Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not able to watch the video here in Germany I could cry... Really. That's so unfair!

What is Craig saying? I need a summery. Please?

ETA - I saw it now (somehow it worked ) and I loved it! So super cool to see Craig again! But I agree on the hair

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 12-17-2014 at 01:05 PM
Old 12-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

for all the Craig stuff! we have him back finally again!

but his hairs…okay i don't want to start this topic again but this was the second thought right after YAY for Craig back.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lexie... It's so amazing that your second thought was the same as mine.

It's just a few more weeks until we'll have him on a regular basis.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

I love that it always comes back to the hair. But I'm glad we got an interview at least.
Ria
Old 12-30-2014, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe it's only a little bit more than a week until his show premieres! So it's airing on a Wednesday... Which time exactly?
Old 12-30-2014, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

There's a new preview for Hindsight, and it has a bit more Craig in it, including a shot of a very upset Craig. Awwww. Also, I guess his character is an artist, not a musician. That Axl Rose costume was from a Halloween party, which you can see a bit of from this new clip.

[VIDEO] Vh1 Hindsight New Trailer – 90’s Show | OK! Magazine
Old 12-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not able to watch it... So I guess I'll have to wait until it appears on YT which it hasn't yet. But pretty cool to hear there's new Craig stuff in it and what he really is, an artist. An artist like with painting?
Old 12-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry you can't watch it. Hopefully it'll get to You Tube soon. Yes, Craig's character is a painter--that kind of artist.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I just saw it and I love the additional stuff we got about Craig! I'm sure the show is great and I can't wait to see it! Only one more week until it's premiere!
Old 01-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Aww, I just saw it and I love the additional stuff we got about Craig! I'm sure the show is great and I can't wait to see it! Only one more week until it's premiere!
Or not!
Quote:
https://twitter.com/hindsightvh1/sta...14175341993984
Nurse that NYE hangover with the premiere of @VH1's new scripted dramedy #Hindsight ONE WEEK EARLY right here!: http://on.vh1.com/HindsightYT
Hindsight | Pilot (Full Episode) | VH1
Old 01-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I watched this earlier today. The entire first episode is available! Craig looks very hot and grownup, so different from Legend of the Seeker. I really like the pilot. I'd watch this whether or not Craig was on it. I'm not even sure if I like his character, but I still want to watch it. It's a great idea for a TV show, imo.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not sure about his character either. Sean seems to be okay, even nice in the first episode, but Becca said some horrible things about their marriage and Sean as a husband, so I'm not sure if I want them to be together.
I usually root for the nice guy, not the bad boy, but because of Craig I'll probably root for Sean unless he really turns out to be a horrible person.

I think the lack of stubble makes Craig look younger than he was in LotS, and I have to get used to his real accent too.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!! I definitely have to watch the episode today! I can't wait to see it and I'll be back with my opinion! Thanks so much for bringing it over here!

Wow... So Sean seems nice but there happened stuff that proofed us otherwise... I'm so curious now!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

The Hollywood Reporter gave Hindsight a positive, though slightly mixed, review. However, it LOVED Craig in it. We have good taste in our actors! Here's what they said about him:

Quote:
The surprising standout, though, is Becca's first husband, Sean (Craig Horner), who is not reduced to a footnote when she decides to change her path the second time around. Sean is a brawny Australian artist, and the kind of (initially) roughly sketched personality that could easily devolve into caricature. Instead, show creator Emily Fox's (Jane by Design) script gives him surprising depth, which is helped along by Horner's sincere and wounded, yet innocently hopeful, approach (despite a budding love triangle involving Becca's old friend Andy, played by Nick Clifford).
The whole review is here: 'Hindsight': TV Review - The Hollywood Reporter
Old 01-04-2015, 04:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Great review regarding Craig. I agree with it, Sean's character is interesting so far.