Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay I had to check the sin never sleeps grainy promo to see if the lips get any closer and they do:

In that promo if you watch carefully they almost touch and there is a slight pulling away and then they get closer again.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Sure, Christine.. but the pic is kinda small, you think it'll look good?

Oh that's right, i knew there was a promo that showed him pulling away a bit.. but she keeps going so I guess they won't kiss cause he's already pulling ...
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Hard to say, it looks like they kinda bump lips in kiss anticipation a couple times, and then the promo makers cut away because they want us to be riled up with anticipation.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
Okay I had to check the sin never sleeps grainy promo to see if the lips get any closer and they do:

In that promo if you watch carefully they almost touch and there is a slight pulling away and then they get closer again.
yeah see Showtime likes to torture us that is so close to a full on kiss. And sorry Scarlett we all abandoned the other thread because of too many posts. but we left a trail of crumbs for you.
It will be good I have one from the fuzzy promo the 1st one we saw so this will be a huge improvemet.Thank you
Old 02-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm afraid I ate those.. sorry!

Have any of you ever been through this sort of torture? seeing your OTP 2 cm away or maybe less than that, and one of them pulling away? all I can remember is Mulder/Scully in the movie, but they weren't my OTP back then.. they became my OTP for a while and then I hated their romance.. so now that scenes doesn't make me feel a thing.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relevant.elephant (View Post)
LOL No prob. I wonder why the two promos are different in the lips department. It could be that the grainy one was leaked before they could finish touching it up with the tease.

Yeah I'm afraid I ate those.. sorry!

Ha! Voracious!

Have any of you ever been through this sort of torture? seeing your OTP 2 cm away or maybe less than that, and one of them pulling away? all I can remember is Mulder/Scully in the movie, but they weren't my OTP back then.. they became my OTP for a while and then I hated their romance.. so now that scenes doesn't make me feel a thing.

I am currently in another frustrating OTP, this one in the Vampire Diaries: Damon/Elena.
No the grainy one was provided to us by some saint on tumblr who recorded it and up loaded it because Showtime Sucks. how many times are we going to say that before the season starts.
In fact I think that Showtime has only released one promo to YouTube one out of 4 I think because they suck. there I said it again.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 02-28-2013 at 11:16 PM
Old 02-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Everyday, Christine. EVERY DAY.

Scarlett, but at least they kissed/made out/had sex already.. I know what you're going through, I don't watch TVD but I've watched some eps/clips and I can only say that it sucks what they're doing to delena fans.. but if you want to know something, I found the unluckiest/more ****ed up ship ever.. and that's from Shameless.. omg. THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

Anyway, this same person who posted the promo in super low quality is the one recording the entire showtime schedule to see if she catches the BTS clip, I think. She's from wiki. God bless her soul, hope she has many children, they all give her love, money, etc.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Honestly I haven't been through many other OTP's, at least not from TV shows or movies. I've had couples I somewhat shipped, but never to the point of joining a fandom. I joined tumblr and fanforum for this.

I've obsessed over books a lot. I guess the only other OTP I had that was a total cocktease was when I read The Mists of Avalon (an Arthurian novel from the perspecive of Morgan Le Fay) when I was 12. It contained another brother-sister incest story. I wasn't sure whether I wanted her and her brother to hook up (after the initial one) or her and Lancelet (the cocktease) more. Which is why when I tell my firends how obsessed I am with this show I say "I feel like I'm 12".
Old 02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

I think I just had one OTP that obsessed me as much as C/L not so long ago, happened to be a girls couple on a very known british tv show. That love is gone, not entirely but 50% of it anyway so.

I guess the only OTP I have remaining so far is C/L cause I do love other couples aka Pam/Eric, Jaime/Cersei, etc.. but I think it's obvious that I prefer C/L over those.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Everyday, Christine. EVERY DAY.

Scarlett, but at least they kissed/made out/had sex already.. I know what you're going through, I don't watch TVD but I've watched some eps/clips and I can only say that it sucks what they're doing to delena fans.. but if you want to know something, I found the unluckiest/more ****ed up ship ever.. and that's from Shameless.. omg. THAT'S NOT RIGHT.

Anyway, this same person who posted the promo in super low quality is the one recording the entire showtime schedule to see if she catches the BTS clip, I think. She's from wiki. God bless her soul, hope she has many children, they all give her love, money, etc.
Well it would be nice for her kids to give her love but SHOWTIME should give her money because she is doing their job. Which is why I keep saying everywhere that one of you should go and work there you would have done it in an instant uploaded that promo to YouTube). Rant over. Cause Showtime sucks.
Oh my new wallpaper looks so nice!
Yes we all have had couples that we have liked but for me never to this extreme, I mean if you don't absolutly fall in love with the two of them together from the very first scene then I'm afraid you're not human.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 02-28-2013 at 11:37 PM
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I am really hoping (predicting maybe?) that Showtime is going to revamp their The Borgias pages really soon. Because I can understand if they are just disinterested and want to stop updating, but they actually pulled their promos off their sites. That's gotta mean something. They actually got someone (maybe the doofus who put quotes on the FB page), to take it down.

That means they must have a game plan of some sort.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Oops.. I was just a bit harsh on someone who posted a borgias rant on tumblr.. dunno if I'm sorry or not.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Extreme Fan

"That seems Neil Jordan is trying to finish the series with a 2 hour TV movie instead of a 4th season."

That?

Didn't seem too harsh...
Old 02-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Well ladies thank you for keeping me company. My husband is dragging me off to bed.

I love having somewhere to talk about this stuff.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Seriu!

I actually meant someone who asked why people don't complain on the historical inaccuracy of The Borgias. I replied and she sent me a private msg, saying something like ouch.. that hurt. Oh well.

I don't think he cares about anyone in the show besides Cesare, he has respect for him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread