Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Borgias Season 3 General Discussion #7: We are in a new world, more than vengeful, more than ruthless or scandalous.

credit: May

I've decided to open The Borgias Season 3 General Discussion thread, because we have first pictures from BTS Season 3 of The Borgias. Plus, I saw a nice little gifset in which Holliday Grainger's been asked about the new season.

“What can fans expect from that? Cause people are following it very hotly aren’t they?”

Source: http://****yeahcesarelucrezia.tumblr.com/

*** STILLS & FILMS HUNGARY *** Behind the scenes shoot at The Borgias 3rd season at Korda Studios in Hungary - The Borgias Season 3 BTS pics. Nothing spoilery.

The Borgias Season 3 Promo 1
The Borgias Season 3 Promo 2
The Borgias Season 3 Promo 3

The Borgias wins the Best International Drama at the Canadian Screen Awards

Previous Threads: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Season 3 we are waiting for you!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! This OP looks kind of empty, there's plenty of new pics and gifs and stuff, as soon as we're done with the 50 k one we should edit this one, what do you think?
Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, May! And yes, once the 50k thread is finished you can have at it with this one. I think we'll all be less stressed out when the 50k thread is finished.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I'm also concerned about the lack of Giulia scenes, but perhaps we simply haven't seen everything yet. I'm still wondering where the hell Joffre and Sancia went.
I wonder how her position changes, because of Rodrigo's impotence... She can't use her beauty anymore to get what she wants and Rodrigo already got distracted couple of times during S2, so it's not some kind of twu wuv.
But somehow they introduce Alessandro Farnese...
Old 03-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, thank you for reminding, me, Julia. Alessandro Farnese is introduced in season three, so Giulia must have a prominent role this season as well.

I've actually joked that Rodrigo's impotence as well as his dalliance with that dark haired girl in the promo will make Giulia have a fling with Vanozza. Oh well, one can dream.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes, thank you for reminding, me, Julia. Alessandro Farnese is introduced in season three, so Giulia must have a prominent role this season as well.

I've actually joked that Rodrigo's impotence as well as his dalliance with that dark haired girl in the promo will make Giulia have a fling with Vanozza. Oh well, one can dream.
I only hope that they won't replace Giulia with Alessandro. To be honest I can't imagine what sort of storyline she could have when she's not a Pope's mistress anymore, so I'm very worried about her.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Well we know that Lotte is in the cast for this season, but as to why we haven't seen her I have no idea, I mean she could lose her power because the Pope is impotent or maybe she has a sort of behind the scenes role, pushing her bro into power and less sex with Rodrigo. ( which is fine with me) and so that doesn't play as well in the promos so they don't show her. But who knows, everyone is wondering where Giulia is.
Why do men always like sex between girls? Is this because they imagine themselves there as well? Alex?
Old 03-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I assume Guila will be around somewhere, she was in that scene where they were carrying the Pope. I do wonder though if she gets kinda put to the outskirts with the poisoning and only family is allowed close?

Since her brother is cast I assume her storyline will involve that since she can't sex up Rodrigo anymore.

Also can we briefly touch on the scene with Alfonso and Lucrezia where he says that his uncle is concerned about having Giovanni in Naples. She looks very annoyed lol...again not seeing where the love story is coming from.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Why do men always like sex between girls? Is this because they imagine themselves there as well? Alex?
Hey, there are plenty of femslash ships on the internet, and it's not just guys who ship them.

I did see Giulia briefly in the promo where she's knocking a bunch of stuff off a table, so we know she's still there, at least.

And I have to go now. I have work tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow! Oh, and remember to slow down with the posting to give May time to finish the 50k thread!

Night, Renae! Night, Christine!

It was nice meeting you, Julia! Night!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

FINALLY. A pope promo!
The Borgias First Look: We've Got a Pope for You! | E! Online

BTW guys.. you can post.. just try to post in a few threads only.. not eveywhere and a lot so we can have a bit more time (saying this cause it's kinda dead in here lol)

Last edited by DGSAFDMD; 03-12-2013 at 09:11 PM
Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Finally Showtime took advantage of the conclave!!!! No real new season 3 stuff but still I liked the look, and for some dumb reason it made me laugh. Thanks for the link May.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

There are like a couple clips from S3, I think.. it's quite funny tho.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my god that was HILARIOUS.

I was wondering if there would be any promos alluding to the papacy right now, and I'm pleasantly surprised!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

They waited long time, tbh.. but at least they did it!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I can't see a promo...
I always get redirected to the german version of this site and there aren't any promos.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread