Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2016, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

No, it is just a lot to read, and my phone screen makes the words look weird.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Hey Rose ... emotional titles are our forte at this point.

Should I be offended, hmm Lee?
haha and I wouldn't have it any other way I SIGNED UPP FOR BELLARKE AFTER ALL haha
Old 05-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Bellarke = Emotional roller coaster.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

"The feels are strong with this one."-Lee
Is what I am hearing over and over again while I am scrolling through gifs.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-03-2016, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
Bellarke = Emotional roller coaster.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-03-2016, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

can't see what you posted Lee ugh my work comp
Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

The generic post, "IM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION" gif

Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
No, it is just a lot to read, and my phone screen makes the words look weird.
Ahh I see. You probably shouldn't read the second half of my post then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
haha and I wouldn't have it any other way I SIGNED UPP FOR BELLARKE AFTER ALL haha
Haha you know it girl. We're all in deep, good or bad, so better make ourselves comfortable in any case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
"The feels are strong with this one."-Lee
Classic Lee.

More comments on the previous thread posts :

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
I'm not saying I'd be totally shocked if Bellamy were to vocalize his feelings for Clarke, but I also just don't see that happening either. I don't think even he realizes yet exactly what his feelings are. It definitely struck him in 3x02 how deeply he cares and the lengths he'll go to for her. But that still doesn't mean his feelings are romantic or that he would perceive his feelings as such. He's not concerned with defining their relationship or what Clarke means to him. For all Bellamy is a vocal individual (inspiring speech anyone? ) and definitely emotional those two aspects don't exactly congeal in his character. He's vocal in expressing his opinions and working to convince others. But he doesn't express his emotions in words. Rather he allows his emotions to lead his actions - often impulsively.

But what he shares with Clarke is different. She's the first person aside from his mother and sister with whom he's shared such an intimate bond. I think that scares him. Rightly so. Being so open and vulnerable to someone is terrifying. I believe it significant that he's never told Clarke he needs her - at least not in those exacts words. Bellamy doesn't want to need anyone. He's had to take care of things on his own for such a long time. His responsibility. So it was so important that Clarke learned to read the other ways Bellamy was telling her he needed her. She's been learning since season one how to read Bellamy and what he can't say. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if Clarke is the first to tell Bellamy she loves him. Followed by, "And I know you love me too."
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
Yes, i agree that Bellamy has an hard time expressing his feelings vocally, but it's also true that this season he has been more open about them. He said to her 'you left me!' and then tried to mask it as 'you left us' in 3x05 and he straight up said 'i was so angry with you for leaving' in 3x13. It may seem nothing, but it's a lot coming from Bellamy and showing us he's getting there in opening up even verbally with her. The point is: is he going to get there before the end of the season or not? It depends on A LOT of factors. I think he's still afraid to be completely emotionally vulnerable with her because even if he has forgiven her, her leaving still hurted him deeply. That's why he called her Wanheda and tried with all his strenght to push her away on the scene on the beach at the beginning because he knows he can't help being emotionally vulnerable with her (it took him 3 seconds, guys, literally ), but he's not sure he wants it because he doesn't want her to hurt him again. So he's trying to protect himself with her but at the same time he can't because he needs her. Are we going to reach a point where the emotions become too much and the situation is so heavy that Bellamy confess something even if he doesn't want to? It's possible, like it's possible it's not going to happen, and the situation between them isn't going to change until s4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I definitely agree with what you are saying. And i would really love to see them continuing to go with Clarke making all the first steps with Bellamy in their relationship because like you said with her other two romances was the contrary. Both Finn and Lexa kind of pushed her in that direction. But with Bellamy, it's usually Clarke who starts all their meaningful interaction. It's also why in a way i think she didn't think that her leaving at the end of s2 would affected him that much. I don't think she realized until 3x05 how much he truly needed her, that her needing him wasn't one sided. That's also why in 3x13 she said 'we need each other' because she's finally recognizing that they both do.

It's also true however that there has been a lot of emphasis on Bellamy's feelings this year, and it can't be a coincidence. Let me make an example: can i see Bellamy telling her in a normal situation that he needs her and loves her? No, at all. He's not there yet. Can i see him telling her these things if she's unconscious, if he thinks she's going to die, if it's his last chance to try to make her come back to him? Eh..yes, i can. Like i've said it all depends on how they want to proceed with this. At the moment is like we are on a turning point and everything can happen. We can have Bellamy confessing his feelings for her in a moment of weakness and her not hearing them or hearing them but both ignoring them because they are not ready, OR we can have them not confessing anything, continuing to be subtle about their feelings for each other and the writers waiting for s4 to develop anything remotely romantic between them.

Basically i'm with you, i would prefer Clarke to continue to make the first steps in their relationship, especially because this would set them apart from her previous romances completely (they are already very different but in this case they would be even more different), but i can't ignore how the narrative is putting emphasis on Bellamy's feelings this year, so yeah i wouldn't be surprised at all if we are going to see Bellamy confess something to her, to himself or to others. But it's all speculation at the moment, because really we don't know, the writers can really go in so many different directions at the moment that even when i'm making a prediction i'm like: 'it could be, but then it could be even the contrary, I DON'T KNOW'
Really good points which you both have brought up and again, I guess I agree with both perspectives in a sense. Out of the two, Clarke is definitely the person who vocalises her feelings better whereas Bellamy is a bit more reserved and lets his actions speak instead of verbalising his feelings.

It really could go either way, I think it really depends on what storylines TPTB have in mind for the finale and whether they want to broach the romance topic next season instead or leave it as a "food for thought" point by bringing in some romance elements in the finale.

For now though, I'm just glad Clarke acknowledged their mutual need for each other because even though it's obvious to the shippers already, it means that it's been canonically validated as well.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-03-2016, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

It hurts!!!
Feels are always strong with Bellarke.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

I mean Lee is correct in her statement. Any time you search up Bellarke gifs you are going to get the feels. No doubt about that.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

haha Lee, old is gold

Quillan, that gif you posted of Bellamy, that exact moment where he looks up at her, I can't even explain how much I love it. In that small moment, I just see pure sincerity in Bellamy's eyes. In that moment, they are just Clarke and Bellamy and not leaders for opp sides. Also Bob and his eyes, there's always such depth, it kills me
Old 05-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

My heart stands still when I see 3.05.

There is so much emotion in his eyes, I felt like I was going to die.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, the unspoken eye gazes are the best.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-03-2016, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

We are living off of, 3 hugs, a kiss on the cheek, eye sex and a few "I need you/We need each other"