Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
I feel the opposite. I thought their friendship, even born out of guilt, was developed really naturally, so I didn't think it was weird for Caroline to be closer to Elena than Bonnie in season 3 and I felt like season 4 kinda ruined their friendship.
Exactly.I also think Carolena came closer due to the vampire connection.Bonnie was their closest friend and buffer, but when she wasn't there, they had no one else but each other.And that connection has only grown since then, esp in s3.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel (View Post)
Exactly.I also think Carolena came closer due to the vampire connection.Bonnie was their closest friend and buffer, but when she wasn't there, they had no one else but each other.And that connection has only grown since then, esp in s3.
Yeah, I think the vampire factor was what brought them together and separated them both from Bonnie. Bonnie didn't really care/liked vampires and Caroline and Elena were right in the middle of that mess.

» Bella
Old 12-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I feel like Bonnie was more involved in vampire drama than Caroline because they always needed her help whether it was getting rid of Mason, Klaus etc. But then Bonnie got so isolated and Bonnie/Elena and Bonnie/Caroline got neglected after season 2. I think it's because the writers don't care much for Bonnie.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I feel like Bonnie was more involved in vampire drama than Caroline because they always needed her help whether it was getting rid of Mason, Klaus etc. But then Bonnie got so isolated and Bonnie/Elena and Bonnie/Caroline got neglected after season 2. I think it's because the writers don't care much for Bonnie.
Yeah and Bonnie didn't like vampires at all.She looked at Caroline with all the disdain she could muster when she found out what happened to her.While Elena was much more sympathetic.But that was only because she was involved with a vampire at the time, and understood his struggles.I think Stefan was the only one who truly bothered about her well being, even if it was just because of Elena.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

I think Bonnie's reaction immediately after finding out about Caroline was understandable considering her bad impression of vampires and finding out that Caroline murdered somebody. But they got back on good terms fairly quickly because Caroline proved she was still the same person. I agree that Stefan was the one most concerned.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Positive Lady Character Meme:

tvd + women being friends with each other [caroline + elena]

xx
Old 04-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

The second one. I love that scene so much, Elena comforting Caroline.

» Bella
Old 04-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

It was so sweet. The only other scene that comes close is Elena trying to stop Caroline from flipping it. For a second I even thought she might threaten to flip it with her
Old 04-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

these 2 are cute my fav VD friendship going to be sad when elena leaves

do the girls still hang out nina and candice? i never see pics of them anymore
Old 04-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
these 2 are cute my fav VD friendship going to be sad when elena leaves

do the girls still hang out nina and candice? i never see pics of them anymore
Yeah. They've been the most prominent of Caroline's friendships.

They do still seem to hang out. There's a pic in the picture thread from Saturday and they went to a music festival a few months ago. Also Nina was at Candice's wedding. A lot of people didn't think she went but I've heard that she didn't want to take the attention away from the married couple but a photo from the wedding popped up a few weeks ago.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah. They've been the most prominent of Caroline's friendships.

They do still seem to hang out. There's a pic in the picture thread from Saturday and they went to a music festival a few months ago. Also Nina was at Candice's wedding. A lot of people didn't think she went but I've heard that she didn't want to take the attention away from the married couple but a photo from the wedding popped up a few weeks ago.
oh thanks for that so there is a pic ? i go looking for it .. i hope they still hang out once nina leaves
Old 04-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was so sweet. The only other scene that comes close is Elena trying to stop Caroline from flipping it. For a second I even thought she might threaten to flip it with her
I agree. I really loved that scene and even felt bad that Caroline broke her neck.

» Bella
Old 04-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

I laughed at it. Not because I wanted to see Elena get her neck snapped but because I just found it funny since her eyes were still open.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Now that you mentioned, she did look a little funny. I thought I was going to cheer for Caroline, because I usually dislike Elena, but I didn't and I was surprised with myself.

» Bella
Old 04-13-2015, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

My biggest issue with Elena was her indecisiveness and stringing the Salvabros along and they dropped that mid season 5 so I haven't had a problem with her for a while. Also they stopped making her out to be a perfect angel so I've even found myself defending her It's not like any of these characters are saints and I think it's unfair to judge her differently. She's not any worse than any of these characters