Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I didn't notice her hands, just her tiny smile. Like she is happy to see someone.

I know what you mean about the dress being a bit unflattering.
A pregnancy is highly possible with all the action she will get this season.

As for the woman, I don't know who that is. But I think she is dark haired? Looks like Cesare. So I hope this is Charlotte and not some random girl.
It's the same shot but in the longer BTS promo (over 4 minutes long) when Holly is saying that Lucrezia learns to distrust Cesare; you can visibly see the positioning of her hands. The tiny smile's interesting too though.

I sympathize with Holly though; she usually looks amazing and I think her body's about perfect, but when you have a lot of cleavage going on, billowing dresses can at times swallow your waist up. So it could be that, or the angle. If I saw her from a side view I'd be able to say more definitively if they were going for that. But even when Lucrezia was pregnant, The Borgias had very few shots showing her belly full on.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey May, you didn't miss that much. We're just a bit speculating.

I think the scene in "Hanging with Holly" where she kisses Alfonso outside is a welcome back kiss.
And her hair looks like in the chest rub from "Hell bent".
Old 03-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)

I think the scene in "Hanging with Holly" where she kisses Alfonso outside is a welcome back kiss.
And her hair looks like in the chest rub from "Hell bent".

Agreed. Which chest rub though? In the one where's she's rubbing his chest while he's in a white shirt, she isn't wearing a hairnet. In the armor scene, she is, and she's also wearing one when she's kissing Alfonso. I hope it is a welcome back kiss because that would explain a lot.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes I thought so, but no hairnet? Damn...ok, than the armor scene.
That would probably mean, she is welcoming back Alfonso and saying goodbye to Cesare because he will be away for war.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

And did you noticed that Cesare is going up when they kiss? he's obviously staring at them.

I wonder if the scene where he's holding her neck is before or after he comes back? because he has scars, tho that could be due to another fight, remember we saw some BTS pics with Francois wearing those small scars? Micheletto's wig is in the game by then so that has to be 2nd half of the season.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

No I didn't notice him, but you're right.
And after he is in, we will probably get that scene:

But she is wearing a different dress and earrings than in the armor scene. And I think her hair is slightly different, too.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

It's completely different, so it's either later that episode or just another episode overall.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
When? In the long promo? I still have a feeling that Juan's prophecy will come true!!!!
Yes, hopefully Juan's prophecy will come true! it must

Oh and DGSAFDMD in history Cesare got a lot of scars because he has syphilis and maybe he has the scars in the series also because of this illness, and not because of another fight... but i really have no idea if the scene where he's holding her neck is before or after he comes back..
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

We considered the syphilis when we saw the BTS pics, but since Juan already had it and mostly for sure Rodrigo will too, maybe they're not going there with Ces yet.. also because he has not been screwing many chicks lately? at least on screen.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
We considered the syphilis when we saw the BTS pics, but since Juan already had it and mostly for sure Rodrigo will too, maybe they're not going there with Ces yet.. also because he has not been screwing many chicks lately? at least on screen.
Yeah, I guess you're right
Old 03-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

So.. is anyone else thinking Ces is actually getting married on screen? he's about to do a chick that's wearing a veil, ya'll!
Old 03-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Like I said before, better doing Charlotte than some random chick. But yes, it's possible we`'ll see his marriage onscreen.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Also, Lucrezia is throwing petals at someone? when she's with Alfonso next to her looking at her all weird, btw.. I'm wondering if this might be Ces' wedding? or maybe he's going to war and she decided to throw petals anyway, dunno.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Also, Lucrezia is throwing petals at someone? when she's with Alfonso next to her looking at her all weird, btw.. I'm wondering if this might be Ces' wedding? or maybe he's going to war and she decided to throw petals anyway, dunno.
The petals (I originally thought they were doves lol) are after what looks like Lucrezia's wedding scene so I doubt it. Alfonso also looks at her weirdly in the Hangin with Holliday promo--he's laughing and she's not looking at him and suddenly he looks down. Either Seb is unaware of what he's supposed to be doing or that means something, lol.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe they're celebrating Cesare's arrival and Lucrezia looks a bit too happy? Or Alfonso might've noticed something going on between them already.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread