched in in reruns, along with Angel.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

It's nice to meet people who don't think Buffy is that great or at least can see its flaws Most of its fans are quite rabid.

I shipped Bangel in the first seasons and then Spuffy. I stopped shipping Spuffy when he tried to rape her. I don't understand why some male writers think it's ok when a woman falls in love with her rapist or a guy who tried to rape her. It's quite disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Nelly, I agree with you on Skins and I don't agree with you at the same time, I think S4 was really good at first and ended up being revoltingly disappointing. I blame 4x07 mostly. S5 was ok but the spark was gone, it wasn't the same anymore. And I'm just not even going there with S6...
I hated S4. All of it. They ruined Naomily and Effy. I hated Freffy but I thought their relationship was going to be completely different. At least I thought the writers would try to make them rootable and likeable. Their storyline was terrible with the depression and all the ridiculous stuff.

I didn't like S6 at all but S4 is still the worst imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roon (View Post)
I know unpopular opinion right! But hey I have watched Firefly which was ok, and Dollhouse which bored me to tears. I noticed with Firefly that the film Serenity was so so much better and thats one of the reasons I think he should stick to film rather than TV now, it suits his style better.
I never watched Dollhouse but I think Firefly was his best tv show. Maybe because it was short lived and they didn't have time to ruin everything.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Arinna you are a Spuffy fan but not Delena??

Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
It's nice to meet people who don't think Buffy is that great or at least can see its flaws Most of its fans are quite rabid.
Yes I think that too, seems to attract really hardcore fans!
Old 01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No, Arinna doesn't like Delena. She thinks it's illogical and it was only done because Ian and Nina are dating.

And I gtg now. I have to work tonight. Arinna has already gone to bed, I think. I'll see you all tomorrow, okay? Thank you all for a great week! We had an amazing post count!

Night, Roon! Night, May! Night, Nelly! Night, Nina, wherever you are! You too, Alexa and Xinya!

Welcome and good night to all our new posters!
Old 01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roon (View Post)
Arinna you are a Spuffy fan but not Delena??

Nope, I'm a Stelena fan. There's something in Delena I don't like. I don't know why.

Now, I'm going to bed, because it's midnight here. Goodnight, guys!
Old 01-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Night guys! And I didnt know that about Ian and Nina are dating! That explains the chemistry.. now about where shows should go with chemistry... see other thread!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
No, Arinna doesn't like Delena. She thinks it's illogical and it was only done because Ian and Nina are dating.
I think it was obvious from the very first promo that both ships were going to happen at some point in the show. Even when I shipped Stelena back in S1 I knew it. It has nothing to do with Ian/Nina. TVD isn't OTH.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I think I missed the boat on that discussion. Or on any. /headdesk

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Closed Thread   Post New Thread