Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Loyal Fan

They just added a major cast member and there are still lots of calls for extras, so I'm thinking they haven't started filming yet. Hopefully next week.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who did they add? And how do you know? Via IMDB?

But yes, I guess if they just added a major cast member, they haven't started filming yet...
Old 09-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I take that back. I saw another article asking for extras that said they had to be available to film on September 8. So they have started filming. I find out things by Googling VH1 Hindsight, then I filter it for the last 24 hours.

Here's the guy they added a couple of days ago. He also announced it on twitter today.

Nick Clifford has joined the cast of VH1’s new drama series Hindsight from writer Emily Fox (Jane By Design) and Timberman-Beverly. Set in 1990s New York, Hindsight centers on Becca (Laura Ramsey) who on the day of her wedding in 2014, wakes up in 1995, faced with the opportunity to change the direction of her life from that point forward. Clifford, repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency and the Coronel Group, will play Andy, an earnest, straightforward and loyal guy, who is about to marry Becca in 2014, but is dating Melanie in 1995. Clifford was a regular on Hulu’s Farmed And Dangerous.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, that's what I do on Twitter And now that you mention it, I read that casting call as well and same about the date... So they really have started. Which could explain why Craig is so MIA on Twitter?

And thanks for bringing those news over here
Old 09-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Hee! I started following Nick Clifford once he said he was going to be in the show. Maybe he'll tweet about it.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope so and I hope you'll bring the news over here as soon as you hear anything
Old 09-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Well it's fun to have something new to talk about! And between you, me, and the Internet, I kind of hope they cut Craig's hair for the show. He's supposed to be a bad boy, so they may want it long. But maybe they can trim it or do something to it. <fingers crossed>

And to bring you more news. The show just created a twitter account. It says Hindsight will air January of 2015, so that's not too far away.
https://twitter.com/hindsightvh1
Old 09-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Crystal, I'm all with you hoping for a trim of his hair! It definitely is too much

Aww, thanks for the link to the Twitter account. Right away followed it!

And here's a new picture Craig tweeted!

Old 09-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

A twitter account is moving forward! And January really isn't that far, so know we have a date. Exciting.

I'm with you, and am hoping they trim the hair, just make it more manageable please.

So are we guessing that is his girlfriend?
Ria
Old 09-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's awesome, isn't it? I love that we finally get news of Hindsight... It has lasted so long until that moment.

And yes, I guess it's his girlfriend... Otherwise who else would he take such a picture with
Old 09-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL I think it's a good assumption that's his girlfriend. He's been with her a while. I remember a picture from last Halloween in October where the two of them were in costume.

BTW, I just noticed that that picture of Craig and his girlfriend is from a concert that was in Atlanta. So I guess Craig is already there working, which is good. Might be why he's so quiet on Twitter.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't have the means of posting photos here from work, but on Twitter there's a pic of Craig at a table reading for Hindsight. His hair is the same -- alas! But his arms are muscular.
Old 09-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and on instagram he posted a pic with his (girl)friend
Old 09-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes... I recall that picture of him and her on Halloween! It looked great

I didn't realize it was a concert in Atlanta. So yes, he's definitely there and if there is a picture from a table read already then there is no doubt

Old 10-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

awww new pic for me