Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Alex.

Yup, we analyzed every tiny detail, nothing is left. So I keep checking SHo's website regularly.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool! Thanks for the La Femme Nikita approach, Katja! I think this may be the lull before the big premiere. We don't have that much longer to wait, you know. Only a month or so.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think somebody from the team has calculated 36 days exactly.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Guys I'm watching Borgia, are you proud of me? and yes, Alex, the promo was shown in a cinema not so long ago, that's where we got the tumblr info from, the person who saw this wrote stuff of the BTS clip in a sheet and then posted it on tumblr. Dedication at it's max
Old 03-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We're proud of you anyway, May.

How do you like Borgia so far, May? It's quite different from The Borgias, as you'll see. Not nearly as much Cesare/Lucrezia action, but it does go into greater depth with many of the other characters.

So was there anything on season 3 in that promo that we haven't seen yet?
Old 03-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I think the real reason for them to not upload the BTS clip is LAZINESS. Honestly.

So what movie are you watching Caroline?
Well, my family wants to see Burt Wonderstone... And I don't pass up a movie if someone else is paying.

Although I'd rather the promo still be playing when I go see The Host at the end of the month.

The BTS promo apparently didn't show anything new, Alex (I hope I'm getting your name right). It just showed a slightly more extended version of Lucrezia slapping Cesare, saying "Where is your honor, where is your love for me?" and Holly saying that Lucrezia would learn to distrust Cesare but also suffer from a bad case of sexual tension with him. Also, Cesare's raising armies without his dad/flouting Rodrigo's power and Lucrezia is poisoning people.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, you got my name right, Caroline. It's Alex for short, but my full name is Alexander. You don't have to call me that, though.

So that's as much as we've gotten so far? I'm really hoping by the end of March we get a huge promotion as April comes.
Thanks for doing such a good job, Caroline. And the rest of you, as well!

Lincoln was the last movie I saw.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I have not been in the Cinema for a very long time now.. ok no, I'm lying, maybe like a month. I went to see The Life of Pi.

Caroline, if they're paying that's cool, just keep your headphone in alert just in case
Old 03-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the sum up, Caroline.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

I want to see the longer clip with C/L and the clip of Lucrezia dressed up for a funeral/service? someone mentioned that too.. also the one with her going to the witch.. I think the people who saw this focused mostly on Lucrezia's bit? I don't think we got anything new on Cesare.. or maybe it's the actual promo that just gave away stuff of Lucrezia.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to go, everyone! I have work tonight.

It was great spending time with all of you! See you all tomorrow!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Anyone from Sweden? I found a small article on shows returning in April and they talk about The Borgias, I translated, but like always, google FAILS with translation. Anyway, here's what I got.

Quote:
The real equivalent of these power-hungry, lecherous combatants we meet in The Borgias . Showtimes sumptuous drama series with Jeremy Irons as Pope Alexander VI has arrived at season three. Last time we hung out with the intriguing family Borgia murdered Pope's son Cesare ( Francois Arnaud ) blithely his own brother. Additionally subjected Pope himself for a poisoning attempt - what happened next? Lucrezia ( Holliday Grainger ) married Prince Alfonso of Aragon ( Sebastian De Souza ), but one wonders how it goes with the obvious attraction between her and her brother Cesare. Swede Matias Varela , Jorge of "fast cash" films, is new in the ensemble as King Ferdinand of Aragon. The Borgias season three has U.S. premiere on April 14, starting at C More April 16.
Just change the order of those quotes and it'll make a bit more sense.. I guess.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

SORRY FOR THE DP. THIS IS URGENT!

The Borgias: In Production with Holliday Grainger

The Borgias: Hanging with Holliday Grainger

**** this. I give up. NOTHING makes sense now. nothing.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Guys, someone recorded finally the very long BTS and put it on Tumblr. http://cesareborgia1507.tumblr.com/tagged/the-borgias

And like May already posted, there are two more BTS on SHO's website.

*faints*

More C/L scenes, we see a face in the boobgrab. It's very dark, we need screencaps

*faints again*

And their lips are touching in the want/wanting.

*heart attack*
Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

It's Cesare... I already saw a cap.. posted that link in the news thread cause I just found out about it!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread