Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah or at least till tomorrow. My step dad needs it on Fridays.

April
Old 04-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Well, hope you get your car back soon.

I'm so tired. But I got my taxes done.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Oh yes, I used to watch True Blood (see icon).
Dexter I gave up on after season 2.
What do you think of OuaT? I think sometimes the episodes are great and sometimes really bad and I cannot really see where they are going with it.
What is GCB?
Oh I love True Blood!
I wanted to watch OuaT but not really got round to it. What other shows do you grils watch?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just thought I'd share this. So I wake up this morning to an alert on my phone that Francois Arnaud is following me on Twitter...for 2 seconds I got soo excitied then realised it was his fan-group! lol

Sigh
Old 04-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

- I never used twitter. But I heard there are a lot of fakes out there. Someone told me though that David Oakes does twitter and is actually a very bright young lad, not stupid and vain as you expect most actors to be.

I'm watching... way too much. I didn't think I would watch Games of Thrones but I gave in to the peer pressure. So that is one thing. I also watch Make It Or Break It, Ringer and Revenge. -- That is currently obviously, I've watched other things in the past. How about you?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a whole list of shows I watch.

I loved s1 of Nikita and been very disappointed this season. Which I think it might be the last season.

April
Old 04-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

I stopped watching half through s1. I don't know why because it wasn't really bad but I had my troubles with Shane West as Michael. When you have La Femme Nikita, the Canadian series and the French film to compare ... he just ... let's say to me he fell short, I couldn't believe him in this role. Otherwise I liked it fine, especially the dynamic between Amanda and Alex. But... then I couldn't figure out which was the last episode I watched anymore and gave up. As for season 2 being the last one. I guess a lot of shows go bad in their sophomore season, some are given another chance, others not - and by putting Nikita in the Friday death slot... I think its fate is sadly sealed.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I started watching Nikita last month, and have it on while I'm doing job applications. Its not a bad show...and has improved in season 2. Michael just seems very passive to me.
I've also recently started watching Priviliged...I have no idea why that show got cancelled! Its actually quite good.
Anyone watched Suits?
Old 04-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Did you watch "La Femme Nikita" before you watched "Nikita"?

Oh, Priviliged was the one with the girl from "Pretty Little Liars" and that other girl from "The Lying Games", right? That was... seasons ago. I think I watched one or two episode. Didn't quite grip me but seemed harmless enough.

I did watch "Suits"... I'm so-so on it. Somebody lended me their episode set. It's nothing I'd actively pursue though myself. Not bad but nothing I'm crazy about either.

Oh, what I started watching is "Missing (2012)" with Ashley Judd, it's really good. Or at least I think so because I spy shows. Funny side note it has actors from both "The Borgias" and "Borgia" in it.

What jobs are you applying to?

Old 04-13-2012, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I had watched La Femme Nikita aggges ago so don't really remember it that much.
I really did not like Pretty Little Liars at all.....omg thats the most annoying show in the world!
Suits is good especially when there is nothing else to watch in the long summer months...lol. I will try and watch Missing.
I'm applying to jobs in the charity and political sectors....its just really tough at the moment.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the French movie, the TV show... it took a while to grow on me, the set design was very cold and the budget pretty low, I suspect as it was a Canadian production, not as glam as the US version.

Pretty Little Liars - I admit I watched it. I do agree though that I find it 60% annoying and that is the part where they all have these boyfriends and high school drama while the only thing I'm really interested in is the murder plot.

Yes, that was what I was trying to say Suits or other shows like Burn Notice - were fun to watch when nothing else is on that I'm really interested in and I want to pass some time. But it's nothing I'd actively seek out when things are on that interest me. Not that it is bad, it's just to me not that good that I'd go looking for it.

As for Missing - I love it, I think they put a lot of money into it, probably even filmed in Europe and didn't make a backyard in Queens look like it. And Ashley Judd is an amazing actress I always loved her. But if you are not into spies and all that jazz, you might not like it. Gina McKee is in it who plays Caterina Sforza on "The Borgias" and Tereza Voříšková who plays Fiametta de Michaelis on "Borgia". Also if you've seen "Games of Thrones" you'll see they have cast Sean Bean.

Yes, finding a job... it appears impossible. What kind of background do you have?

Old 04-13-2012, 07:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like spy stuff, really liked Alias so will definately watch Missing when I get the chance. Game of Thrones is good....at times too much nudity for my liking though.
I have a Master's in Politics and a hell of a lot of internships but yet nothing seems to be working! I am considering a PhD but still not sure.

Since you watch True Blood, team Eric or team Bill?....lol
Old 04-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Well... I like nudity. What put me off on Games of Thrones was the context the nudity was in as especially in the first few episodes it was very misogynistic in my opinion.

Alias is about my favourite show of all times.

True Blood. Definitely not Team Bill. I would have said Team Eric hadn't it been for last season where the whole cutsey thing caused by his anmesia was a bit too drawn out and kitschy for my taste.

Ach a PhD... let's not talk about this... *sobs*

Old 04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

What are you doing your PhD in?

I deffo get the misogyny in GoT but having not read the books I'm wonderingt if thats in the books too,

I tried watching Boardwalk empire....I just could not get into it. Have you seen it?
Old 04-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Chemistry. And no, I didn't read the books and I didn't watch that show. It's something about the mob, is it not?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread