Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yep, that's what I'm thinking. Elena's still fighting for him.
yeah i mean she's really the only ghost that could get through to him.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing the description over!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Elena still fighting for Stefan

Damon encountering Lexi

I'm already excited.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 10-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
“She’s always the victim but more so than ever she’s a victim in an upcoming episode. It’s almost abusive. I feel it’s very reminiscent of abuse, like relationship abuse. So that experience makes her step up and want to fight for herself and not be so defenseless anymore.”
— Nina Dobrev
OK this whole thing... Is Nina talking about 303? Or another episode where this 'abuse' thing happens?? Since she's talking about relationship abuse I'm kinda worried that they're gonna do something with Stefan - again.
Can anyone clarify this? When did this interview come out?
icon:Ann
Old 10-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki_A (View Post)
OK this whole thing... Is Nina talking about 303? Or another episode where this 'abuse' thing happens?? Since she's talking about relationship abuse I'm kinda worried that they're gonna do something with Stefan - again.
Can anyone clarify this? When did this interview come out?
Well according to the article I found of this interview. It said Oct. 4th.

I was hoping it will be an upcoming episode.

Icon by me.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Mini, thanks for clarifying that.
So what do you think?? And why is Nina suddenly using all overtly negative adjectives towards the SE relationship? Destructive, abusive ! Duh...

What theories do you have? If it is Stefan that she's talking about (I hope not!), then I'm guessing it may be 305 - that's when Klaus gets Stefan to do something incredibly violent and dangerous. And it is also mentioned that Klaus goes completely off the rails which leaves especially Stefan, Elena and Tyler in danger...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's the part I dont get. Since it said on synopsis that Klaus wants Stefan to do extremely dangerous and violent purposes - shouldn't he be a full ripper. cause I can't picture Stefan doing anything extremely violent and dangerous where he's right now. cause I'm not sure what's the purpose that is so dangerous/violent that he has Stefan to do while Klaus is going completely off the rails since Stefan is in danger but he still wants him to do some extremely dangerous purposes. It doesn't make sense.

How could Stefan be in danger, unless Klaus is doing the ritual again cause he knows Elena is alive - now either Stefan does something to Elena or Stefan dies? HAHA but end up finding the ritual failed cause another thing was missing then he sent Stefan to look for it in MF that's why Stefan is in MF to carry out Klaus's mission. but than I dont get why if Stefan was the one abuse her why is she still trying hard to look for him even after the abuse?

Icon by me.

Last edited by minilight1020; 10-06-2011 at 12:39 AM
Old 10-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe it is something to do with Damon after all... After all the episode stills and filming pics its helluva confusing ! But even if it Stefan that harms Elena in some way, I think she'll believe that its Ripper Stefan and not 'her' Stefan that's doing this, or something like that... I'm just reaching here....
But HEYO for Lexi being back !!!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

hmmm...maybe it does something have to do with Damon but what's your theory as to how it has relation to him?

yes she would believe that's ripper Stefan not the actual Stefan that she fell in love with. I dunno..I guess we'll just see what happens in today's episode

There is one thing i'm curious about is when will Stefan find out bout DE kiss? Didn't PW mention Stefan will lose temper cause of it? I'm curious as to what his reaction is. All for we know, Katherine is in this episode but not sure if she'll be in episodes 5, 6 and 7 yet? Not saying Katherine will tell him in this episode.

Icon by me.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think she's referring to Damon this time, not Stefan. I don't know--in that scene in the trailer where he's yelling at her about him not being Stefan, he seems kind of scary. Then again, promos are almost always misleading, so I don't know. Then again, she also called the scene from last week 'abusive', so I think she might just be throwing around the term unnecessarily.

I also think Katherine's going to tell Stefan this week, but that he'll direct all his anger towards Damon. The reason I'm thinking this is Ian's tweet about Damon getting seriously beat up in ep 5, and what Paul said about Stefan feeling that Elena 'deserves better than him'. It also isn't out of question that Katherine tells him in a way she thinks will encourage him to get away from Klaus as fast as he can. Something like 'you'd better get home soon, before your brother steals your girlfriend'.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Well I know coming up Damon gets beat up by Caroline..I think tonight if I am not mistaken...

but not because I am an SE fan, but just in general, I do not see Stefan being abusive towards Elena. That quote sounds exactly like what she said about last week, so I am wondering are they recycling quotes and if not...I won't say it isn't Stefan because he will not be himself, but I do not see him hurting her. I know Klaus is supposed to make him be violent, but him hurting Elena seems so stretched. I mean true he is OOC right now anyway so if it is him Elena will understand, seeing as in Ep 7 she is still trying to help him to come home.

It could be Damon...because Stefan already did the abuse she was talking about which was the yelling and saying he doesn't want her, and she says it will make her swear off men and focus on herself, so the next male would be Damon...?

Also I think Elena using Jeremy makes sense. Not to hurt him, but this could work. I mean I have a very good feeling it is Lexi. She will be angry he set her up but also that he is telling Elena to not expect Stefan home. I mean I have been happy that Damon wants to help Elena, but then he says or does something that makes me think he is just trying to get in her good graces. Not to say I don't like Damon, because I am okay with their friendship, but I am not okay with like how he asked her to say she cared. Like after everything, don't you know that. So I see Lexi being upset about that too.

And then sorry haha this is alot, I just caught up! But with Katherine telling Stefan. I do not think Stefan will be angry at Elena especially enough to hurt you. I think he will be hurt which will help the violence come, but it will be more towards Damon for sure. He knows Elena was probably just being nice, but Damon took advantage. So I see him later asking Elena about, but I mean all of her actions after has shown it meant nothing to her like it meant for him.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Total Fan

“As for Stefan and Elena’s relationship, their romantic life is definitely over”

- Julie Plec on Stefan and Elena’s relationship

Where the hell this come from?

Old 10-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
“As for Stefan and Elena’s relationship, their romantic life is definitely over”

- Julie Plec on Stefan and Elena’s relationship

Where the hell this come from?
Read the full article. She follows it up with comparing S/E to Buffy/Angel, which kinda makes me think this season is going to be worth it in the long run for the S/E love story:

Unlocking tonight’s ‘Vampire Diaries’ | Sympatico.ca TV Guide

Seriously, sometimes I think JP can't make up her mind.

ETA - Ok, I just reread the thing, and it's actually the article writer who says that 'definitely over' line--not Julie herself.

Last edited by LeeryAndPotter; 10-06-2011 at 11:32 AM
Old 10-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

she scared me i really love buffy angel love story too. i hope it worth that
Old 10-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

I actually think the new article (or at least what Julie said is really positive. I'm going to post the whole thing and put in bold what I think is particularly significant:

Quote:
Feel like you’ve been stuck in a spellbound tomb for 100 years, desperately thirsting for some Elena/Damon friends-with-vampy-benefits action? According to Julie Plec, you won’t be parched for much longer.

The executive producer of fangtastic CW drama The Vampire Diaries took some time out of her precious script-writing schedule to give TV Guide Canada a taste of what to expect from tonight’s deliciously titled episode (“Disturbing Behaviour”), which may just be the start of something serious for the much-shipped-about couple.

And if that wasn’t enough of a treat, she threw in some Stefan, Bonnie and Halloween spoilers too!

ELENA + SALVATORE SMOOCHIES
Since Stefan officially broke it off with Elena during last week’s flashback episode (“The End of the Affair”), Plec says you can expect the couple to start consummating their slow-burning flirtation. Or at least talking about it.

“There’s definitely going to be some questions brought up to Elena and in Elena’s own mind about what this game she’s been playing with Damon is,” Plec says of tonight’s episode.

“I can’t make any promises on how that’s all going to play out in terms of smoochin’ and stuff. But there’s definitely going to be a lot coming to the forefront in terms of their friendship and what that means.”

In the preview for tonight’s episode, Caroline asks Elena if she’s “switching Salvatores.” Here’s hoping the answer is “Hells, yes!” and E and D decide to recreate that steamy Tyler/Caroline between-the-sheets partay from two weeks back.

As for Stefan and Elena’s relationship, Plec says their romantic life is definitely over. “[Stefan’s] desire to protect her is what keeps him holding on to that little bit of humanity that he does have. But he spoke the truth, which is, that it can’t ever be the same … He doesn’t want her to spend her entire life waiting for him.

RIPPER STEFAN: TOUCHED BY AN ‘ANGEL?’
Plec wouldn’t elaborate on the future of Elena and Stefan’s now-just-friendship, but did she say that the former lovebirds remind her of another famously doomed human-vamp couple: Buffy and Angel.

“Every time we write Stefan, somewhere in the back of my head is that scene where Buffy has to stake Angel, just as his soul is coming back,” Plec says. “There’s no more powerful, emotional love story moment in the world.

“I think one of the wonderful things that Buffy was able to do was to tell that really beautiful heartbreak of a relationship gone wrong. Of love ripped inside out … In the journey of a love story, you have to be able to put it in the blender and hit high and really put your heroes through the ringer.

So in other words, it’s not totally over for them?

“[Buffy] showed us that a hero could go down that road, so dark, and still be able to tell the power of that love story,” Plec says. “We wanted to do that as well.”

THE WITCH IS BACK! / DOPPELGANGER DRAMA
After appearing to have apparated for the past two episodes, Bonnie will return to Mystic Falls tonight. The teenage witch has been hanging with her dad and her non-magical fam for the past few weeks and so, she’s more than ready to start casting spells for her BFF again.

“[Bonnie] comes back and steps right back into a mystery, surrounding Elena’s necklace,” Plec says. “She will play a big part in trying to unravel that mystery, which Klaus and Rebekah and Stefan are also trying to figure out in Chicago.”

Speaking of Klaus, it looks as though Stefan won’t be able to keep the big secret – that Elena, the doppëlganger and the final key in breaking the Sun and the Moon Curse, is still alive – safe for much longer.

“Stefan has a delicate house of cards built in terms of the lies, he’s been telling,” Plec spills. “And he’s very worried about this house of cards as they start to come crumbling down.”

HAPPY HAUNTED HALLOWEEN
While the parties may never seem to stop in Mystic Falls (there’s a Lockwood BBQ coming up!), there definitely won’t be a Halloween-themed fiesta this season. In fact, there won’t even be a Halloween episode.

“We do have an episode that airs during Halloween week that we took some extra-special care with,” Plec says. “It’s not a Halloween episode, but it’s definitely spooky, Halloween-y fun. “

“[Things] get gets disrupted by the return of the ghostly elements. You know, Jeremy’s new abilities.”

Sounds like the beginning of a (don’t stake me!) boo-tiful first half of the season.

The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 7 p.m. ET on CTV Two, 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Thoughts? Egagne@tvguide.ca or comment below.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread