Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2019, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting Sarah, re: next season. Hopefully we find out what she meant.

Old 05-30-2019, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I really hope so. Cause otherwise what was the point of that line? Shock value at the end of the episode? So many other ways to have done that. Losing confidence in these writers.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Are you allowed to post tier lists? a tier of leaders, I though everything through I've based it on diplomacy such as keeping your reputation as a relibably diplomat, take Lincoln, he would be a great diplomat because people can entrust him with alligences they know that his gonna see through,

The power of persuasion,

Jaha can convince anyone of anything he has like a 10/10 in persusaion,, Kane is really used to people doing as they're told because he told them because they diden't have a choice in the ark, when his met with Pike who's a teacher which conflincting ideas he expect people to do what he tells them to do because he told so, he isen't used to pursueing people

I'm not sure if I'm allowed,how many warning do I have I just get banned in 3-7 days
or something

Anyways Pike is the best one overwall, his say what his out to do, his not as good as Jaha to argue for his sake but his good, he has good military tactics he was able to survive outnumbered for weeks,
he recongised other ledear/diplomats reputation,it's risky making a deal with someone who breaks it when nolonger beneftianl because you can be in deep

Last edited by adam23089; 06-02-2019 at 05:29 PM
Old 06-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you want to rank your leaders, we do have a ranking thread You could rank them in there with your thoughts, etc.

Old 06-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Yup, what Lisa said. Adam, you can post that rankings list in this thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f34/top-5-ra...9/index19.html

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

omg I think we get it they're married
Old 06-14-2019, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

So any ideas why it is Clarke wasn't completely erased? I'm thinking it should have something to do with the fact that she wasn't a compliant sacrifice.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
So any ideas why it is Clarke wasn't completely erased? I'm thinking it should have something to do with the fact that she wasn't a compliant sacrifice.
That girl they used in the video didn't look very compliant either, but that must have worked out. My guess would be that none of the hosts were completely erased and the Primes have been unknowingly trapping people inside their minds for 230 years. Have they ever tested it out to know for sure? Have they ever tried to take a mind drive out to see if the original person can be brought back? Probably not, right? It could be that Gabriel has multiple reasons to reject the science that he pioneered. In the beginning he willingly helped resurrect the Primes. So what made him change his mind? Maybe it was finding out that the hosts didn't really die after all, but were tortured through this kind of locked-in syndrome type thing.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Maybe. But it would seem previous hosts didn't fight back. Or they wouldn't be so sure that the host's mind dies. Which is why I wonder if it was Clarke's non-compliance allowing her to fight back. I did wonder about that first girl though. She obviously wasn't willing. But perhaps the trauma was too great for her to fight once Josephine was inside her.

Definitely curious now if Gabriel had figured something out. But then I sill can hardly wrap my mind around him and Russell justifying killing as many as they did to get Josephine back the first time. How did they ever think that was okay?
Old 06-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Personally I think it probably has more to do with Clarke having previous experience with the Flame, ALIE, and the City of Light (which is all Becca's tech in one form or another, just like this is). Even though her body was paralyzed, she knew what they were doing (since Russell talked her through the entire thing, heh). Maybe knowing - literally - what they were doing to her allowed her to somehow protect her mind from being fully taken over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
But then I still can hardly wrap my mind around him and Russell justifying killing as many as they did to get Josephine back the first time. How did they ever think that was okay?
It boggles the mind, truly. Especially since the girl in the Eureka! video was the first one they experimented on who had even turned 21 yet.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:53 PM
Total Fan

All I know is I want there to be some attempt at a "rational" explanation for why Clarke is able to fight back against Josephine. If it's just a matter of Clarke being inherently special, I'm going to roll my eyes so hard.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking about this/talking about this somewhere else - but forget where

I've convinced myself that none of the other hosts's minds were erased, and that it was a Get Out situation - which is honestly creepier than bodysnatching alone.

Did you guys watch the third sneak peek?

Old 06-14-2019, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
All I know is I want there to be some attempt at a "rational" explanation for why Clarke is able to fight back against Josephine. If it's just a matter of Clarke being inherently special, I'm going to roll my eyes so hard.
My thoughts exactly.

I haven't seen Get Out so I don't fully understand the reference. But it's like this situation is just getting worse and worse.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to see Picasso again.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 06-14-2019, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should see Get Out Kenni, it's great - but in case you don't want to
Spoiler:

This is the third sneak peek, watch at your own risk:

I'm posting it here because
Spoiler: