Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
I mean Lee is correct in her statement. Any time you search up Bellarke gifs you are going to get the feels. No doubt about that.
True, especially combined with the emotional song lyrics that typically accompany them.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Songs just make the feels even stronger.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
My heart stands still when I see 3.05.

There is so much emotion in his eyes, I felt like I was going to die.
I feel the same way, I truly do. My heart stops

Sometimes I'm in awe of how much emotion, tension, deep feelings there are between Bellamy and Clarke

Yesterday when I was waiting for Jane the virgin to start, there was 10 min left. So since my phone is connected to my TV- guess what scene I decided to pull up? 3x05 It still gets me. I'm still surprised in such a good way by the things they got off their chest. Also,

Because I love PAIN.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I can't with fan vids anymore. The feels and tears that accompany watching them are too strong.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-03-2016, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely not 3.05 rose.

We are such masochist

Old 05-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
For now though, I'm just glad Clarke acknowledged their mutual need for each other because even though it's obvious to the shippers already, it means that it's been canonically validated as well.
Yep, expecially because other than Bellarke per se, i see that as character development for Clarke. Since middle s2 she thought that she had to carry the burden alone, it's also why even if Bellamy tried to carry some of it too at the end of s2, she couldn't let him do that. It's like she thought she was alone and she needed to do everything alone, even carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. But finally she's recognizing it's not true at all. She's not alone, she has people who wants to help her (specifically Bellamy) and no matter how she tries to take everything on her shoulders, she can't. Bellamy has the right to feel the pain of what they did on MW too and her leaving, her not acknowledging his part on what they did, even if she did that because she cares about him, hurted him more than her letting him taking some of the burden off her shoulders. She gets it now. She gets it that they are better together, that they can help each other like nobody can and that carrying the weight of the world together is better than doing it alone.

This episode was really amazing character wise. It was mostly about Bellamy's character development (his understanding of what it is really his fault, his choice of forgiving Clarke even if she hurted him, his understanding that anger is his worst enemy and he needs to work on that etc.) but there was some really great character development for Clarke too.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

which is why this needs to be reposted!

Probably the most beautiful Bellarke evolution video. I've ever seen. If you haven't see it, you will be blown away
Old 05-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

We really are masochists but Bellarke are worth the pain IMO.

Fan videos invoke the best/worst kinds of feels because there's an actual soundtrack to the feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
Yep, expecially because other than Bellarke per se, i see that as character development for Clarke. Since middle s2 she thought that she had to carry the burden alone, it's also why even if Bellamy tried to carry some of it too at the end of s2, she couldn't let him do that. It's like she thought she was alone and she needed to do everything alone, even carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. But finally she's recognizing it's not true at all. She's not alone, she has people who wants to help her (specifically Bellamy) and no matter how she tries to take everything on her shoulders, she can't. Bellamy has the right to feel the pain of what they did on MW too and her leaving, her not acknowledging his part on what they did, even if she did that because she cares about him, hurted him more than her letting him taking some of the burden off her shoulders. She gets it now. She gets it that they are better together, that they can help each other like nobody can and that carrying the weight of the world together is better than doing it alone.

This episode was really amazing character wise. It was mostly about Bellamy's character development (his understanding of what it is really his fault, his choice of forgiving Clarke even if she hurted him, his understanding that anger is his worst enemy and he needs to work on that etc.) but there was some really great character development for Clarke too.
Great post and I totally agree. Clarke finally realised that the burden is not hers to hold alone - which was what Bellamy was trying to tell her at that time - and it ended up eating her inside, likewise with Bellamy. It just manifested in different ways. That's also why I cannot agree with people who said Clarke has no support system because apart from other Skaikrus, she has Bellamy for life. Even if he'll never openly admit it at the moment, at least.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

The video is amaizng, it deserves a repost.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Great post and I totally agree. Clarke finally realised that the burden is not hers to hold alone - which was what Bellamy was trying to tell her at that time - and it ended up eating her inside, likewise with Bellamy. It just manifested in different ways. That's also why I cannot agree with people who said Clarke has no support system because apart from other Skaikrus, she has Bellamy for life. Even if he'll never openly admit it at the moment, at least.
She has a GREAT support system, the problem is that until now she was the one not letting other people be her support system. I get it, because i'm kind of the same. She's really reserved like me, and we prefer doing things alone instead of letting others help us, but there is nothing wrong in admitting that sometimes we need help, that sometimes we can't do everything alone and finding a person like Bellamy who will be there no matter what is really important. And the truth is that Bellamy is similar to Clarke in that respect. Emotionally speaking he opens up only with her, he has problems opening up even with his sister. Since he was little he had to carry the burden of everything on his shoulders and it wasn't until Clarke came into his life, that he let someone else carry some of it too. But that's the point: he realized before her that there was a person he could rely on, a person he could share the burden with. It's not a coincidence that Bellamy said 'together' in 2x16 and Clarke in 3x13. For him they were already a team, they were already carrying the weight of the world together in s2 but she realized that only recently.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
The video is amaizng, it deserves a repost.
Isn't it though? I get so emotional when the music swells near the end and it switches between Bellamy saying Clarke and hug from 3x13 :Thud:
Old 05-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same Lee, I just watched that and ALL THE FEELS. Thanks for posting, Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
She has a GREAT support system, the problem is that until now she was the one not letting other people be her support system. I get it, because i'm kind of the same. She's really reserved like me, and we prefer doing things alone instead of letting others help us, but there is nothing wrong in admitting that sometimes we need help, that sometimes we can't do everything alone and finding a person like Bellamy who will be there no matter what is really important. And the truth is that Bellamy is similar to Clarke in that respect. Emotionally speaking he opens up only with her, he has problems opening up even with his sister. Since he was little he had to carry the burden of everything on his shoulders and it wasn't until Clarke came into his life, that he let someone else carry some of it too. But that's the point: he realized before her that there was a person he could rely on, a person he could share the burden with. It's not a coincidence that Bellamy said 'together' in 2x16 and Clarke in 3x13. For him they were already a team, they were already carrying the weight of the world together in s2 but she realized that only recently.
Well said. I'm the same way too which is probably why I relate so much to both Bellamy and Clarke (as individual characters). No one can operate without a good support system so I'm glad they both realise it now. Bellamy probably realised it earlier than Clarke though.

They both shut down emotionally due to different circumstances (Clarke due to her father's death and her indirect contribution to it) and Bellamy (taking care of Octavia since the moment she was born, and interestingly also contributing to his mother's death indirectly too). As close as Bellamy/Octavia used to be ... I do think he holds back on telling her some things which he really only shares with Clarke (re: feeling like a monster than his mum would not be proud of etc.).

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Mmm, Bellamy, i wonder what she really needs..like you said gives her whatever she needs
Old 05-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bellamy = best present to Clarke. She said it herself in any case.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Same Lee, I just watched that and ALL THE FEELS. Thanks for posting, Rose.
Of course! I will definitely be bumping that vid up this week lol. It was almost like a short film

Quote:
They both shut down emotionally due to different circumstances (Clarke due to her father's death and her indirect contribution to it) and Bellamy (taking care of Octavia since the moment she was born, and interestingly also contributing to his mother's death indirectly too). As close as Bellamy/Octavia used to be ... I do think he holds back on telling her some things which he really only shares with Clarke (re: feeling like a monster than his mum would not be proud of etc.).
Oh Absolutely! I completely agree. Which is why I truly hope we get a moment between them next season (I don't see it happening in the next 3 episode) where they just breathe a little bit. I want Clarke to tell Bellamy something her her dad, something about Wells. Something she wouldn't share with anyone else except him. I really hope for a moment like that where she also lets her guard down and they just talk for a moment