Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I don't like Klaus/Caroline at all I feel that ship ruined Klaus forever. And you aren't one of the few who ships KC. The situation is kind of 50/50 right now.
Oh nonono, *I* don't ship them. I just said I like it better than the other option if it was for me to choose but that doesn't mean I actively whole-heartedly am sold on the idea. In fact I was wondering a bit whether Caroline wasn't a sort of Rebekah stand-in for Klaus. Which is sad for Caroline because she is so sweet.

In howfar do you think it has ruined Klaus? Because we saw this mushy side of him?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
I think him and Stefan should have a spin off.
I ship Klefan even if it's never going to happen in the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Oh nonono, *I* don't ship them. I just said I like it better than the other option if it was for me to choose but that doesn't mean I actively whole-heartedly am sold on the idea. In fact I was wondering a bit whether Caroline wasn't a sort of Rebekah stand-in for Klaus. Which is sad for Caroline because she is so sweet.

In howfar do you think it has ruined Klaus? Because we saw this mushy side of him?
When he has scenes with Caroline he's like a different person. He's all cheesy and sappy. And lately they have been making him less and less evil so he can be a possible option for Caroline. The last episode was the first time in a long time he did something instead of making only empty threats.

And I agree that Caroline could be a stand-in for Rebekah. Like I said before Klaus & Kol seem to have a weird obsession with their sister.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Frankly, I cannot remember the last few episodes... they are a bit of a blur to me. I think there was a lot about Bonnie and her mother. (Yes, I'm so bloody attentive... it's disconcerting really.)

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too! My heart will always be SE but I can ship Stefan with anyone. I could ship him with a rock. PW is such a chemistry whore.

April
Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

And could he read from a phonebook and you'd still buy his record?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
Lol I like Klefan's banter. Since I'm a DE fan, the latest episode is amazing for me lol.
Did any of you watch it yet?

Btw off-topic but I read somewhere that Francois is going to star in a film called Copperheads...anyone heard anything more about this?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

No, I'm still in the process of retrieving it. Ask me in a few hours. I'm not a hardcore crazy shipper but I do like D/E, so I'm looking forward to it.

Oh no, haven't heard about this one.

That was a long day and I'm so stressed that I am almost deaf again. *sigh*

Our neighbour came up to me today as I was getting out of the car and asked me whether my parents are not giving me anything to eat. People... I'm telling you...

Old 04-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No, I'm still in the process of retrieving it. Ask me in a few hours. I'm not a hardcore crazy shipper but I do like D/E, so I'm looking forward to it.

Oh no, haven't heard about this one.

That was a long day and I'm so stressed that I am almost deaf again. *sigh*

Our neighbour came up to me today as I was getting out of the car and asked me whether my parents are not giving me anything to eat. People... I'm telling you...
Lol, I will do!!
I have been rooting for D/E since the beginning so I'm really sad get excitied. I think they are one of the major couples I follow.

Lol hey its good your losing weight.....I'm trying to lose weight cos I have put on a bit in last year..and its my best friends wedding in two months! Was supposed 2 go Gym y-day but had migraine
Old 04-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Let's put it this way, I prefer watching D/E over S/E mainly because it's not so lovey dovey boring but by the same token all the angst - I'm usually not a fan of that at all. That being said I still enjoyed the episode. I don't understand though why Rose couldn't talk to Mary about the whole sire thing after Kol killed her.

I realised that for me excerising doesn't work. The only thing that does is not eating. Then I'm guilty and feel guilty at times for not excerising (much anymore) because I know it's something you should do but -- I always hated it.

Do you enjoy going to the gym? And will you be her maid of honour?

Old 04-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And could he read from a phonebook and you'd still buy his record?
I would.

April
Old 04-21-2012, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Aww. I had that feeling once or twice. Btw, I understand the Stefan/Klaus thing... the episode was a reminder.

So April, are there news about your car?

Everyone -

Old 04-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No news.

April
Old 04-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Srsly? It's been two weeks!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Let's put it this way, I prefer watching D/E over S/E mainly because it's not so lovey dovey boring but by the same token all the angst - I'm usually not a fan of that at all. That being said I still enjoyed the episode. I don't understand though why Rose couldn't talk to Mary about the whole sire thing after Kol killed her.

I realised that for me excerising doesn't work. The only thing that does is not eating. Then I'm guilty and feel guilty at times for not excerising (much anymore) because I know it's something you should do but -- I always hated it.

Do you enjoy going to the gym? And will you be her maid of honour?
Oh for sure, I always like the Byronic heros anyway and the soppy lovey dovey stuff is boring! Maybe Mary died right after Rose found out....lol.

I like the gym, but I can be quite lazy in actually getting up and going. Plus I have put a lot of weight on because of studies and now applying for jobs which is a full time job where my ass in on the pc most of the day...lol. I have occasionaly binge days but I really do need to get more active. Once I am in a routine, I really do enjoy it. I remember my slim days sighh I used to go 4/5 times a week without fail and none of those clothes fit me anymore.

Its an Asian wedding so theres no concept of Maid of Honour but I am more or less going to have that function I guess. I am trying to organise her hen party with another of her friends and then because we have been friends since the age of 3....we are more like family then friends in a way.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Aww. You know, weight ... it's a tricky thing. I'm sure it's not that bad. But I get you about wanting to be more active ... or I think I should get it ... as in I think I should feel this way too.

I see. We don't do the maid of honour thing here either. But wow, that's a long friendship then. What are ou doing for the bachelorette party?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread