Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

^It was in the promo that aired after the episode. It looked like at least one guard was killed and tied to a tree. It was very brief.

I really wish that if they did go the route of having someone question Kane's authority it was someone that would be considered an actual threat. Like if they want to save this for when Jaha comes down (b/c we know he is. You don't have Isaiah Washington on the show just to write him off after 1 season) then I'd be good with that. Would Kane give up his authority willingly to Jaha? That could be interesting.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^It was in the promo that aired after the episode. It looked like at least one guard was killed and tied to a tree. It was very brief.

I really wish that if they did go the route of having someone question Kane's authority it was someone that would be considered an actual threat. Like if they want to save this for when Jaha comes down (b/c we know he is. You don't have Isaiah Washington on the show just to write him off after 1 season) then I'd be good with that. Would Kane give up his authority willingly to Jaha? That could be interesting.
I think Kane definitely would give his authority over to Jaha, though. Like he wouldn't even flinch. We've seen him do it before.

It might be more of a situation where someone is challenging Kane's position and things are coming to a head, Kane's losing control, and then it gets resolved by Jaha coming down. Because obviously he's coming down! (Although, I can think of reasons why Isaiah Washington might be written off a show, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he has learned and grown from that experience.)

Maybe you'd like to meet me in the spoiler thread? I have some thoughts about this related to a spoiler we had quite a while back.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I started catching up on this and it is so.good.

This first episode set the pace perfectly, this is gonna be a roller coaster ride!

Octavia, Clarke, and Abby are badasses. Loving it.

Since we're seeing Jaha again he's totally staying in this story and that makes me so happy!
Old 12-17-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Just wait. It gets even better.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 12-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hardly breathed watching the first four episodes I'm happy the second season is as good as the first! it might be even better.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

season 2 started a couple of days ago
im interested to see what that place the 48 who were saved is and are they trusting
glad abby is landed

crying baby at the end was freaky

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-29-2016, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

so i'm finally watching this episode, and i'm confused. but i'm sure i'll understand as the episode goes on.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well let us know if you have any questions!

Old 03-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally got back to this show and watched this episode today...

To me, I thought the episode was a little weak. I just didn't care about Clarke in the white room and all that stuff. The most interesting part of the episode for me was all the finn/bellamy stuff and also the raven stuff.

i want to see Octavia back with the group!
Old 03-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

The season starts off a Tad bit slow, you will start to see most of the Characters evolve a lot as the season goes on. You will get your wish for Octavia soon enough.

Old 05-27-2016, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was weird rewatching this one when I JUST watched it about 3 months ago. But obviously I liked it much better this time around, after watching all of season 1. However, I understand why I wasn't sucked in because everyone was all separated.

YAY BELLAMY RUNNING, HE'S A LIVE. I really enjoyed his scenes with Finn, weirdly. I also loved when he saw Murphy again and started beating him up. When Kane showed up in the woods that was nuts! "We're here now"... okay Kane. And I did not like them trying to take over one bit! Though, I did love that he took Murphy's hand.

The O/L scenes were the least interesting for me in this episode, they just kinda dragged. I also skipped all the Clarke stuff in MW because I remember that stuff pretty clearly and it bored me the first time around, had no desire to watch that again.

RAVEN AND MURPHY OMG. I LOVED their interactions. Thankful now that her gun was empty. I loved his comment "Yeah, I woulda shot me too." And when he said he didnt want to die alone and then told his story I actually felt for him. It kinda makes sense now why he is the way he is. He always had it engrained he was a killer so doing it was that much easier for him... It did feel a tiny bit forced but I think he was so open with her because he didn't think either of them were going to make it. And Richard is just such a good actor, I just buy it.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
However, I understand why I wasn't sucked in because everyone was all separated.
Come on, show, it's time to learn your lesson here. No prolonged separations!

Looking back, I can't believe Monty and Jasper and all of them were kept separate from the rest of the characters pretty much all season.
ICON
Old 05-28-2016, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah they were, i really didnt like jasper/monty this season because it was just boring.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Harper and Miller were there, too, right? I'm going to pay more attention to them on the rewatch. I like them.

I know you probably don't, Alexa, since they're supporting characters.
ICON
Old 05-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont care about harper but i like miller!