View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:55 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I loved the French movie, the TV show... it took a while to grow on me, the set design was very cold and the budget pretty low, I suspect as it was a Canadian production, not as glam as the US version.

Pretty Little Liars - I admit I watched it. I do agree though that I find it 60% annoying and that is the part where they all have these boyfriends and high school drama while the only thing I'm really interested in is the murder plot.

Yes, that was what I was trying to say Suits or other shows like Burn Notice - were fun to watch when nothing else is on that I'm really interested in and I want to pass some time. But it's nothing I'd actively seek out when things are on that interest me. Not that it is bad, it's just to me not that good that I'd go looking for it.

As for Missing - I love it, I think they put a lot of money into it, probably even filmed in Europe and didn't make a backyard in Queens look like it. And Ashley Judd is an amazing actress I always loved her. But if you are not into spies and all that jazz, you might not like it. Gina McKee is in it who plays Caterina Sforza on "The Borgias" and Tereza Voříšková who plays Fiametta de Michaelis on "Borgia". Also if you've seen "Games of Thrones" you'll see they have cast Sean Bean.

Yes, finding a job... it appears impossible. What kind of background do you have?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").