Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2012, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
That's just it, everything they've been saying in interviews in season 1 contradicts this, which tells me that they didn't decide that he was part of the team until a lot later than they say they did.
I think they decided after season 2 finale because many people were complaining about them going by the book. So they wanted to give us a real shocker.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
I think they decided after season 2 finale because many people were complaining about them going by the book. So they wanted to give us a real shocker.
Then they failed, because it didn't shock me, it's just disappointed me, especially now I'm seriously thinking they're going to go the wrong way about this.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Then they failed, because it didn't shock me, it's just disappointed me, especially now I'm seriously thinking they're going to go the wrong way about this.
That's exactly what's gonna happen. I mean, they don't even try to pretend they care about Spoby fans.

Idk why but I just remembered those two photoshoots with Keegan and Troian. It was all for nothing.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hate that it's pretty much clear that Toby will be gone for good soon, once the girls know, they won't want him around, he'll be useless to the A team... he'll be killed off, in jail, or he'll just disappear.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. The second the truth comes out, he'll lose Spencer and Emily and the team won't need him anymore. I predict he will die trying to bring them down.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes. The second the truth comes out, he'll lose Spencer and Emily and the team won't need him anymore. I predict he will die trying to bring them down.
He'll basically become useless to the team, they'll either try and kill him straight away because he knows to much, or he'll get away and realise they were using him, then he'll come back and either die trying to get back at the team or trying to help the girls.

There's literally no way he could stay around unless they tried to redeem him after Mona, and I don't think they're going to. He'll probably be gone by the end of the season.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so, tbh. If he stays around, a part of me will always want and hope for a Spoby reunion. If he's gone, it will be easier for me to move on.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope so, tbh. If he stays around, a part of me will always want and hope for a Spoby reunion. If he's gone, it will be easier for me to move on.
Same, I just need them to do the best thing for Spencer as a character and not have her go back to Wren after openly mocking him because of this. It would be better for her character development wise to give Spencer/Andrew a chance.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate to say this, but knowing Wren, he will start chasing after Spencer the second Toby is out of the picture.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hate to say this, but knowing Wren, he will start chasing after Spencer the second Toby is out of the picture.
Of course he will, all thoughts of Hanna will leave his head because he'll find out about Caleb, so he'll go back to chasing the first teenage girl he was after, as opposed to doing the mature adult thing and finding a girlfriend his own age.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Wren is creepy and obsessive and I swear, it's not because I'm a Spoby shipper. He's kissed his girlfriend's sister after knowing her for a day or so, which means he couldn't be in love with her, he was just being creepy and weak. Then he continued to hit on her, even knowing she was in love with Toby, and after understanding she wasn't into him he hit on her best friend, even after she told him that she wasn't over her boyfriend. I'd totally hate a guy like this IRL.
The relationship between Spencer and Wren isn't healthy, that's it.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyGu (View Post)
Wren is creepy and obsessive and I swear, it's not because I'm a Spoby shipper. He's kissed his girlfriend's sister after knowing her for a day or so, which means he couldn't be in love with her, he was just being creepy and weak. Then he continued to hit on her, even knowing she was in love with Toby, and after understanding she wasn't into him he hit on her best friend, even after she told him that she wasn't over her boyfriend. I'd totally hate a guy like this IRL.
The relationship between Spencer and Wren isn't healthy, that's it.
He also knew that she was a minor when he made a move on her, which is, overall, the one thing I can't get past. He KNEW she was a child, and in a vulnerable position within her family, and he still did it. He took advantage. Plain and simple.

They need to put her with Andrew or bring Alex back, I can't see either destroying her character like Wren would.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't help but think they killed two birds with one stone. What's a better way to shock viewers and make room for SW if not ruining Toby's character beyond repair.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can't help but think they killed two birds with one stone. What's a better way to shock viewers and make room for SW if not ruining Toby's character beyond repair.
I'm honestly done if she goes back with him, it would take away all the progress she's made as a character, and she'd go back to being the girl I hated at the start of season 1. I watched as Grey's destroyed Lexie, I know better than to watch as PLL destroy Spencer.

I already don't like Aria, there would be no point in me watching a show where I don't like two of the main characters. I'll be down to youtube for Hanna and Emily.

I'm just going to hope that they're going with Spencer/Andrew for now, though. I could like that because I like him in the books, and if they do it right, it could develop her as a character even further.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-31-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well once the Toby arc is over and he is most likely killed then I'm done. Mainly cause nothing else will hold my interest. After a while the who is A and why are they doing this is going to get old at least for me and I don't see the point in investing in anymore of their couples cause obviously I did that and didn't turn out to well. I will just read recaps if I feel like it.