Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

ok I never watched that show, which I heard was amazing!

But they had an amazing relationship I hear...so I am guessing this comparison is good? haha
Old 10-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting those articles.

Ugh I hope that Stefan doesn't take his anger out on Damon about the kiss and yet doesn't say anything against Elena. I'm sorry but that would be ridiculous. Damon was dying on that bed and it wasn't like he could move. If there is anyone he should be upset with it's with Elena who insinuated the kiss in the first place. I'm be quiet upset if they go that route.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

oh I think he will definitely be hurt, but I do not think enough to "abuse" or hurt her...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't Stefan supposed to find out about the kiss in tonight's episode?

Via one Katherine Pierce, I expect.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
Isn't Stefan supposed to find out about the kiss in tonight's episode?

Via one Katherine Pierce, I expect.
That's a speculation. All we're going on his what Paul said about Stefan finding out about it, and being mad when he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Ugh I hope that Stefan doesn't take his anger out on Damon about the kiss and yet doesn't say anything against Elena. I'm sorry but that would be ridiculous. Damon was dying on that bed and it wasn't like he could move. If there is anyone he should be upset with it's with Elena who insinuated the kiss in the first place. I'm be quiet upset if they go that route.
Well, it all depends on how he finds out. If it's from Katherine, you can count on her stretching the truth. The tweet about Damon getting beat up next week makes me think it might be at Stefan's hands. Although, there might have been a misinformation, and Ian was actually talking about the Damon/Caroline fight in tonight's ep instead.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thank you for posting those articles.

Omg, I was gonna say the exact same thing when I get back but you post it before I did. yes I agreed. Damon was dying - he barely can do anything on the bed besides just lying there..and imo, it just doesn't make any sense...if he takes his anger on Damon...........

I was counting Katherine telling him was worst than what it suppose to be. I mean it's Katherine.

Icon by me.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
The tweet about Damon getting beat up next week makes me think it might be at Stefan's hands. Although, there might have been a misinformation, and Ian was actually talking about the Damon/Caroline fight in tonight's ep instead.
I'm pretty sure that they had already finished filming tonight's episiode when he tweeted that. I think they were on 3x05. But I may be wrong. Damon's getting his arse kicked a lot tbese days.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's only way I can see that happening is if Katherine twsits it, but why would Stefan believe her all of a sudden? She must of done something BIG to gain his trust.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah that's only way I can see that happening is if Katherine twsits it, but why would Stefan believe her all of a sudden? She must of done something BIG to gain his trust.
Another possibility is that Stefan knows she's stretching the truth, but misinterprets the reason. Like she could be trying to paint Elena as the bad guy, so Stefan automatically assumes the opposite is true.

I do think Katherine will tell him with noble intentions(trying to convince Stefan to run away from Klaus), only to have it completely backfire.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
OR Katherine didn't twist it but Stefan misunderstood and took it the wrong way.

Icon by me.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys could be right.

Not really Stefan related, but I thought it be something you guys would want to know. The Original mother has been casted.

'The Vampire Diaries': Original mother cast! Alice Evans as Klaus's mom - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Old 10-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that they had already finished filming tonight's episiode when he tweeted that. I think they were on 3x05. But I may be wrong. Damon's getting his arse kicked a lot tbese days.
Is it too much to hope one of these beatings shakes something loose and he acts less of a jerk?

Look like we're halfway there. Four originals down, four to go!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just think it doesn't make sense if Stefan takes it on Damon...Stefan knew Damon was dying even if Stefan knew Damon loved Elena.. but at the same time Damon is just lying there - if Stefan has a brain - he would know Damon can't do anything. Elena on the other hand can move can do anything. I just think is really lame if he takes on Damon. not only that...their would be a huge misunderstanding between SD and will affect their brotherly love. I don't want to see this. I will be really upset if this is the route their taking.

If Stefan really takes on Damon for the kiss, I think he needs to wake up If this case, Stefan really believes in their love, really trust Elena that she wouldn't do anything behind his back when he's gone.

Icon by me.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I so get what you mean Connie. I'm not looking forward to seeing how this will effect the SD relationship either. I'bbe upset too.

When Stefan finds out that it was Elena who started that kiss...I can't imagine how he will react.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Is it too much to hope one of these beatings shakes something loose and he acts less of a jerk?
I wish.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I so get what you mean Connie. I'm not looking forward to seeing how this will effect the SD relationship either. I'bbe upset too.

When Stefan finds out that it was Elena who started that kiss...I can't imagine how he will react.
It really depends how it happens. What Paul said about Stefan's current state of mind, and that he's thinking Elena deserves better than him has me believing it wouldn't matter to him--because he's pretty much given up on being with her ever again at this point. He'll be upset, but he won't be angry with her.

However, if Stefan's thinking clearly, and one of them sits him down and tells him exactly what happened, he'd understand that it didn't mean anything.

At this point, I can't decide which one I want to tell him. On the one hand, he should hear it from Elena. On the other--Damon admitting that it didn't mean anything, and that Elena loves Stefan and not him to Stefan's face would be a HUGE step for him.