And May I found you on tumblr and I followed you
Old 02-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredz (View Post)
Yay new thread
And btw, you guys can drop the «z» and just call me Fred

And May I found you on tumblr and I followed you
Did you fredz? let me know your tumblr name so I can follow back, in case I haven't followed back..

I'm posting this here, because Renae and Seriu wanted to bring it over so they can keep on talking about C/L heavy breathing

This is from a 2 gif post I uploaded on tumblr and on the fanart thread, btw.

Ok, so now you pervs can talk about their heavy breathing and imagine what they're thinking here
Old 02-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Historically, the first baby was never actually known for sure to be Lucrezia's, only suspected to be. He was claimed by both Rodrigo and Cesare as their illegimate son. They did later take her legitimate baby with Alfonso away so she could marry her third husband (once again with the idea that she was supposed to be a virgin). Even if everyone knows Lucrezia ain't no virgin, they can't be seen to know it, and she definitely can't be publicly raising him. If you think of Giovanni Sforza and what a dick he was just over an ex-courtesan who was also his bride's mother showing up at the wedding, think of the scandal for a prince's family if she brings home an illegitemate child.

I stole the above from the S3 thread since we were hitting the limit. I didn't realize she was supposed to be a virgin with Alfonso #2, didn't everyone know she was married and it's not like Alfonso #1 was impotent.

Actually I wouldn't mind if they just bypassed Lucrezia's child with Alfonso #1, they haven't given Cesare any kids yet and he had 11 out of wedlock

LOL May,

Cesare is thinking "Am I dreaming, I must be dreaming, please let me not be dreaming"
Lucrezia is thinking "FINALLY!!"
Old 02-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

I think they're going to mostly for sure jump the kid with Alfonso unless they leave Lucrezia preggos at the end of the season, but that'd be awkward is she's already doing Cesie.

Actually, Renae, Cesare looks like he's about to sneeze..
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I think it'll suffice if he has that one kid with his wife (as long as we don't have to watch them conceive it). They already made Juan the **** with syphilis. Cesare hasn't been ****ty at all in this show. He had that one girl in episode 1, and then Ugh...Ursela. And then Caterina Sforza. I'd prefer if he sticks to Lucrezia from now on.

Also they'd have to cram in a lot of sex for him to produce 11 illegitimate kids all of a sudden.

If Lucrezia gets pregnant during her marriage with Alfonso (but it'd be cool if they weren't sure who the father was, A or C), she did miscarry, so that might be in there.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Monogamous incestuous relationship it's what my next banner will say, yes ma'am!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

If they do go with the child I wonder if they will have a paternity issue? Also those sexytimes C/L she didn't look preggo so either she has the baby over the course of 1-2 episodes of they just forgo it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

But then again, we're not sure when those C/L scenes take place? and also we see Cesie putting his face between her boobs and such but we're not sure they're actually going to do it.. like maybe they stop during the make out or they just go oral.. I know, I know.. that' be kinda modern.. but you never know with showtime!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Did you fredz? let me know your tumblr name so I can follow back, in case I haven't followed back..

I'm posting this here, because Renae and Seriu wanted to bring it over so they can keep on talking about C/L heavy breathing

This is from a 2 gif post I uploaded on tumblr and on the fanart thread, btw.

Ok, so now you pervs can talk about their heavy breathing and imagine what they're thinking here
You have a problem with heavy breathing May? cause besides all the hotness that is C/L and the Power struggle and the Murder I don't see a reason for the show. Oh wait that is the show.
and thanks for the lovely picture to remind us that this is going to happen
Your new banner would be Awesome! maybe include the wish list cause I love it and totally agree.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Addicted Fan

May LMAO, so now when I see the GIF I see "wig kink" and an almost sneezing Cesare

I think by time boob grab happens they are going full throttle, I mean they are butt naked in his bedroom I assume.

They also bump noses in the GIF, I wonder if they will kiss or Cesare will pull away at the last minute ???
Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You have a problem with heavy beathing May?
Not at all! I just think Cesare looks more like he's about to sneeze.. but Lucrezia is pretty into it.. thing I don't want it to excite me yet, because I'm not even sure why she's doing this in the first place.. tho who am I kidding? whatever the reason is, I'm still going to find it hot whenever the episode comes.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

You know what, I think they do kiss, if you look at the GIF you see their top lips touch just a fraction before it restarts ...

I think he looks enthralled personally
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Well...we'll know if she's pregnant when she suddenly falls over and faints and Cesare has to carry her to bed. Apparently women fainted as the first sign of pregnancy back then. Must've been the corsets

Haha May...I guess I really like the heavy breathing.

Renae...they totally kiss! But I think he does pull away, we see him jump off the bed after in the sin never sleeps promo.

Last edited by Seriu; 02-28-2013 at 10:14 PM
Old 02-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

They don't touch, they get pretty ****ing close tho.. how ****ing evil are they? (Showtime) I imagine the ****er who edited this zooming and slowing down so he/she could cut EXACTLY when they're about to kiss... they're ****ing sick.

Woah I just realized how many times I typed the word **** there..
Old 02-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
Well...we'll know if she's pregnant when she suddenly falls over and faints and Cesare has to carry her to bed. Apparently women fainted as the first sign of pregnancy back then. Must've been the corsets

Haha May...I guess I really like the heavy breathing.
Yes Cesare has a thing about carrying Lucrezia around doesn't he so I see this as a possibility. I would ask Francois if he became more muscular from carrying Lucrezia around or from wearing the heavy armor.
Love that the wish list is going to show up on all your posts Renae.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread