Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, that's pretty cool! I love that Craig got such a great review And yes, he's really good, we know that already and I'm sure he's doing great in this role. I'm really curious how the show will do.

Besides, I sadly didn't manage to watch the episode yet because I've been crazy busy the whole weekend.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

That's awesome that Craig got such a good review, I'm so happy to hear that.

Since I hate watching shows online, I'm holding off and I'll watch it on Wednesday when it airs, I can't wait to see it though.
Ria
Old 01-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's a positive review from Entertainment Weekly.
Quote:
... it delivers strong drama, likable characters, and just enough camp to balance it all out, like a good VH1 show should.

Don’t let the time-travel story spook you; it’s merely a means to an end. At its heart, Hindsight is a show about decisions, regret, and reconciling the past. As fun as all the ’90s stuff is, and as good-looking as the cast may be (watch out for Craig Horner; those abs are no joke), this show has a charm to it that you’ll find hard to resist.
Everyone likes Craig's abs--as they should.

Everything that's great about 1995, in 'Hindsight' | EW Community | EW.com
Old 01-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Only one more day to wait, Ria!

Aww, thanks for bringing over this review I'm really happy that all of them seem to like and recognize Craig's abs Awesome... But how could you not, right?
Old 01-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Loyal Fan

One thing that's interesting to me is that one of the reviewers described him as "brawny." Yet on LOTS, he was always being criticized for being too small and slight. When I look at him in photos with fans or in Hindsight, he looks tall to me. Yet whenever he was next to Bridget or Zedd, he looked small to me. I think he was unfairly criticized by fans for being compared to other actors who were pretty tall.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think the book fans thought he was too "small" compared to book Richard (and he was in that regard), and to make things more unfortunate for him Bridget is a tall woman, not to mention Bruce. He looked more than alright next to all the other female characters.

What's funny to me that all the new Hindsight reviews call him brawny, when he actually lost some muscle weight since LotS. Compared to his form in LotS, he now looks skinny (but still muscular) to me.

Last edited by aci01; 01-07-2015 at 11:21 AM
Old 01-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

And not only was Bridget tall, she has a larger frame, which makes Craig look very slight next to her. I agree that he's pretty thin, or maybe I should say lean. He still has a ton of muscles, but he has so little body fat that in clothes he can look pretty skinny.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really ironic that they call him brawny now... No matter what he does or what role he has it's never right.

And I agree about them complaining about Craig being not tall enough for the image they/we all had of book!Richard But I never thought that a problem at all since I always imagined book!Richard a lot older than Craig looked for example. But book!Richard was only 27 in WFR, so I think Craig fit him very well.

Yes, Craig looks skinny in clothes. That's because of the little body fat he has (I guess almost none )... It's crazy!
Old 01-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess he just has a lean, skinny body type, the type that has to do physical exercises to gain weight and not to lose it.
I'd bet he does less training than he did during the 1st season of LotS, or just less body building (obviously).

OH, and the cast of Hindsight will live tweet during the permiere, also Craig will be on Instagram during the time.

Quote:
Hindsight @hindsightvh1
Look out! #Hindsight's resident hunk @Craig_Horner is TAKING OVER @VH1's Instagram TOMORROW for #90sWeek! 😍
https://twitter.com/hindsightvh1/sta...95503385686016

Last edited by aci01; 01-07-2015 at 11:29 AM
Old 01-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

He's on Instagram already. At least he posted a few pictures of himself. Instagram
Old 01-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got so many pictures! I need to bring those over tomorrow since I'm posting from my phone right now.

And did we hear about ratings already?

Aci, I as well think he has the body type you described But that's not too bad because it really makes him look good!
Old 01-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

I watched Hindsight, I really like the show. I love that we got his abs, it made me laugh. And it was also nice to hear him with his accent.

But yeah, I'm excited for the show.
Ria
Old 01-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll watch it tomorrow and I can't wait. You all seem so excited about it that I'm as well... Gladly I'll have time to watch this weekend
Old 01-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Have you seen it yet Kris? I want to know what you think. I really liked the show, I'd watch it even without Craig.
Ria
Old 01-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't had the time yet and I hope to finally be able to on Friday. The beginning of my year has been really crazy I'm sorry.