Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
It is in the behind the scenes promo May so I was mistaken by which one she was watching. And she is just speculating like we do on two different scenes with similar lighting. So she could have the scene sequence wrong. Cause I've now looked at all the 5 promo's and can't really say yes that is what is happening.

Another question, there is someone Cesare is lunging for (a woman) in the first 25 seconds of the new promo it looks like Vanozza to me, but maybe just one of the many new brunettes on the show. Who is this woman.

I think he is lunging for someone and Vanozza is stopping him. I assumed it was Della Rovere since he popped up at the Vatican in red robes.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Ah OK that would make since but I never saw Della Rovere and I was wondering why he was lunging at his mother. Thanks for your insite Renae.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I actually think it's kind of bold of Della Rovere to show up expressing fake concern. Even if the Pope had died he must know that Cesare is still around and would probably suspect him.

The scene where Gulia is pushing things off the table, I think she does this so they can lay Rodrigo on it, because it looks like the same table that Lucrezia stabs the knife into.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yes it creeps me out that Della Rovere comes around just as Rodrigo is sick, but then he had him poisened so he knew what was going on. GRRR I kind of like his line in the promo "He lives?" And because he wants to be pope of course he has to show up and of course in the cardinal red.
I hadn't even begun to think about why Giulia was clearing stuff off that table now I must go watch it again.

Oh and sadly your wish I think will be not coming true the impotent pope seems to be trying to have sex with LOTS of 20 somethings. Why Why Why??? We don't need that.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yes it creeps me out that Della Rovere comes around just as Rodrigo is sick, but then he had him poisened so he knew what was going on. GRRR I kind of like his line in the promo "He lives?" And because he wants to be pope of course he has to show up and of course in the cardinal red.
I hadn't even begun to think about why Giulia was clearing stuff off that table now I must go watch it again.

Oh and sadly your wish I think will be not coming true the impotent pope seems to be trying to have sex with LOTS of 20 somethings. Why Why Why??? We don't need that.
Yeah it looks like Rodrigo is still trying to get frisky lol. I wonder when the Banquet of Chestnuts will air.

There is a scene with the physician where Rodrigo is lying on the same table, so I assume Gulia quickly clears it off and Rodrigo gets put there while comatose. I assume Lucrezia stabs the table to threaten the physician to help her father.

Talking of Lucrezia the scene of her lying on the bed looking sad may have to do with her worry over Rodrigo or giving Giovanni away.

Since Della Rovere comes in thinking the Pope is dead, I had wondered if they had circulated a false rumor that he had died to draw out his enemies.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well that is a thought. I sort of believe he is there because he knew his poisoner had told him that he was going to do the deed. Hence his questioning tone in "He lives". And then later when he is thrown in jail he says I have failed.

I think the banquet will happen early because of the partying cardinals with naked women, but I could be wrong.

And I thought that the dress Lucrezia was wearing while on the bed was the same one as the dance dress. So I kind of thought she would be feeling sad about Rodrigo.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh I didn't notice that Christine, that makes sense.

I was just rewatching the last promo

The scene where Lucrezia has on the pearl crown, I wonder if that's the banquet ?

Something else I noted here, Alfonso is smiling and laughing and turns to look at Lucrezia who is looking slyly over at someone (Cesare I assume). His smile fades and he kind of looks down.

That's three scenes with Alfonso looking at Lucrezia while she's looking somewhere else The wedding is one, the scene where she is throwing the petals and he looks at her wierd and the scene above.

ETA: not the last promo but a fanvid

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-13-2013 at 10:30 PM
Old 03-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Oh I didn't notice that Christine, that makes sense.

I was just rewatching the last promo

The scene where Lucrezia has on the pearl crown, I wonder if that's the banquet ?

Something else I noted here, Alfonso is smiling and laughing and turns to look at Lucrezia who is looking slyly over at someone (Cesare I assume). His smile fades and he kind of looks down.

That's three scenes with Alfonso looking at Lucrezia while she's looking somewhere else The wedding is one, the scene where she is throwing the petals and he looks at her wierd and the scene above.
OK tell me which promo that look took place in I have to go look at it. Cause I saw the other two.
I'm not sure if Lucrezia attended the banquet and I didn't see anything that looked like she was there. Cause I thought the pearl crown was for her wedding?
Old 03-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Christine, I think it's one of the BTS..but its the scene at 0.03-0.04 in the vid below.

Cesare and Lucrezia Obsession -Pre Season 3 - YouTube
Old 03-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Christine, I think it's one of the BTS..but its the scene at 0.03-0.04 in the vid below.

Cesare and Lucrezia Obsession -Pre Season 3 - YouTube
Ah so handy that Seriu put them all on one vid. Thanks Seriu! and to me it looks like someone stepped on his toes.lol cause he looks down in pain. I'm sure we're going to get lots of those looks this season. And I think that NJ will use Alfonso to accuse Lucrezia and Cesare of incest. Even though historically it was Sforza who did this. It just seems to fit more into how they are telling the story this season.
And yes that clip was from the BTS with Holly. so thanks for the info.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:49 AM
Extreme Fan

In which scene is a coffin to see? I just see Micheletto holding the baby. And did we already notice that Cesare is walking beside him in that scene? (in the new long promo)

Last edited by Katja82; 03-14-2013 at 02:01 AM
Old 03-14-2013, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
In which scene is a coffin to see? I just see Micheletto holding the baby. And did we already notice that Cesare is walking beside him in that scene? (in the new long promo)
Someone on the wiki site said that when Micheletto was carrying the child there was a coffin behind him. I went and watched it a bunch of times and saw a cart but couldn't say for sure if there was a coffin on it.

And I didn't even think of looking for Cesare, Katja now I have to go look at it again. I just noticed a bunch of men walking with him.

OK looked again and I'm not sure but there is a guy in front and to the right of Micheletto that could be Cesare.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-14-2013 at 02:22 AM
Old 03-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Someone on the wiki site said that when Micheletto was carrying the child there was a coffin behind him. I went and watched it a bunch of times and saw a cart but couldn't say for sure if there was a coffin on it.

And I didn't even think of looking for Cesare, Katja now I have to go look at it again. I just noticed a bunch of men walking with him.
I can't find the scene with the cart at the moment.

And I didn't notice him there at first, but I recognized his hat.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I can't find the scene with the cart at the moment.

And I didn't notice him there at first, but I recognized his hat.
If you look in the back of all those guys in that scene I see a cart but not a coffin so I don't know where they got this assumption.
And yes the guy with the hat is probably Cesare cause he is tall as well but all the other guys are wearing hats as well so I'm not going to say for sure it is Cesare.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If you look in the back of all those guys in that scene I see a cart but not a coffin so I don't know where they got this assumption.
And yes the guy with the hat is probably Cesare cause he is tall as well but all the other guys are wearing hats as well so I'm not going to say for sure it is Cesare.
Yes, we can't see his face properly. I just thought it was his hair and stride that remind me of Cesare.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread