Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Well once the Toby arc is over and he is most likely killed then I'm done. Mainly cause nothing else will hold my interest. After a while the who is A and why are they doing this is going to get old at least for me and I don't see the point in investing in anymore of their couples cause obviously I did that and didn't turn out to well. I will just read recaps if I feel like it.
Who is A and why are they doing it, is definitely going to get old pretty quick if everyone on the team has a legitimate sympathetic reason like Mona and Toby do.

I think he'll definitely be killed, and by that point I will probably only like Hanna and Emily as characters. I'll be reading recaps and watching certain scenes on youtube for them, and obviously I'll still care about the mystery because I want to know the truth about Ali, but I wouldn't watch full episodes, just the parts I'm interested in.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'm just going to hope that they're going with Spencer/Andrew for now, though. I could like that because I like him in the books, and if they do it right, it could develop her as a character even further.
I wish she just stayed single. I'll not take any of her next relationships seriously, not after Toby.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I might still catch some scenes of Hanna and Emily on YT, but I don't like the pairing of Haleb so I'll just try to catch individual scenes of her.

Killing Toby off would be a huge loss, but I do feel like that's probably going to be the ending to this or at least to his sl. I think keeping him on and exploring more about him would be a better idea. There is so much more they could do with him there is so many sl possibilties.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
I wish she just stayed single. I'll not take any of her next relationships seriously, not after Toby.
I think if they have any respect for the character or the relationship, she should be for a while, at least.

Quote:
I might still catch some scenes of Hanna and Emily on YT, but I don't like the pairing of Haleb so I'll just try to catch individual scenes of her.
I like Hanna/Caleb, just find them boring sometimes.

Quote:
Killing Toby off would be a huge loss, but I do feel like that's probably going to be the ending to this or at least to his sl. I think keeping him on and exploring more about him would be a better idea. There is so much more they could do with him there is so many sl possibilties.
Agree with this. So sad that they'll most likely kill him off.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Toby, but my main interest has always been Spoby. If I can't have them then I want Toby gone. I can't stand the thought of him being still around and Spencer hating him.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I love Toby, but my main interest has always been Spoby. If I can't have them then I want Toby gone. I can't stand the thought of him being still around and Spencer hating him.
She'll both love and hate him, she can't just stop loving him because of what he's done. It'll be Hanna/Mona on a bigger scale, I can see her being conflicted and hating what he's done, while still, at least for a while, loving him.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We do differ on that cause I think there is alot they could do with Toby. I did love Spoby, but just because they are over doesn't mean that they had to get rid of Toby. I know him being on the A team would make it difficult, but if they sold it well he could still be a viable character. I guess the problem is that they may have already decided at the end of this arc he's a goner.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We do differ on that cause I think there is alot they could do with Toby. I did love Spoby, but just because they are over doesn't mean that they had to get rid of Toby. I know him being on the A team would make it difficult, but if they sold it well he could still be a viable character. I guess the problem is that they may have already decided at the end of this arc he's a goner.
That's what sucks about it, I really think they'll kill him off, but he could be a great character if they didn't.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Addicted Fan

The only thing that makes me think they won't kill him off is because the cast, crew, and writers love Keegan and the character of Toby.

She could just be BSing at this point.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton

Last edited by Clean0002; 08-31-2012 at 12:05 PM
Old 08-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm trying to hope that they wouldn't jut kill him off, but it all depends on how far they take him. I still feel like Mona he should be able to stick around, but I'm not sure what they will do with him. I have plently of ideas that could do but obviously my ideas don't mean a thing to the writers. I'm afraid once Spencer finds out and he's no longer useful to the team that it's over for him.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Then why did you go this route MK?

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 08-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's kinda odd coming from her considering that this was her desicion to make him a part of the A team.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm trying to hope that they wouldn't jut kill him off, but it all depends on how far they take him. I still feel like Mona he should be able to stick around, but I'm not sure what they will do with him. I have plently of ideas that could do but obviously my ideas don't mean a thing to the writers. I'm afraid once Spencer finds out and he's no longer useful to the team that it's over for him.
The difference with Mona is that she's still useful, they think she's mentally ill and isn't a threat from the Radley, and her being a patient of Dr. Sullivan before being outed backs that up. Hanna played right into their hands by believing she is ill and visiting her.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's why I'm worried that he's pretty much done when the truth is revealed. He will have served his purpose as far as the A team is concerned and we all know how Spnecer is going to react so I fear the worst is going to happen to his character.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's why I'm worried that he's pretty much done when the truth is revealed. He will have served his purpose as far as the A team is concerned and we all know how Spnecer is going to react so I fear the worst is going to happen to his character.
Me too It's the main thing that I'm upset about

Leigh Tumblr