Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's what I'm most upset about that too.I've accepted that ST are over, but killing off Toby is what bums me out the most in this situation. I feel he had more sl potential this twist if done right could have opened up even more sl possibilties for him.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Supreme Fan

We don't even know that they're going to kill him off! You're acting like it's already happened

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriela (View Post)
We don't even know that they're going to kill him off! You're acting like it's already happened
Mona died after her reveal in the books and didn't in the show. Toby died in the books before Mona's reveal. It doesn't look good for him once he's no longer useful to the team

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Supreme Fan

I understand the logic, but maybe let's hold off on writing him off until it happens. There's still a lot of ways this could go and a lot of twists the writers could pull. And who knows? Maybe some of their decision of weather to write Toby off will be influenced by what the fans' reactions are to his developing storyline in 3b.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriela (View Post)
I understand the logic, but maybe let's hold off on writing him off until it happens. There's still a lot of ways this could go and a lot of twists the writers could pull. And who knows? Maybe some of their decision of weather to write Toby off will be influenced by what the fans' reactions are to his developing storyline in 3b.
They've always said that the fans get a say in the personal lives of the girls, but not in the mystery, so if they've planned to write him off after he's no longer useful to the team, he's gone.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Shows how many people loves Spoby! The writers have just created a big mess that will be hard to fix!

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kinda sweet that that's trending

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

and what is she trying to tell us with her tweets? not to give up on spoby or is it her way of making sure we keep on watching?

Edit: I love the trending topic
Old 08-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't help but think she is trying to keep Spoby fans from completely giving up. She has to know how popular the pairing is so she is trying to have it both ways. One sentence it's Toby doesn't have good intentions then it's don't give up hope so I'm thinking she's just grasping at straws not wanting a huge fanbase to give up.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and what is she trying to tell us with her tweets? not to give up on spoby or is it her way of making sure we keep on watching?
Probably her way to keep us watching. Unless she's planning on having Spencer be a part of the team too, I don't really see how it could work out.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9msvgWifM1qlshp4o1_500.png
Yeah, right. Cut the crap, Marlene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9mzi85jnD1qebmhw.jpg
Spoby is Real trending worldwide I just love the Spoby fanbase
Old 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I may be in and out because I'm catching up on Army Wives and Trevor/Roxy are putting me back in my happy place because they're so flawfree and awesome and I love Katherine Fugate for giving them to me.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's cool that it's trending worldwide goes to show how huge the fanbase is.

I agree unless they had the guts to make Spencer a part of the team too i don't see hoe ST could ever work. It's kinda sad i've been watching Spoby vids on YT and trying to wrap my head around the fact that I keep falling for couples that get shot to hell.

I just read your post I love Trevor/Roxy too at least that's one couple that I can say at least right now hasn't been screwed with so badly that they can't recover.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just read your post I love Trevor/Roxy too at least that's one couple that I can say at least right now hasn't been screwed with so badly that they can't recover.
From what I've heard, this is probably going to be the final season of AW, so no screwing over of Trevor and Roxy

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually kinda glad to hear that not that I won't miss AW, but at least T/R can be one of my like 4 couples that actually made it without being destroyed or blown to smithereens.