Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
Yes, we can't see his face properly. I just thought it was his hair and stride that remind me of Cesare.
I would wonder if they are bringing the child to Lucrezia or taking the child away? Now this will keep me up thinking about this. If they are taking the child away- then the slapping scene happens probably. OHH no now I feel sad.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Extreme Fan

That was my thought, too. If it is Cesare there by Micheletto and they take Giovanni away, then the slapping scene is probably about that.
But I still think it is a bit odd that she would blame Cesare and even hit him when it is actually Alfonso's family that doesn't approve an iilegitimate child.
Ok, maybe she is upset because it looks like Cesare isn't on her side.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That was my thought, too. If it is Cesare there by Micheletto and they take Giovanni away, then the slapping scene is probably about that.
But I still think it is a bit odd that she would blame Cesare and even hit him when it is actually Alfonso's family that doesn't approve an iilegitimate child.
Ok, maybe she is upset because it looks like Cesare isn't on her side.
Yes I'm feeling very confused by that scene and then the scene where Alfonso is telling Lucrezia about not wanting a illegitimate child in the palace of Naples. Cause didn't season 1 make a big deal about Sancia feeling fine with being illegitimate? And I think at that time it was very common for men to have bastards lurking around. So why make such a big deal about Lucrezia's child? Oh I feel very confused about all this I think I need to go to bed.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:10 AM
Extreme Fan

And I think we will stay confused till the season is in full swing.
Sleep well, Christine.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I think we will stay confused till the season is in full swing.
Sleep well, Christine.
Ahh and we may be confussed even after that.
Thanks I will.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I think because Lucrezia is a woman, that's why it's a big deal. Remember Vanozza had to marry her absent husband to give her kids legitimacy even though everyone knows her kids are Borgias.

Also her annulment is because of impotence. Giovanni is a reminder that she had an affair.

I didn't notice Cesare in the scene with Micheletto. Well she willingly hands him over as we see in the scene where's she's crying with Vanozza and Rodrigo.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-14-2013 at 04:04 AM
Old 03-14-2013, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Maybe that guy we still don't know, the one she is talking to while picking up Giovanni is some relative and they gave Giovanni to him....
Old 03-14-2013, 05:27 AM
Addicted Fan

He seems young though and I doubt he's married. I'm still on the Gioffre train lol.

I was wondering if the neck grab scene is after Cesare fights Caterina. There is the scene of him walking through his army (without scars) with Rodrigo's VoiceOver saying " I want you to ******* her in the elegance of Revenge".

They look happy in the neck grab and I assume that happens after the slap.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
He seems young though and I doubt he's married. I'm still on the Gioffre train lol.
That's really bugging me, I want to know who that guy is.

Quote:
I was wondering if the neck grab scene is after Cesare fights Caterina. There is the scene of him walking through his army (without scars) with Rodrigo's VoiceOver saying " I want you to ******* her in the elegance of Revenge".

They look happy in the neck grab and I assume that happens after the slap.
I agree, I think the neck grab happens after the fight.

I'm wondering if she has to give up Giovanni after her marriage? In the scene with Alfonso I get the feeling they are already married at that point.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Kat I started wondering that too. We all assumed it would be pre-marriage but I think it's post. Actually now I think that the marriage will take place in ep 2 probably at the end. Most of the promo Alfonso scenes looks like they are already married.

Also I wonder how long Cesare will be away in France, Rodrigo says take a ship to France so I assume there will be some significant passage of time before he returns because he has to get there, woo the court, marry and the sail back. He may be gone for months. I hope his trip to France last all of an episode.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Also I wonder how long Cesare will be away in France, Rodrigo says take a ship to France so I assume there will be some significant passage of time before he returns because he has to get there, woo the court, marry and the sail back. He may be gone for months. I hope his trip to France last all of an episode.
I hope so, too.
I believe he is away when Lucrezia is doing her witchcraft thing.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I hope so, too.
I believe he is away when Lucrezia is doing her witchcraft thing.
Ahh and Cesare probably has Micheletto protecting Lucrezia while he is away. Hence the scene of them riding out together.

I wonder if Lucrezia gets poisoned/sedated while Cesare is away.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 AM
New Fan

Hello girls! I come bearing news:

Quote:
THE FACE OF DEATH

Season 3 premiere. Pope Alexander (Jeremy Irons) fights for his life.

THE PURGE

Pope Alexander tasks Cardinal Sforza with initiating an inquisition among the Cardinals who were politicking against him. With the evidence he needs, Alexander dismisses and banishes all the Cardinals he does not trust. Meanwhile, Catherina Sforza orders Rufio to seek support from the mercenary warlords of the Romagna families. Lucrezia is annoyed with her in-laws to be and her situation is complicated further as she realizes her feelings for Cesare are becoming something more than sisterly.

SIBLINGS

As the purged Cardinals are dismissed and stripped of their titles and wealth, one of them angrily sets the Vatican treasury ablaze. Incensed by the new King Ferdinand’s arrogant refusal to accept Giovanni as Lucrezia’s child, Cesare travels to Naples to fix the problem. After Lucrezia and Alfonso’s wedding, Alfonso realizes that the political sands are shifting - and not in his favor. Upset, he abandons Lucrezia alone on their wedding night, driving her into the arms of someone else.
[x]
Old 03-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Guys! Episodes description!

THE FACE OF DEATH

THE PURGE
Pope Alexander tasks Cardinal Sforza with initiating an inquisition among the Cardinals who were politicking against him. With the evidence he needs, Alexander dismisses and banishes all the Cardinals he does not trust. Meanwhile, Catherina Sforza orders Rufio to seek support from the mercenary warlords of the Romagna families. Lucrezia is annoyed with her in-laws to be and her situation is complicated further as she realizes her feelings for Cesare are becoming something more than sisterly.

SIBLINGS
As the purged Cardinals are dismissed and stripped of their titles and wealth, one of them angrily sets the Vatican treasury ablaze. Incensed by the new King Ferdinand’s arrogant refusal to accept Giovanni as Lucrezia’s child, Cesare travels to Naples to fix the problem. After Lucrezia and Alfonso’s wedding, Alfonso realizes that the political sands are shifting - and not in his favor. Upset, he abandons Lucrezia alone on their wedding night, driving her into the arms of someone else.

Source
Old 03-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Miss.Chatterbox;68332930]Hello girls! I come bearing news:

Quote:
THE FACE OF DEATH

THE PURGE

SIBLINGS

[x]
Argh, you was 1 min earlier!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread