Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Aww. You know, weight ... it's a tricky thing. I'm sure it's not that bad. But I get you about wanting to be more active ... or I think I should get it ... as in I think I should feel this way too.

I see. We don't do the maid of honour thing here either. But wow, that's a long friendship then. What are ou doing for the bachelorette party?
Oh it is.....especially when you see someone after 3/4 years and they are like omg you have put on weight...you used to be so slim. I'm like yeah I know. Weird thing is with weight, when you put it on you dont realise till you put a lot on.

I have no idea right now, trying to come up with ideas but me and her other friend don't quite get on so well. She suggested pole dancing class and I was like err shes not gonna like it but she was like no I know her she will like it. I personally don't see her enjoying such a thing, I think it would be fun but its not her. So its just a matter of finding a few things. I think stripper is out for sure. So probably maybe dinner with live entertainment somewhere..Still looking for ideas really. Maybe a cabaret show or something. Any ideas...would be great.

I'm not fond of weddings to be honest....asian weddings take days and days and days and I get bored. I wish it was just a couple of days! lol
Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

I get nervous with every gramm I gain.

Oi, how long has she been friends with that other friend? I'd feel weird too... especially with a male stripper. That would be... super weird. I cannot really understand why you would enjoy such a thing. I don't know... I've only been to such a thing once and we watched Disney movies and had pizza.

Oh really? What is done on those days? I mean what is there to do except for saying "I do" and having cake?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I get nervous with every gramm I gain.

Oi, how long has she been friends with that other friend? I'd feel weird too... especially with a male stripper. That would be... super weird. I cannot really understand why you would enjoy such a thing. I don't know... I've only been to such a thing once and we watched Disney movies and had pizza.

Oh really? What is done on those days? I mean what is there to do except for saying "I do" and having cake?
lol. About probably 7/8 years. Strippers is not my kind of thing. Pole dancing class would be a good thing just for fun and exercise lol. Maybe a bar/club thing would be good...but at the moment its just brainstorming time.

Since this is a Pakistani Muslim wedding, theres sing songs for a few days (I hate these), and then theres a henna party, then theres the actual wedding day from the girls side and then theres the grooms sides reception which is usually the following day or week. Last year I had like 2 months of weddings and it did my head in...lol. I'm no way having a big wedding when I finally get married.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Karaoke?

Oh my that sounds really involved. When are you getting married?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Karaoke?

Oh my that sounds really involved. When are you getting married?
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm single at the moment and trying to sort my career and life out so no plans for at a few years. How about you?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

I will never get married.

So how is the career sorting and meeting people going?

Old 04-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

How come you won't get married? Do you not believe in the concept of marriage or just you don't want to?

Career sorting- crap! Meeting ppl not really bothered. I think I need time to sort my life out and put myself first right now rather than having to consider someone elses feelings. And secondly, I havem't really liked anyone in nearly a year...lol. I know what I don't want in a partner...just dont know what I do want...if that makes any sense? Are you dating or in a relationship...or like me and probably a commitmentphobe right now?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Me neither. Or if I ever get married it would be just me and my boyfriend. No guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinya (View Post)
I know what I don't want in a partner...just dont know what I do want...if that makes any sense?
I know exactly what you mean. I think the hardest thing is to know what you want and how the recognize it in a person.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't met anyone I liked in over a decade. It's this thing that is kind of biting itself in the tail - I never liked anyone who liked me and the one I liked didn't like me in that way. So I've given up. That and the fact that my parents have spent a lot of money on my sister's wedding. I wouldn't want my father to feel like he has to put in the same crazy amount in order to be "fair".

As for the knowing what you don't want but not knowing what you want part - that's the story of my life in general. I guess that's because I hardly ever want anything. Especially lately. Except for being left alone perhaps.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Srsly? It's been two weeks!
It's been like a month. We do know that the engine is blown. What we/I gonna do next is well I don't know.

Totally freaked out today. Found out a man was murder in his apartment in the same complex where I live. Actually the building is like 3 behind me.

April
Old 04-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Blimey that's creepy. Did you know him?

And well, that sounds like... is it worth fixing or would you better be off buying another car?

Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I haven't met anyone I liked in over a decade. It's this thing that is kind of biting itself in the tail - I never liked anyone who liked me and the one I liked didn't like me in that way. So I've given up. That and the fact that my parents have spent a lot of money on my sister's wedding. I wouldn't want my father to feel like he has to put in the same crazy amount in order to be "fair".

As for the knowing what you don't want but not knowing what you want part - that's the story of my life in general. I guess that's because I hardly ever want anything. Especially lately. Except for being left alone perhaps.
I decided if I ever do get married, it will definitely be a shotgun wedding. I really don't like big weddings at all.

Oh I feel your pain sista! The same thing is with me, I had a crush on a guy like a year ago who I barely knew and thought was cute...and he did not get my sense of humour and he probably didnt like me anyway...lol. I wouldn't mind dating but even then I haven't met anyone I would like to date. I usually attract really weird guys and I just have no idea why!
Funny thing is I have lot of guy friends too and my friends why don't you like any of them? My response is because they are my friends I don't see them in that way and none of them are my type.

My god that is freaky K'Vruck have you found out what happend and importantly did they catch the murderer?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
Totally freaked out today. Found out a man was murder in his apartment in the same complex where I live. Actually the building is like 3 behind me.
That's so creepy. Do you know what happened?
Old 04-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinya (View Post)
IThe same thing is with me, I had a crush on a guy like a year ago who I barely knew and thought was cute...and he did not get my sense of humour...

Funny thing is I have lot of guy friends too and my friends why don't you like any of them? My response is because they are my friends I don't see them in that way and none of them are my type.
(a) Hah. See for me it was different. He did get my sense of humour and we laughed a lot. Probably why we still friends in a way.

(b) I know what you mean. It's just... I don't know. You just can't go and suddenly see them differently then you have seen them a certain way for all of your friendship. I mean this is not "Gossip Girl" where everyone is dating everyone...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread