Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Goodnight Seriu!

I actually meant someone who asked why people don't complain on the historical inaccuracy of The Borgias. I replied and she sent me a private msg, saying something like ouch.. that hurt. Oh well.

I don't think he cares about anyone in the show besides Cesare, he has respect for him.
I say for history read a history book for entertainment watch the Borgias and if she is so bothered why does she even pay any attention to it.
And yes Micheletto was weird but considering Della Rovere almost beat him to death (in real life) for him to betray Cesare I think he was OK
Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Have I ever been that obsessed with a pairing? No, not that I can remember. I shipped some, but not as hard as C/L.

So, I guess still no BTS promo out there?

But guys, we made it through February. Only six more weeks to go.

About the bed scene almost kiss...at least their noses are touching. And I always loved their nose bumping thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Then again, I guess finding your naked sister looking at you playfully and seductively would shock any guy
And if they were normal siblings Cesare would run from the room. But no, he will lie down next to her.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-01-2013 at 12:54 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

No BTS promo it is so frustrating at least we have the intrepid people of tumblr to help us. And I can't EVER remember liking a pairing so much but I think that all the credit goes to Arnaud and Grainger they have flawlessly boarded the ship and helped us steer it. And if they deny it I would just laugh.
And thank god it is only 6 more weeks.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope SHO will do some more promo work in March.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I hope SHO will do some more promo work in March.
yes Katja we all hope that but being showtime which has done a huge disservice to this great show it will probably release them at some obscure time where nobody is ready to record it or watch it except for one person on the net.Sorry I don't mean to depress you but I'm kind of sick of Showtime's shenanigans

I'm busy re watching all the vids on the wiki site sorry I don't mean to be absent for a long time. Since it seems to be only us talking at this hour.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Don't worry Christine, it's 10 am here and I'm at work, so I have to be a bit careful sometimes. My company is pretty tolerant with surfing the Internet, but I don't want to exaggerate.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Yeah I'm afraid I ate those.. sorry!

Have any of you ever been through this sort of torture? seeing your OTP 2 cm away or maybe less than that, and one of them pulling away? all I can remember is Mulder/Scully in the movie, but they weren't my OTP back then.. they became my OTP for a while and then I hated their romance.. so now that scenes doesn't make me feel a thing.
I don't think I ever didn't like Mulder and Scully together. Definitely up there for me.

I also loved Dan and Blair since S4 of GG but that was a horrible experience
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
I don't think I ever didn't like Mulder and Scully together. Definitely up there for me.

I also loved Dan and Blair since S4 of GG but that was a horrible experience
Same here.

Just saw on Facebook that Hollys and Francois' pages are sharing the youtube links for the promos which are uploaded by the fans. Even the ones with the crappy quality. Awkward Showtime, Awkward.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-01-2013 at 03:25 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't mind them altering the History a bit for entertainment, but I don't believe they'll change everything.
With The Tudors we knew it would end with Henry's death but I still liked to watch it.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relevant.elephant (View Post)
I can't remember where I saw it or who said it, but they put the thought out there that since Juan was the syphilitic man-****, they might skip it for Cesare. Which I am totally there for because as Christine pointed out - you want history, go read a history book. I'm fine with them taking the Borgias into an entirely new direction from what history says because where's the fun in knowing the ending to your show before it's even been cancelled/decided to stop? My preferred ending would be Cesare and Lucrezia setting up house in their own castle and ruling all of Italy with iron fists.
Oh Scarlett if only NJ would go so far from history but I don't think he will. That would be glorious though I just don't know who I would see in charge. I always thought it would be Cesare but seeing how Lucrezia has seemed in the previews I think it would be her.
I don't have facebook katja what the heck you mean THEIR facebook pages have videos uploaded by tumblr folks - Really Showtime you can't even get them to the stars of your show shame shame shame.
But on Second thought I think it is good maybe someone will say something to Showtime because of this so maybe it is good.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 04:14 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 04:19 AM
Extreme Fan

You can take a look here: Holliday Grainger | Facebook
You should be able to see the posts even if you're not registered.

I don't believe it is really Holly posting there, but she probably has someone doing it for her.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You can take a look here: Holliday Grainger | Facebook
You should be able to see the posts even if you're not registered.

I don't believe it is really Holly posting there, but she probably has someone doing it for her.
I'm sure it's not Holly posting there but still. I mean the last one that groompro from the wiki sight recorded at the last minute and is really shaky, this, I think is embarrassing for Showtime. Somebody needs to help this poor company if they continue these practices I feel they will go under. But hopefully not until The Borgias is over.
And thanks for the link.
You know the boob grab gif? I wish I could see the mans nails because I could tell you if it was Francois from that. I've noticed that he bites his nails and they are always really short. but I can't for the life of me see them.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 04:45 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503;68059438I
I mean the last one that groompro from the wiki sight recorded at the last minute and is really shaky, this, I think is embarrassing for Showtime.
And thanks for the link.
You're welcome.
Exactly, it is embarrassing. And I really don't understand their politics.

I never noticed his nails to be honest...what about the love scene where you just see the hair? I think you can see his hands there more clearly. *looking for a screencap*
Can't find a screencap at the moment.

And the promo has such a bad quality, I can't see his nails. I just see that he isn't wearing a ring in that scene.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-01-2013 at 04:55 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome.
Exactly, it is embarrassing. And I really don't understand their politics.

I never noticed his nails to be honest...what about the love scene where you just see the hair? I think you can see his hands there more clearly. *looking for a screencap*
Can't find a screencap at the moment.

And the promo has such a bad quality, I can't see his nails. I just see that he isn't wearing a ring in that scene.
I've probably noticed way to much about this man, as you say the quality is so bad it is really hard to see if it is his hands. And since both Ces and Alfonso wear rings (although on different fingers and I believe different hands) I'm not sure if a ring would give us an answer that's why I keep straining my eyes to see the nails. But I can't. Grrr
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
I've probably noticed way to much about this man

Most of the time I'm distracted by his leatherpants....

But it can't be Alfonso because of the long hair.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread