Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndroll02 (View Post)
I think this played out fairly accurate to real life. Most men want to "fix" things (like Baze wanting to fix it by going and beating the tar out of Trey). Most men aren't going to sit down and talk it out. Men don't like to show vulnerability, especially to their kid. My husband would be the same way. He'd beat the crap out of someone if they hurt his kid, but I don't think he would sit down and bare his soul to his kid.
That's not what I'm talking about. I meant in general this season. It's like they are avoiding good baze/lux time. I just feel shafted as a fan of his.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't really think it's a Kris thing though. Aside from recently, we hadn't really gotten any good Cate/Lux either. I remember at the beginning of the season people would complain about the lack of their scenes. It's just a complete lack of family stuff in general this season. They've all been so isolated by their romantic relationships. Kris' screentime is with Emma, Shiri's is with Kerr, and Britt's is with Shaun. They've all gotten material, it's just not family stuff.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Total Fan

yeah we haven't gotten many scenes with just CL or BL or all 3. That's where I think people feel jipped.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya we got some BL in the beginning and we got some CL last night but as a whole we have had very few scenes and almost no CBL
Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Total Fan

I sent Britt a message on FB about her performance and she was sweet enough to write me back.
I'm so gonna miss this show and cast

Damn u CW!
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Passionate Fan

after the whole OTH thing i though okay put away those tissues nope i just balled this episode was so amazing why screw it up and cancel it why??? it was phenomenal i loved every minute and to see it come to an end is just sad i need more tissues now

Old 12-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
Keri, you and me are always like this

I can understand keeping it a secret in the office and what not, but to never once tell Baze maybe before they got serious (which happened in like 2 weeks but whatever) that she was involved with his dad is just unacceptable to me. It's not like she was with his best friend or something where if kept a secret it might be a big deal at first but it's easy to get over, that's his dad. She was his dad's mistress. It's so wrong. Then she lets him choose her over Jack when she knows the reason he flipped out over them and she stayed quiet. It's just all really messed up. I need them over even more now.

I count the toast as a Baze/Lux moment. Sure a one-on-one scene would have been great, but that was my favorite moment of the episode so I can't discount it. Plus we got a "love you kiddo" which was like #2 on my list of Baze/Lux things I wanted this season. The lack of CBL is what pissed me off because it's the show's central family and we never actually get anything with them especially when there's a legit reason to have scenes. I'm so scared the finale won't have a scene with them 3. It's my biggest fear of the finale.
Heck yeah, Lisa. Always

Yeah, I see what you mean about Emma keeping it a secret. It's a HUGE, MONUMENTAL deal, and she really should have come clean before they got serious. And letting Baze "pick" her over Jack was horrible. She obviously still has hard feelings over what Jack did to her, and probably wanted to punish him. She tried to make up for it by telling Jack about Tasha's trial, but still....

I agree that the toast was a beautiful BL moment, and the "Love you, kiddo" was awesome! And I think we're all upset about the absence of CBL. No JUST CBL scene in the finale is my biggest fear as well.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is a huge fear that we won't get just a CBL moment in the finale but I think we will. Liz knows how important family is to this show so I believe we will get something.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

I'm just really nervous now after the no CBL scene during Lux's first Thanksgiving with them fiasco. I'll be crossing everything imaginable we get one.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
It is a huge fear that we won't get just a CBL moment in the finale but I think we will. Liz knows how important family is to this show so I believe we will get something.
oh really? she could have fooled me. RME. She totally sold out to do the drama of another student/teacher relationship completely ignoring what made this show so good. This was the first episode in a LONG time that they were focused on lux and we barely got ANY CBL time.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed the episode so much and the aftermath made me feel a bit hopeful. they said the next episode will be a two hour "season finale" not "series finale" so probably that means the CW isn't official about should the show come back or not.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
oh really? she could have fooled me. RME. She totally sold out to do the drama of another student/teacher relationship completely ignoring what made this show so good. This was the first episode in a LONG time that they were focused on lux and we barely got ANY CBL time.
You need to understand that it wasn't Liz. You keep saying she sold out. The CW made her do these things or they wouldn't renew it for a second season. She knows the importance of CB and CBL you can tell that in every interview she gives but she was forced to put that aside for drama and new characters because the CW felt that is what would draw in ratings. You need to stop blaming Liz because she's done nothing wrong and I am so tired of people attacking her for things the CW did!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I enjoyed the episode so much and the aftermath made me feel a bit hopeful. they said the next episode will be a two hour "season finale" not "series finale" so probably that means the CW isn't official about should the show come back or not.
I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.
Ya I noticed it too. I got excited, there is still hope. I'll never give up
Old 12-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Ya I noticed it too. I got excited, there is still hope. I'll never give up
Neither will I