Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Although Craig isn't really tweeting these days he re-tweeted about the online Journey book campaign of the SOS team Great to know he's still alive
Old 12-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if it's because of him filming his new show that we haven't heard from him as much.
Ria
Old 12-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i believe he is filming and that's why he doesn't post as much as we are used to.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's what I believe as well... Since the show will start in January I guess they'll be busy filming But hopefully they'll have some time off over the holidays and he'll get to tweet some then. I miss him around.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

I was hoping we'd get some behind the scenes photos from him, but maybe he's not allowed to post that kind of stuff yet?
Ria
Old 12-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't know... There should start some promotion as well, shouldn't it? It's supposed to start in January. But since it's a channel I'm not at all familiar with I have no clue how they are handling the start of new tv shows
Old 12-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really watch the channel, so I have no idea if they're advertising a lot on the channel or not.
Ria
Old 12-12-2014, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

So we both don't know a lot about it... It's not a famous one, is it? At least before Hindsight I've never heard about it.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

You guys aren't American, are you? LOL VH1 is a cable channel that was known as MTV's sort of cousin many years ago. They specialized in music videos, and I think they moved into reality shows, and now, obviously, they do scripted TV shows.

A couple days ago, there was a big screening of Hindsight at VH1 with Entertainment Weekly. Craig was there. If these links don't work, just go to zimbio or getty images and do a search for Craig.
'Hindsight' Screening in NYC Thumbnails - Pictures - Zimbio
Getty Images
Old 12-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

No, I'm American, but Kris isn't. But I've always heard of VH1, it's a pretty popular channel, I just don't watch it.

Thanks for the pictures of Craig, I hadn't seen them yet. He looks good cleaned up.
Ria
Old 12-14-2014, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, I didn't read the thread closely enough. Yes, you do say you've heard of the channel. I'm probably showing my age here, but VH1 was huge when I was in college. I just thought everyone knew of it, but times change and so do cable networks. I guess VH1 is trying to branch out.

I like how they're really making a big deal about this show. I hope they send Craig on interviews in January.

He does look good. I'm still not a fan of the hair, but at least it's neatly styled.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem at all, Crystal Since I'm not American I'm the one that keeps asking questions But thanks for letting me know. I really love to learn about US networks

And the pictures, so great! Looks like they had tons of fun at the screening.

But yes, Crystal, I'm still not a fan of his hair either but at least it's combed and it looks cleaned up Better than what we have gotten in a long time.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I'd still love to get a pair of scissors through that hair, but it looks must better because at least he brushed it.
Ria
Old 12-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I know... Still, it's way too long for a guy. I loved the hair during the second season of LotS. It was longer then but not too long for me... So yes, I would be okay with him wearing his hair this way again but not as long as now. Although I bet he got the role because of his look as well. The role in Hindsight I mean.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's a cute interview with the cast of Hindsight. Craig is as adorable as ever, though I still want to cut his hair!

VH1: TV Shows, Celebrity Gossip, Music News and Pop Culture