Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. I'm not surprised the show did it though.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Me neither. They're trying to make it seem like Elena is the only person that still has faith in Stefan--which, while I like that part, makes Caroline and the rest look bad as a result.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
My rant atm is about Caroline and her not being concern at all about Stefan's missing. And here I thought that they were friends
WORD.

And even worse, I think they will use Caroline to convince Elena that it's fine 'having fun' with Damon... which is plain bad taste. Considering that Damon used to abuse Caroline at the beginning of the show... Caroline should not be capable of do that. She might be able to understand certain vampire behavior, but she should not be able to justify why Damon did that to her, as a woman, and she certainly should be far, far away from becoming DE fangirl.

Stefan helped Caroline so much, I can't believe she was all about pushing Elena to 'live her life'.

Are we kidding?

Her boyfriend is away with a psycho! Being devastated and concerned is HEALTHY, the NORMAL REACTION.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Caroline switched off that part of her that is worrying about Stefan? I just want to find an excuse for her
Old 09-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Stefan/Elena: Seriously. The guy is sooo worthy of Elena! He didn't kill any of her friends (yet)... Nope but is that ok that he keeps killing innocent women? Is that ok that he killed Andie? Is that ok that he did that before already without Klaus compelling him, and that he has a signature (which all serial killer have). If someone isn't worthy of Elena then it's him! The guy stalked her from the beginning because he was obsessed with Katherine and Elena should be thankful he wasn't in "ripper" mode back then because if it was the case I don't know what might have happened to her. Would he have chased her in a forest, or in her own house because it was fun?

Just the idea of them now makes me I can't wait for Elena to see who he really is...
All this coming from a Delena fan.

So I guess everything Damon has ever done to her and the people she cares about makes him worthy of her instead. GMAB!

Old 09-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Its sad that Stefan gets this hate after all the wonderful things he's done. The past 2 seasons seem to have left their memories. SMH.
Drown me,
Swallow me w h o l e
Bobbie Face {all rights reserved for Katie} |Twitter | Tumblr
Old 09-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
WORD.

And even worse, I think they will use Caroline to convince Elena that it's fine 'having fun' with Damon... which is plain bad taste. Considering that Damon used to abuse Caroline at the beginning of the show... Caroline should not be capable of do that. She might be able to understand certain vampire behavior, but she should not be able to justify why Damon did that to her, as a woman, and she certainly should be far, far away from becoming DE fangirl.

Stefan helped Caroline so much, I can't believe she was all about pushing Elena to 'live her life'.

Are we kidding?

Her boyfriend is away with a psycho! Being devastated and concerned is HEALTHY, the NORMAL REACTION.
I know we spoke about it some time ago Antonella but I hope the writers won´t do that ... if so I don´t know if I´m able to watch that show again.
That would be simple disrespecting the story of a character to prop that pairing and I would hate it with the power of 1000 burning suns.
They can´t do that.

THIS. And aren´t they even worried about what Klaus might do ... now he is invincible because of the sacrifice and he is running around organizing taking over world power or some other things and they don´t even care ... but they are the only ones who know about that and were strongly involved in his transformation.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Now that I've actually watched the episode fully, I would like to rant for the first time I have a lot to rant about the premier, and I'll try my best to keep most of my rants about Stefan

1. Caroline!!!
OK, I loved the girl, I really did, and at times I still do but seriously can someone please tell me what is her obsession with pretending as if everything is normal?
Why doesnt she care one bit that Stefan is gone? Why dont I see no worry from her at all.
I mean,Stefan is the one who befriended her, Stefan is the one who saved her from Damon's wrath and prevented her being killed.
Stefan taught her how to control herself and live her life as normally as she can!

This is one of the reasons why I hate these time jumps, you dont see enough emotion.

2. Same goes for Damon.

3. And why was there no Bonnie?! I mean come one, the girl practically sacrifced herself to save Elena, and yet for some reason she wasnt even written in the promo. How is that possible. At a time like this Bonnie would've been next to her friend not some family.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkalicious (View Post)
Now that I've actually watched the episode fully, I would like to rant for the first time I have a lot to rant about the premier, and I'll try my best to keep most of my rants about Stefan

1. Caroline!!!
OK, I loved the girl, I really did, and at times I still do but seriously can someone please tell me what is her obsession with pretending as if everything is normal?
Why doesnt she care one bit that Stefan is gone? Why dont I see no worry from her at all.
I mean,Stefan is the one who befriended her, Stefan is the one who saved her from Damon's wrath and prevented her being killed.
Stefan taught her how to control herself and live her life as normally as she can!

This is one of the reasons why I hate these time jumps, you dont see enough emotion.

2. Same goes for Damon.

3. And why was there no Bonnie?! I mean come one, the girl practically sacrifced herself to save Elena, and yet for some reason she wasnt even written in the promo. How is that possible. At a time like this Bonnie would've been next to her friend not some family.
THIS. THIS. And again THIS. Pam

I had to roll my eyes at Carolines reaction in the final at the picnic with Jer and Elena ... I know she is very bubbly but those two lost there only parent and their uncle two days ago and you are laughing and giggling like "Yeh fistpump" ... that was even for Caro too much. And now this.

I think all of the characters and their friendship suffer because of their romantic storylines ... Caro most of the time was occupied with Tyler the whole summer and talked about very personal thinks with him.

I have no words for Bonnie ... that was so unecessary. Why couldn´t she be at the party. I really don´t want that they replacing Bonnies part with Caroline.
I love her but it´s unacceptable that she couldn´t be at the party and even couldn´t even say happy birthday to Elena onscreen.

The timejump was a cop-out so the writers don´t have to deal with the direct actions after the final.
Nobody spoke about Jenna and John, no talk between Elena and Jer about what happened after Damon left him and he was shot instead and Bonnie bringing him back to life. Elena´s and Damons guilt after what they heard about Stefan and after their kiss and so on.
Nothing came out of this.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

The writers always does that. I mean something happens one episode and the next we dont hear anything about it at all. Nothing.

Its like in 2x003 or 2x02 when Bonnie torched Damon, you'd expect Damon to say something about it the next episode but there was nothing.

Anyway, like I said, I really dont like that part of Caroline's character either, and I really dont want them to replace Bonnie with her but unfortunately I cant say much here
Old 09-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
My rant atm is about Caroline and her not being concern at all about Stefan's missing. And here I thought that they were friends
Ugh, I know. It's devastating to see that. I mean when Jules captured Caroline, Stefan cared. Stefan cared so much he didn't even care that they were against werewolves. But now that Stefan needs saving, she can't reciprocate? Like that isn't cool. She should want to help Stefan after everything he did for her.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 09-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
All this coming from a Delena fan.

So I guess everything Damon has ever done to her and the people she cares about makes him worthy of her instead. GMAB!

Again, i'll say - that pot is REALLY good.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know that post was awesome! At one point I thought I was reading about Damon since you know he did all those things! Hypocrite much!

As for the Caroline situation. I'm not surprised because of the way they had dealt with Stefan's other short lived friendships. I've always been waiting for the other shoe to fall when it came to them. All last season I was hoping it wouldn't because they had built a wonderful friendship, but now who knows. Also I didn't expect her to be all out looking for him like Damon and Elena (would of liked it though), but come on a little bit of concern wouldn't of been asking to much!
Old 09-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
@****yeahmalfoy Hell yeah! But some people really drive me nuts. They're so in denial and friggin stupid. Now SE fans are all -squealing for that cheesy scene in 3x01, they think that Elena understood that it was Stefan b/c they're epic soulmates and they have their own connection. Yeah, right, rofl. OMG. And they're so overprotective of Stefan, enough already :\
But we are the rabid and insane ones like this one tried to say? Wow.

And I love how this person is trying to downplay the connection between SE. What other explanation is there for just knowing it was Stefan on the other phone? Bitter much? They are finally seeing just how strong SE are an they can't take it.

I saw that they have been sending JP hate tweets again just because she followed an SE fan.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh seriously, enough is enough.

I cant believe how hypocrite they can be. I mean come on! So Damon didnt kill innocent kills all over the world, he didnt use people just so he can reach to Katherine etc. I dont understand how they can live with themselves whilst protecting and defending Damon, yet thrashing Stefan for the exact same reasons.

And that scene WAS NOT cheesy, even some DEers admit it was amazing.