Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 02:00 PM
New Fan

Hi Alex!!
Nice to see you
Old 03-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitely glad. I especially dislike the expression: This video is not available in your location.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Christine, her name is Lucrezia I bet she kinda loves/hates her name being from Italy but hey.. I love it!

And thanks for bringing the Youtube version of the promo, Lu!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yes thank -you for that and I know Katja is glad as well cause of her German site issues. And I'm sorry I don't know your name, Miss Chatterbox, I looked on the introductions thread but didn't see you, I'm Christine and I'm glad to see a Juan avi!
I think I might forgive you for that one day. LOL, no, it's only that I'm a new addition to the lot. I'm Lu, nice to meet you and it's nothing: been looking for it allday long for my forum, I figured I'd shared with other European unfortunate souls. ;D Nice to meet you!

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you/see you all again!

Quote:
Christine, her name is Lucrezia I bet she kinda loves/hates her name being from Italy but hey.. I love it!

And thanks for bringing the Youtube version of the promo, Lu!
May. <3 LOL Imagine being me in elementary school. -_- But that's how I grew to love my namesake, and I'm actually proud of my name. XD
Old 03-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Good on you! Screw those kids you grew up with.. none of them have cool names, I'm sure.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Good on you! Screw those kids you grew up with.. none of them have cool names, I'm sure.
Not as cool as mine. XD *conceited*

Back IT: now I WANT. That damned official trailer in a decent youtube version.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks May for the info, it's ironic? that Lucrezia has a Juan icon? And yes an awesome name!
I was reading on the wiki site that in the scene of the last promo where Micheletto is holding a baby(Giovanni?) that there is a coffin behind him. A dead Alfonso? And Lucrezia is smiling cause Micheletto is bringing her baby back. because he killed Alfonso? or Cesare did and now Lucrezia is happy.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Me too! I think Showtime should release that one soon tho.. I'm starting to think they won't upload the other short promos tho I really wanted the one with under your spell track in it

Wait, what? there's a coffin? .. I did see a maid behind him.. and other people but no coffin.. why would Lucrezia be happy that he's dead tho?
Old 03-13-2013, 02:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Thanks May for the info, it's ironic? that Lucrezia has a Juan icon? And yes an awesome name!
This Lucrezia loves that Juan with the power of a billion suns.

Quote:
I was reading on the wiki site that in the scene of the last promo where Micheletto is holding a baby(Giovanni?) that there is a coffin behind him. A dead Alfonso? And Lucrezia is smiling cause Micheletto is bringing her baby back. because he killed Alfonso? or Cesare did and now Lucrezia is happy.
I SO want to know what happens with Lucrezia and Alfonso. It's all so freaiking confusing. How does she come from the apple three to only a Borgia can love a Borgia? I just hope there is a reasonable explaination for that.

And yes, May, I've been obsessing over that song since the promo came out. XD
Old 03-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see a coffin either May and why I wanted peoples take on it. Maybe the show doesn't have Lucrezia falling in love with Alfonso or her happiness is all related to her child being returned. Who knows I have to go watch the vid again, and look for the coffin.

I did see something on a cart behind Micheletto but I couldn't say for sure that is was a coffin.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-13-2013 at 02:31 PM
Old 03-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I'll have to look again when I get home today.. I doubt she'll be smiling if he's dead tho. I really do.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)

I have to look again, I don't recall seeing a coffin. Well she can probably get her baby back if Alfonso is dead and it may explain her smile. Although prior to smiling, she does look upset. That being said, isn't Lucrezia and Alfonso supposed to be married for about 2 years and Giovanni doesn't look 3 in that clip with Micheletto, he looks the same age.

Also if that is Alfonso's funeral, it means he dies in ep 1-5, which is kinda quick?

Quote:
I SO want to know what happens with Lucrezia and Alfonso. It's all so freaiking confusing. How does she come from the apple three to only a Borgia can love a Borgia? I just hope there is a reasonable explaination for that.
The million $$ question LOL. I don't think Alfonso will have anything to do with her saying only a Borgia, only because all this stuff happens in the first 4 episodes and she looks happy in her clips with Alfonso (except for the one where she looks annoyed when he talks about his uncle). I honestly don't see any love story between the two, Alfonso will probably just be a pawn in her game.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Also, Micheletto's hair looks short.. we know Sean gets a new wig and that'll probably happen by mid season so yeah, that means he would have to die in the first 5 episodes. I am sure that's a no go.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I'll have to look again when I get home today.. I doubt she'll be smiling if he's dead tho. I really do.
It is in the behind the scenes promo May so I was mistaken by which one she was watching. And she is just speculating like we do on two different scenes with similar lighting. So she could have the scene sequence wrong. Cause I've now looked at all the 5 promo's and can't really say yes that is what is happening.

Another question, there is someone Cesare is lunging for (a woman) in the first 25 seconds of the new promo it looks like Vanozza to me, but maybe just one of the many new brunettes on the show. Who is this woman.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry if Arinna and I have seemed a bit distracted. Things will return to normal after the 50k thread is finished. I just want to thank you all so much for everything you've contributed to the discussion and the board, and for contributing to the celebration thread. Don't forget to wish May (DGSAFDMD) a Happy Birthday tomorrow on the Borgias Birthday thread, since she's been working so hard and doing such an awesome job on the 50k thread, with help from Bailey and Emma.

I have to work tonight, so I'll see you all tomorrow! It was great to meet all the new posters and I hope I see you all here often! This will be a great season of The Borgias! See you tomorrow! Have a good night, everyone!