Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hello, Caroline! Did you see we have another Caroline on the board now?

Hey, Fred! Sorry I keep missing you. I'm always coming here late.

Hello, Emma! I love your avatar! And it's okay, I ramble on myself. But I agree with what you're saying, even though it's getting harder for me to keep up with all the posts.

Oh, and be careful about the size of the pics you post. FF says they can't be too big that they stretch the thread space, or something. Just try to keep them down to a moderate size, and also try and post a link to wherever you got the pic from when you can. I know, FF has all these rules that make one's head spin.

What I'm curious about is the reasons for Alfonso wanting Cesare dead. The history says it has something to do with Naples and France, but I'm wondering if it's going to have something to do with Lucrezia.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Alex it looks like we're gonna need a new thread soon ?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, and the hard part is coming up with a title. I can't believe we went through the thread so fast! Any ideas, Renae?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yep, and the hard part is coming up with a title. I can't believe we went through the thread so fast! Any ideas, Renae?
I don't know if this has already been used, " Whose heart, yours ?" or "ask and it is yours"
Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry, I was making a new Vanozza thread. And I don't think either of those has been used. I like the last one.

Okay, we need to use up these last two posts so I can make a new thread.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-04-2013 at 05:03 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Emma supposedly, after Alfonso was murdered and people suspected Cesare. Cesare said he had attempted to kill him with a crossbow but ppl didn't fully believe him.

Also Alfonso apparently left a very pregnant Lucrezia to run off and hide when he was scared (I doubt that will make the show though). That's why I said earlier, if they write that part in I would be disappointed that Lucrezia fell in love with such a coward.

This is the stuff I read on the internet in regards to real Borgia history, what's in the historical text *shrugs shoulders*..
WOW. This is all very interesting stuff.

So Cesare supposedly claimed self-defense but no one believed him and Alfonso supposedly left a pregnant Lucrezia because he wanted to run away.

Alfonso seems to be a coward and maybe that's why they chose the actor that portrays Alfonso on the show cause physically he's not threatning, he seems harmless and he's... tiny. The guy doesn't have any presence and frankly, I'm NOT attracted to him. Cesare (Francois) on the other hand is a totally different story. He's the complete opposite of Alfonso but maybe that's the point.

Let's compare, shall we?

Source: www.loyaltyblindsme.com --> BOTH PICTURES

VS.

Source: " "

No comparison.

U mentioned that maybe Alfonso running away like a scared baby won't make it to the show but I think it could. I can imagine him learning about Cesare's dislike of him (Lucrezia) and something about how strategically it would benefit Cesare if he was out of the picture and because of all this, he runs away because he's aware of Cesare's reputation and he's scared of him... which would be awesome. Cesare's THE MAN!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Emma! I see what you mean about Alfonso compared to Cesare. And thanks for helping me finish this thread! Now I'm going to make a new thread!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f367/cesare-...ezia-63087724/

I'm closing this thread.