Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, I'm sure I'll be ranting about something--just not necessarily triangle-related.

Carol Lockwood's already on my hate-list, and the episode hasn't even aired yet.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

my rant...
it's STEFAN not STEPHAN!

seriously, I'm a little peeved by that. We are on the third season already.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
my rant...
it's STEFAN not STEPHAN!

seriously, I'm a little peeved by that. We are on the third season already.
That is one of my biggest pet peeves in this godforsaken fandom SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY!! It is not hard. I always rage when supposed fans of the show and book spell his name incorrectly... why is that?!!! Just don't do it!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
That is one of my biggest pet peeves in this godforsaken fandom SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY!! It is not hard. I always rage when supposed fans of the show and book spell his name incorrectly... why is that?!!! Just don't do it!
Tell me about it. It's been three years and people still can't get it right!
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah you'd think by now people would now how to spell it.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

If I start to rant about this episode I'll never stop. Oh Damon

i love you. ♡
Old 09-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I so wouldn't either! My last hold on my love for Stefan/Damon relationship is at the end of the rop right now.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I so wouldn't either! My last hold on my love for Stefan/Damon relationship is at the end of the rop right now.
I don't know--I thought they handled it well in the last ep. At least until the end of the D/E conversation. Seriously, if Damon would have ended it with 'but he can be saved', he would have done great. Why must he ALWAYS ruin his good moments.

And the name thing irks me too. I mean, it's not like people call you-know-who 'Damian' all the time.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Back in season 1 S/D was my OTP and SE comes in second. But ever since Season 2, Damon annoys me so much. I feel like Stefan is a better brother than Damon will ever be.

Stefan has shown time and time again how much he loves his brother, he even loves his brother more than himself but Damon seems to love himself more than anybody else.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ agreed 100%

i love you. ♡
Old 09-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's how I feel too.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
Back in season 1 S/D was my OTP and SE comes in second. But ever since Season 2, Damon annoys me so much. I feel like Stefan is a better brother than Damon will ever be.

Stefan has shown time and time again how much he loves his brother, he even loves his brother more than himself but Damon seems to love himself more than anybody else.
Yeah, most of the brotherly love in their relationship tends to come from Stefan's side. The only time I can really remember Damon saving Stefan is way back in early season 1 when he was still evil--and even then he added that it was because he wanted the honor of killing him instead. Even when Stefan's in ripper-mode, he still saves his brother's life.

Part of me hopes that this is going to be Damon's 'journey' this season. That he realizes how much he's taken Stefan for granted, and ends up doing something selfless for him.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

If I hear one more time that Elena choose Damon's safety over finding Stefan... I AM GOING TO SCREAM. How did anyone come to that conclusion?? WTH?? I do not get it.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Man I read that too! I was thinking the same thing. Where the heck did they get that idea?!! Or that she choose Damon over Stefan in that moment. Yes, yes because in that moment it was about that instead of being chased by werewolves!!
Old 09-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
I don't know--I thought they handled it well in the last ep. At least until the end of the D/E conversation. Seriously, if Damon would have ended it with 'but he can be saved', he would have done great. Why must he ALWAYS ruin his good moments.

It's so fristrating. I trai myself to not care about what he says because he's constantly contraddicting through his actions but...

While I don't believe for one moment he's trying to get Stefan back only because of Elena, when he says things like that I just want to slap him silly.

I quite loved Stefan and Damon equally until the first half of seasn 2 but after that- Stefan wins. I have no idea of why Damon is surprised that people love his brother better when he takes such pains to be such a ****ty person.

Still, I believe it will all blow in his facer soon. DE realize their are just friends material, and then they will be struck with a Stefan that shuts both of them out.

I hoping for one explosive brotherly confrontation because they got it coming and it's just inevitable that Damon realizes how important his relationship wih Stefan was and how he messed it up over nothing, when he no longer has Katherine or Elena to hide behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
If I hear one more time that Elena choose Damon's safety over finding Stefan... I AM GOING TO SCREAM. How did anyone come to that conclusion?? WTH?? I do not get it.
You don't get it?! It must be because it's a wholly delusional conclusion.

Elena was just doing what anyone decent would have done in her shoes, whether they cared about Damon or not.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 09-25-2011 at 03:06 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread