Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

All this Murphy talk just makes me wish more and more Raven hadn't been out of bullets. My cousin literally groaned when we heard the click. My initial reaction wasn't that strong but I'm seeing how the scumbag is probably just going to stir up more problems.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Total Fan

Lol, you guys are a bunch of lawless vigilantes!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

^ I'm totally chill being in the same club as Batman.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im still not sure of all the characters names, but it was a good episode.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
^ I'm totally chill being in the same club as Batman.
Batman never kills people.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

^He should.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

^ LOL I concur.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Ok did anyone else notice the major Editing F up right in the beginning when Clark is walking to the window Her arm is clearly cut and bleeding profusely then she sees radiation suit gal and backs up ...... No more cut or
Blood then she breaks the window then gets cut ....... How did they not notice that I did in 30 seconds
Old 10-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviekins15 (View Post)
Ok did anyone else notice the major Editing F up right in the beginning when Clark is walking to the window Her arm is clearly cut and bleeding profusely then she sees radiation suit gal and backs up ...... No more cut or
Blood then she breaks the window then gets cut ....... How did they not notice that I did in 30 seconds
I watched the episode twice I didn't notice it at all until you said something about it and I went back to watch it real quick. Definitely a mistake. You kinda have to be looking for it. In the shot where her arm is bloody, that part of her arm is right next to her body and most people watching are probably looking at the expression on her face.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:28 PM
New Fan

on Bellamy and Finn

Has anyone read the interview to J Rothenberg by the Hollywood Reporter (here)?

He says, about Finn and Bellamy, "They're working together, their goal is the same — to find Clarke and their friends come hell or high water — and you begin to realize fairly quickly that their paths begin to diverge in terms of how far one or the other will go to get them back. I think you will be surprised at which character will go further and darker."

I'm thinking about the scene where Finn tries to convince Bellamy that going with the grown-ups is their best option, and Bellamy disagrees, and asks Finn how many of their people are going to be dead by the time they go get them with the help of the arkers.

What do you think? Is it Finn or Bellamy that Rothenberg is referring to as the character that will go further and darker in order to find their people?
Old 10-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

^ This is kinda a discussion for the spoilers thread, but Finn.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismet76 (View Post)
What do you think? Is it Finn or Bellamy that Rothenberg is referring to as the character that will go further and darker in order to find their people?
I'll say this, Bellamy has already been down that path. He tortured Lincoln for information and we saw how that affected him. I don't know if he'd be willing to go that far again. Finn, otoh, hasn't really been put in a situation where he's had to test his limits and see just what he's willing to do to save the people that he cares about.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm very curious to see how both Bellamy and Finn handle the separation from the others and look forward to some possible development for Finn. I've long felt like his character had potential to be interesting but the writers kind of shot him in the foot with the ridiculous love triangle.

And I can't believe I almost forgot this, what was that crying on the piece of the Ark still in space at the end? Creeped me out!
Old 10-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Also, don't you remember all the Kane leadership feels from the second half of last season? Kane rallied the troops following Sydney's mutiny, crawled through that super hot tunnel to save a bunch of people, and then he tried to sacrifice himself to get the Ark to the ground (before Jaha beat him to it.) So not only is he legally the leader, he also earned his leadership and the adults apparently accept him as their leader...so far. (I fully expect the writers to have Kane make a bunch of stupid decisions and/or have some rando new character challenge his position in the next few episodes.)
I agree that in many ways the things that Kane did in the second half of last season very much solidified his position of leadership among the Arkers. I just wonder if all those people on the ground will be on board with that. It was just too easy when Sinclair called him "Chancellor Kane" like everything was right in the world. Do you know what I mean? I don't know if Kane even necessarily has to make bad decisions in order for people to challenge him. I'm not sure if the leader of the guard made it down or not but what if they don't want to take orders from Kane after they see their people getting strung up and killed.

The guard are the ones with the weapons. What if they imposed martial law and took over? I'm not sure they would ever go that route but it could be interesting I think.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I agree that in many ways the things that Kane did in the second half of last season very much solidified his position of leadership among the Arkers. I just wonder if all those people on the ground will be on board with that. It was just too easy when Sinclair called him "Chancellor Kane" like everything was right in the world. Do you know what I mean? I don't know if Kane even necessarily has to make bad decisions in order for people to challenge him. I'm not sure if the leader of the guard made it down or not but what if they don't want to take orders from Kane after they see their people getting strung up and killed.

The guard are the ones with the weapons. What if they imposed martial law and took over? I'm not sure they would ever go that route but it could be interesting I think.
Yeah, I think there's going to be conflict there at some point. Sinclair calling him "Chancellor Kane" so pointedly was an obvious set up. This is another one of those things that maybe should be moved again to the spoilers thread.

I kind of expect the sequence of events to go like this: Kane will make some egregious error and then somebody (who is probably a brand new character/guest star) will pop out of the woodwork and be like "Boo this man! I should be the chancellor instead!"

What are you talking about with the guards getting strung up? I must be forgetting something.