Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What's Black Mirror, May?

And I...uhhh....work at a Wal-Mart.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Having so many Emma/Thayer feelings right now...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Nina! I hope you're doing okay today. Who is Emma/Thayer?
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Alex, have you checked the wal-mart music video by Mr. Ghetto? is one of the grossest yet funniest things I've ever seen.

Black Mirror is one of the best mini series to ever be created, won the international Emmy for best mini series in 2012 and was completely snubbed in the Baftas.. YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH IT. YOU TOO NINA. EVERYONE SHOULD. IS REALLY AMAZING.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Please don't ask me that. And I'm talking about The Lying Game. I thought has a board? But I could be wrong.

I'll see if I can find it and find time to watch it.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry double post but I knew I wasn't wrong although I don't really visit there: The Lying Game - Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

It's just 3 episodes for Black Mirror, if that helps I watched all 3 the same day and my life is not the same since then (ok, I might be over reacting but it's really good!)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
A new Delena fan. I'm sorry, Roon I'm all team Stelena here... when I'm watching it. Now, well... I'm watching it because of Klaus mostly. And I think Alex is moving around my time, because we're seven hours difference and usually when I'm saying goodnight, it's around midnight here.
Lol Stefan really? I bet you like Edward and Bella too

Havent seen Klaus yet, just started season 2. Going to try True Blood at some point too. Although I still cant watch any of these vampire shows without waiting for Sam and Dean Winchester to turn up
Old 01-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

True Blood is quite ok, Roon.. I have yet not watched Season 3 and second half of S2 but watched S1, S4 and S5 completely (so I kinda know what happens in S3) I know I should watch tho, cause everyone keeps saying is their best season.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well TVD so far... has surprised me because honestly no one has really got vamps right since Buffy, and even then that was only the first 5 seasons. For some reason they are really immmersed in our current culture.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

I know, I used to love Buffy.. but only the first 4 seasons, 5th season had great episodes but I wasn't that hype about it..

True Blood is way different to Buffy and TVD, I've tried watching TVD but I found it boring, True Blood got me from the pilot.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

The 5th season of BtVS was my favourite by far. Then the 2nd.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roon (View Post)
Lol Stefan really? I bet you like Edward and Bella too

Havent seen Klaus yet, just started season 2. Going to try True Blood at some point too. Although I still cant watch any of these vampire shows without waiting for Sam and Dean Winchester to turn up
Yes, I'm Edward and Bella fan. And I don't know why I can dig Delena, really.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I blame Francis Ford Coppola for the resurgence and populisation of vampires you sort of have to like and have the hots for. It all started with Gary Oldman making us sympathetic to Dracula and swoon for him at the same time
Old 01-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't mention Coppola's version of Dracula, Roon. I absolutely hated that. It was totally unfaithful to Bram Stoker's novel and did a great disservice to the characters of Jonathan and Mina Harker. The movie made Jonathan look like a fool and Mina look like a silly girl who never even cared about him, when in the novel they were totally devoted to each other and even willing to die for the other. When Mina was infected by Dracula's blood, said she'd rather have Van Helsing kill her than allow herself to become a threat to Jonathan, and Jonathan said he'd rather become a vampire himself than let Mina spend eternity alone.