Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2020, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, adults playing teenagers is always a tricky thing.

Thanks for the advice!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-17-2020, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

2x06 starts with “Two Days Later”...there’s the first time-jump of the series!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-20-2020, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've noticed a common theme within The 100, there are only people with sociopathic tendincies on the show,
People with a lower frequency off emotions, having sociopathic tendensises, isen't something bad.
It just means that you feel emotions at a lower frequency, people who works as psycholgist, usally have sociopathic tendensines, what if a psychologist broke down when you told them their story, it woulden't work,
policemen also experinceses a lower frequency of emotions then the general population,
it's rare that the characters currently on the show get's angry or sad, only when people dies, if that's what it takes to get you sad or angry, you're experinecsing these emotions in a lower frequency then general

Last edited by adam23089; 05-20-2020 at 11:10 PM
Old 05-23-2020, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Now that we've officially begun the final season I'm curious what people's theories or wish list is for the end. Like certain storylines that MUST get resolved for you to be satisfied. Or some things that can be left open. Certain characters you can see be killed off. Characters that you think should survive. Same with relationships. Etc.

I know a lot of the posters around here want Bellarke together in the end. While I once wanted that I've become indifferent to that over the last couple seasons. I wouldn't say I'm against it at this point, just think a lot would need to happen for the story to get back to that being realistic for me. There isn't any romantic pairing I necessarily WANT to have happen at this point. I'd be okay with the speculative Claia but I'm okay with it not going that way. I just really think Clarke needs someone to care for Madi as she does. I'd like Bellamy and Echo to remain together, but if they break up? Okay. No big deal. Same with Murphy and Emori. Okay, I might actually be a bit upset if Murphy and Emori broke up.

Thematically it makes sense for me if Clarke dies. Not that I WANT it to happen. But it would really make a lot of sense. So I'd be okay with that. Honestly, think at this point I could accept most character deaths. Though ones that would bug me the most would be Bellamy and Octavia. I don't want Murphy to die but I also see that one making lot of sense.

Anyway, just curious on other's thoughts on this. I recognize this could be tricky for those who are spoiled. But I'd still love other's thoughts.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Now that we've officially begun the final season I'm curious what people's theories or wish list is for the end.
Not at all spoiled here.

First off, I wish they had just left the prisoners in cryo sleep indefinitely. The shenanigans involved in rebuilding Sanctum with the Children of Gabriel and those loyal to the Primes would have been interesting enough without adding in others. I understand waking up Bunkerkru, because most of them were loyal to Madi and Indra and weren't going to be a problem, but there's no place IMO for the rapists, murderers, and such who were part of Diyoza's original crew. Just let them sleep for eternity. They were never shown to be sympathetic characters, people who had been wrongly accused or whatever. They were hardcore criminals who gave no indication they deserved a second chance, IMO. But, they're here, so whatever. We'll see where they take that.

I have zero interest in Clarke and Gaia and rolled my eyes really hard at that implication. But it's not something I picked up on while viewing, and they're usually not that subtle, so we'll see if anything comes of that or if it's just fan rumor.

Honestly, I don't even really know what I want out of this season, other than to see if Sheidheda had something to do with Becca, Cadogan, and/or the original Sanctumites while they were still back on earth, and what's up with the anomaly. I don't really care that much about anything else.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I think most everyone around here is spoiled.

I don't know about leaving the criminals in cryo sleep indefinitely. I mean it's like killing them but not, to save their conscious I guess. But waste of energy I think. And you risk some idiot deciding to wake them and cause trouble. As it is, it seems they awoke them to use them for labor in building their own compound. Which doesn't really seem like a smart idea either. These are people Clarke can't control.

I feel like the only interesting thing to come from Shedheda would be to learn more about Becca and Cadogan. But not sure how he could. Was he around then? I feel like the timeline for back then and when people left for sanctum and all that is just really muddled.
Old 05-29-2020, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

The reason why I hate Jason is that he goes out of his way to please the fans,
his even admittet he kills characters off because off much hate their got, instead of the story being the main focus,

Last edited by adam23089; 05-29-2020 at 08:56 AM