Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
To kill her...so it seems. Maybe they were talking about politics or something.
Another scene with Caterina? Do you mean that picture with the bird of prey?
No, I meant that one:

Untitled

Is that the same guy?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
And who is that guy? I think he was in another scene with Caterina Sforza?
But why is he in Lucrezia's bedroom?
I just watched it, I'm wondering if its Gioffre lol. I doubt it's Alfonso #3, but there is a scene with them and the baby so whomever it is, it's someone close to the family. It doesn't look Caterina's son.

I just watched it, *squee* but I'm not home ( took a quick trip to Canada *hi Canadians*) so I've limited Internet access. When I get home later I'm going to rewatch and analyze analyze lol

I assume it's Cesare's bed she's crawling across, looks like the same nightdress

Me = excited!!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, I meant that one:

Untitled

Is that the same guy?
Maybe, I don't know...I must see it again. But it could be logical...since Catherina is trying to kill the Borgias. And Lucrezia is the indirect cause of Giovanni Sforza's death.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Like Renae said, there is another scene with them and the baby. So it has to be someone who tries to get close to Lucrezia.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

To be honest I have no idea what to think of that guy except he's either a poisoner or telling her of Alfonso's death, though I highly doubt the latter.

Has anyone honed in on an early shot of Lucrezia lying in bed looking depressed in the BTS promo? It looks like she's wearing a similar nightgown to the one she was wearing when Alfonso kissed her. Makes me wonder.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)

Has anyone honed in on an early shot of Lucrezia lying in bed looking depressed in the BTS promo? It looks like she's wearing a similar nightgown to the one she was wearing when Alfonso kissed her. Makes me wonder.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yep that's it, thank you! That shot has me intrigued.

I also feel that there's this shot wherein Lucrezia is releasing doves in the Holly promo and Alfonso looks kind of taken aback--I just feel like he's so out of place and sort of didn't know what he was getting himself into, and that's what leads her outside of the marriage.

She also appears to be wearing the same dress/has the same hairstyle kissing Alfonso as she did in the armor scene.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I also feel that there's this shot wherein Lucrezia is releasing doves in the Holly promo and Alfonso looks kind of taken aback--I just feel like he's so out of place and sort of didn't know what he was getting himself into, and that's what leads her outside of the marriage.
I noticed his look, too. It's like: "What am I doing here again?"

And I got another one that intrigued me

I bet she is looking over at Cesare.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
To be honest I have no idea what to think of that guy except he's either a poisoner or telling her of Alfonso's death, though I highly doubt the latter.
You can hear a glass shatter when she falls on the floor. So I really think it's poison. And there was also a shot of bodyguards following her...the same who carried her away.

Yes she looks depressive in that pic, does she?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I noticed his look, too. It's like: "What am I doing here again?"

And I got another one that intrigued me

I bet she is looking over at Cesare.
He always seems to look more like Lucrezia's pet than her husband. I DO think she loves him. But her love for them seems confused--her chemistry with Cesare is sexual, while her chemistry with Alfonso seems fraternal.

I think she's being poisoned too--but apparently not with a strong enough dose to put her down for long? Perhaps this motivates her dive into the poisonous arts.

Edit: I also noticed that in the shot of Lucrezia wearing a funeral veil, she's holding her stomach in a pose Holliday normally doesn't strike. She doesn't do this because the dresses are high-waisted thus more likely to create an unflattering pregnancy-esque silhouette. Though she normally looks GREAT in them, and I'm not saying she doesn't here, I wonder if she's pregnant in this shot? And if she is mourning Alfonso, does this motivate Cesare's murder of him? Lucrezia's pregnant with a child of uncertain paternity?

Also, any guesses for who the veiled woman someone (presumably Cesare) is undressing from behind is? Maybe Charlotte?

Last edited by Sparklyhairnet; 03-10-2013 at 07:33 AM
Old 03-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I also noticed that in the shot of Lucrezia wearing a funeral veil, she's holding her stomach in a pose Holliday normally doesn't strike. She doesn't do this because the dresses are high-waisted thus more likely to create an unflattering pregnancy-esque silhouette. Though she normally looks GREAT in them, and I'm not saying she doesn't here, I wonder if she's pregnant in this shot? And if she is mourning Alfonso, does this motivate Cesare's murder of him? Lucrezia's pregnant with a child of uncertain paternity?
When? In the long promo? I still have a feeling that Juan's prophecy will come true!!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
When? In the long promo? I still have a feeling that Juan's prophecy will come true!!!!
Yep, the long promo. That would be terrible/hilarious, omg. I'm just imagining Cesare coming home from six months of battle and finding Lucrezia out to here with a baby belly and him being like "Whoa whoa whoa what did I miss".

All the awkward moments and stares.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Yes I noticed her hands too. It's kinda hard to see if she's really pregnant...but it's possible.
Haha yes...I REALLY have a feeling who will impregnate Lucrezia this time.
Juan: "the issue of such an union would produce a demon to devour the world". The opium was an oracle haha!!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Edit: I also noticed that in the shot of Lucrezia wearing a funeral veil, she's holding her stomach in a pose Holliday normally doesn't strike. She doesn't do this because the dresses are high-waisted thus more likely to create an unflattering pregnancy-esque silhouette. Though she normally looks GREAT in them, and I'm not saying she doesn't here, I wonder if she's pregnant in this shot? And if she is mourning Alfonso, does this motivate Cesare's murder of him? Lucrezia's pregnant with a child of uncertain paternity?

Also, any guesses for who the veiled woman someone (presumably Cesare) is undressing from behind is? Maybe Charlotte?
I didn't notice her hands, just her tiny smile. Like she is happy to see someone.

I know what you mean about the dress being a bit unflattering.
A pregnancy is highly possible with all the action she will get this season.

As for the woman, I don't know who that is. But I think she is dark haired? Looks like Cesare. So I hope this is Charlotte and not some random girl.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-10-2013 at 08:47 AM
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys! I am at work already, how's everyone doing?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread