Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

oops, sorry i was replying to individual posts and no one posted so mine went in a row, message received..won't happen again.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

No worries rochey (What is your name, sorry I missed it or forgot). When I started here I think I double posted like 6 times in a row before someone told me

Thanks May and Christine I'm actually excited because I learned how to use some new programs and it opens up what I can do Be prepared for lots of silly drawings/edits

I think we can do rewatches after the premiere--we can rewatch each episode sometime in the week after it's inital airing, what do you think?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
No worries rochey (What is your name, sorry I missed it or forgot). When I started here I think I double posted like 6 times in a row before someone told me

Thanks May and Christine I'm actually excited because I learned how to use some new programs and it opens up what I can do Be prepared for lots of silly drawings/edits

I think we can do rewatches after the premiere--we can rewatch each episode sometime in the week after it's inital airing, what do you think?
We can't wait to see the new drawings they are the best!! And yes we can rewatch season 3 episodes but we'll be to involved with that to do any S2 rewatch. Hell I plan on watching every episode about 10 times

Sara her name is Lisa
Old 04-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

At least 10 times is just how it's going to be. I have to rewatch it once just to believe it. Then again probably each time someone mentions something I missed. I have to watch it once with my husband, and once with one of my other friends, and then when we do our rewatch.

DAMMIT I AM EXCITED.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm too extremely excited.

And I decided to get up extra early on Monday morning, so I can watch it before work.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

I make everyone from work rewatch it with me and then I watch it with my Dad and wicked stepmother and once at my house all alone so all my screams can't be heard So 10 is a bare minimum and like you when ever someone mentions something I missed I'll have to rewatch so if it is like some of the promos I've watched them about 50-100 times
Old 04-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG, Sara! You're the best. And guys, this new picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochey (View Post)

I've only found that in SHOWTIMES version and LOS BORGIA...I BORGIA/80'S VERSION is a massive fail for me..But more on I BORGIA after we're done discussing LOS BORGIA.
I wasn't very impressed with Borgia too at first. At first I was like "Nah, That's not Cesare", but daaaaamn Mark grew on me. Have you seen him with unicorn costume with eyeliner, Lisa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Just wanted to let you guys know that there's nothing new to report from the 2 latest episodes of Fontana's Borgia.
Spoiler:
Thank you for the update. Are you watching it in french? I'm desperate here to find it with english subs...

Last edited by sanmarinogirl; 04-10-2013 at 01:34 AM
Old 04-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I've been wondering what I'm going to do because it airs so late and I have to work most Mondays I know for a fact I won't get up earlier to watch it (once I'm asleep I stay that way for as long as possible). I know I can stay up and watch it but I probably won't be able to sleep after.

Sigh. At least last year I was working evenings so I could stay up obsessing as late as I wanted.

Thanks Julia (I hope I got your name right! )
Old 04-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I actually value my sleep very much, but I can make exceptions.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've been wondering what I'm going to do because it airs so late and I have to work most Mondays I know for a fact I won't get up earlier to watch it (once I'm asleep I stay that way for as long as possible). I know I can stay up and watch it but I probably won't be able to sleep after.

Sigh. At least last year I was working evenings so I could stay up obsessing as late as I wanted.

Thanks Julia (I hope I got your name right! )
Sara you can't watch it early? hell in my time it first airs at 7 pm and then again at 10 pm so I can watch it early or late. Bravo doesn't do that?? hell I would be driving to the states just to watch it early check into some cheep motel and watch the Borgias check out drive home and go to bed.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

This will have to be an exception for me. The sad thing is I won't be able to come on FF or tumblr afterwards and squee with everyone.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This will have to be an exception for me. The sad thing is I won't be able to come on FF or tumblr afterwards and squee with everyone.
That would suck I don't know if I could stand not being able to squee with everyone when the sex episode airs. I think I would stay up all night and fangirl with everyone any way. Of course lives don't depend on my being really tired at work so maybe you should sleep.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

The C & L picture. I can't wait to see their moments this season!!

Quote:
I am with you Sara. When the first two episodes premiere, I will be at work. Unless they air early on ondemand, I will have to wait.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I posted a link to the rest in News thread.

Yeah is it sad I am considering taking a vacation day for the day after episode 3? I get lots of vacation days. But I don't think I've never taken a day off work for a TV show.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I still can't get over that picture of them.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread