Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I'll always prefer Bonnie/Caroline even though their lack of interaction and not caring about each from season 5 has sometimes made me wish they'd just officially end the friendship because it makes Caroline look bad even if it isn't intentional. But Bonnie didn't seem that concerned for Caroline either recently so they're even now and I'm hoping they start building them up again. I've just always had an issue with Elena's attitude towards Caroline. She started shading her in the pilot and was doing it as recently as season 5 with jabs at her personality or eye rolling. And I don't know if it's Nina's acting but when Caroline is in control freak mode everyone seems to be amused in a good way but Elena sometimes looks like she's trying really hard not to roll her eyes and if I could read her thoughts I think they'd be negative. I don't know if this is just me though You can't like everything about a person so I get Elena finding Caroline annoying but it bugs me because she's my bb

The Steroline friendship was it's best in season 2 imo. I didn't like their friendship in season 4 since it was so triangle centric so I zoned out during those scenes. I only started to really appreciate their friendship again in season 6.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 05-26-2015 at 08:04 AM
Old 07-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

x