Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
I think I have drifted away from shipping Clexa tbh. I mean I shipped both Bellarke and Clexa but now that I am caught up all I want to see is Bellarke.

*feels a little guilty but masks that guilt with Bellarke gifs*

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-03-2016, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh more videos, thanks Jessy! Here's mine BTW in case anyone wants to view more videos (they're older ones though).

Quillan, it's perfectly fine to ship both though ... people have different tastes in ships all the time and that's what keeps it interesting. LOVE the Bellarke GIF you chose to post BTW.

Finally commenting on some of the older posts because there's just not enough time to keep up :

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I agree you guys. Catering to fans tends to ruin shows which is why I think Jason on twitter frustrated me so much b/c I felt like that was exactly what he was doing. And I will never see Bellarke as fan service considering the way their relationship has been built from the BEGINNING of the show.

And I completely agree that it's best to keep expectations low which is why I guess I wasn't disappointed by anything we got in this last episode like some fans on tumblr appear to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I was just in the Bellarke tag on tumblr and this person makes a good point about Bellamy vocalizing his feelings for Clarke that I hadn't really thought of.
He was most definitely doing that and of course gaslighting fans which is unacceptable. I feel like people who are screaming "fanservice!" are completely ignoring the fact that it's been built up from the start ... not in a in-your-face kind of way but definitely still there; the little hints that they care/worry about each other a little more than they do for the others, the depths to which they'd go through to keep the other safe, how seamlessly they work together as a partnership and the list goes on and on. BC are so in sync with each other, it's insane, and if episodes 11 to 13 have shown anything, it's that time/distance/unresolved tensions between them have done nothing to dilute their connection. Rather they have adapted their ways of interacting with each other because things ARE different now and they've been scarred by different events/incidences in their lives.

People were disappointed? I had no idea, I didn't think people expected something blatantly romantic to come out of the hug scene because again it's just not how the show rolls.

And that meta is amazing, I don't know how people can put those thoughts into words so well but I completely agree with what the person said.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
I think I have drifted away from shipping Clexa tbh. I mean I shipped both Bellarke and Clexa but now that I am caught up all I want to see is Bellarke.

*feels a little guilty but masks that guilt with Bellarke gifs*
Don't worry! I think this fandom's wars sometimes make feel the people who ship both an anomaly, but i think they aren't actually. My main problem with Clexa was how fast they developped their relationship, expecially since Lexa's betrayal last season, but Eliza and Alycia had definitely chemistry and their scenes were very shippable IMHO. However nobody does the sexy eye-contact like Eliza and Bob and Bellarke development is just better IMHO. So yes, you can definitely ship both, i don't see nothing wrong with that

Erin and Clarie has posted their review of 3x13 finally! You can heard it here
Old 05-03-2016, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the review, off to read.

Evolution of BC needing each other ...

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He was most definitely doing that and of course gaslighting fans which is unacceptable. I feel like people who are screaming "fanservice!" are completely ignoring the fact that it's been built up from the start ... not in a in-your-face kind of way but definitely still there; the little hints that they care/worry about each other a little more than they do for the others, the depths to which they'd go through to keep the other safe, how seamlessly they work together as a partnership and the list goes on and on. BC are so in sync with each other, it's insane, and if episodes 11 to 13 have shown anything, it's that time/distance/unresolved tensions between them have done nothing to dilute their connection. Rather they have adapted their ways of interacting with each other because things ARE different now and they've been scarred by different events/incidences in their lives.
I was reading some comments here and there and i was baffled by some people saying that the Bellarke's development was too soon. Like for real? They hugged! It's not like they did anything that we didn't already see before They LOVE each other, they LOVED each other before Lexa even appeared on the scene. It's not romantic yet, of course, but it's a deep love. They are two of the most important people in each other's life. Their development began in s1 and it's not over yet. So calling it fanservice it's a real stretch for me. They are canonically one of the most important bonds in the show and frankly speaking probably the best developped
And like you said they really proved this season that their bond is unbreakable no matter what.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

So much to read! Time to waste more of my life!!

Yay Quil!

Jess you are right, no one does eye everything quite like Bellarke.

Last edited by Leelith; 05-03-2016 at 04:43 AM
Old 05-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lee, Jessy.

I'm feeling less wonky now but still a bit hazy. Damn viral fever/sore throat really did a number on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I was reading some comments here and there and i was baffled by some people saying that the Bellarke's development was too soon. Like for real? They hugged! It's not like they did anything that we didn't already see before They LOVE each other, they LOVED each other before Lexa even appeared on the scene. It's not romantic yet, of course, but it's a deep love. They are two of the most important people in each other's life. Their development began in s1 and it's not over yet. So calling it fanservice it's a real stretch for me. They are canonically one of the most important bonds in the show and frankly speaking probably the best developped

And like you said they really proved this season that their bond is unbreakable no matter what.
I suppose they're right, if three years of solid development seems too fast in a show that moves relationships in lighting speed. Like you said, it's a deep love - whether it's grown into legit romantic feelings is still debatable I agree - between two people who understand each other better so well and have such a compelling arc, both individually and together. I think people like to pshaw the idea of Bellarke also because they were canon in the books so they probably think shippers are reading into that and projecting a romance that isn't there but honestly I've never read the books so the idea of most people seeing something romantic there PURELY based on the books is just not true.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Sarah! Hope you feel better.

Guys, they are right, 3 years is way to fast. They should wait till they are dead til they become romantic.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

They'll be canon when they're like 80 years old.

Thanks Lee, a bit better but am still feeling out of it. The long nap I had just now helped a lot but the fever really messed me up.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hey! Better late than never.

Aw, Glad you are feeling better. Kick the sicknesses arse.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

True, but I'm not sure I'll be around to witness their canon-ness. God dammit.

I wish I could but I'm too weak to, I think.

Platonically touching his friend's face.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I will be a can of Bellarke, and wait for them till the day I die.

So platonic, much wow.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, that sounds slightly morbid but whatever floats your boat, girl.

Anyone remember which episode this is from? I could never identify it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

I do not even know what That sentence was, I did not mean to type can. I do not even remember what I meant to type, but is was not that.

I have no idea what That is from!!! How is this possible.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just dropping by to say hi before I go to work this morning!

Thanks for dropping those off, Jessy! SOOOOOO many great vids lately!

I was going to suggest updating the vids in the OP post, too! But since the end of Season 3 is near, what if we just wait until this summer to do it?

We could maybe even make a game out of it somehow, deciding which ones to put on there.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0f9db5123...sxlo1_1280.jpg

CREDIT

I wish I had talent.
ICON