Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode Discussion 2X11: Stand Taken

LUX AND TASHA'S FRIENDSHIP IS PUT TO THE TEST - Lux (Britt Robertson) and Tasha (guest star Ksenia Solo) are forced to deal with the fallout of their recent actions and the potential outcome could change the course of both their lives. As a result, Lux can no longer hide her past from Cate (Shiri Appleby) and Baze (Kristoffer Polaha). Kerr Smith also stars. Gary Fleder directed the episode written by Adele Lim.

YouTube - Life unexpected 2x11 promo
Old 12-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Total Fan

Thanks Nat!!

This has been the longest week of my life!!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you, Nat!

LOL! Yeah I just can't contain my excitement!!!! 48 hours exactly!!! I need to do a few calculations... Let's see: if I go to bed now and wake up at noon tomorrow, then there will be 33 hours left... Mmm it's still a lot, I need to find another way...

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome

I know this week has gone by so slow. Im glad Im gonna be busy all day tomorrow and Tuesday morning.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Good for you! You can never be too busy when you wait for something.

We better appreciate this episode to the fullest because of the long winter break we'll have to endure after that.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:09 AM
New Fan

I think this week has gone so fast for me .. Can't believe it's Monday .. was I in a coma???????

I am sooooo excited for this episode as well ....
Old 12-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

The week went by pretty fast for me too. I think that's because I got a new fandom and have been so focused on it this week to pass the time so the days have just flown by.

The winter hiatus will be the worst though. That will definitely go slow no matter how much I love Christmas.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Total Fan

I know. We'll have to wait about 6-7 weeks for a new episode then after those 2 episodes it's all over with and my tuesday nights will be lonely

But let's not focus on that now. Let's focus on tomorrow night!! Then we can sulk after
Old 12-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes wait to sulk until Wednesday
Old 12-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
The week went by pretty fast for me too. I think that's because I got a new fandom and have been so focused on it this week to pass the time so the days have just flown by.

The winter hiatus will be the worst though. That will definitely go slow no matter how much I love Christmas.
This week has gone by fast for me, too - mostly because I have been working a lot. What is your new fandom, Lisa? ...and who are Simon and Alisha? Sounds fun.

I know! The winter hiatus will be the hardest to get through. I can't wait until Wednesday morning - when I can actually watch tomorrow night's episode!
Old 12-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Ha yeah well I will watch the episode again on the same night, as soon as it's online! Like I do almost every week!

Quote:
But let's not focus on that now. Let's focus on tomorrow night!! Then we can sulk after
Yes!! One more day!

When I first saw the promo I thought Baze was the one punching the guy at the court! But I'm even happier and intrigued that it's Jack!
We've talked a lot about Baze's reaction about all of this because that's what we see in the promo but I want some tears from Cate too!

Old 12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Total Fan

I just am waiting to see Baze go super dad on this dude!
Old 12-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
This week has gone by fast for me, too - mostly because I have been working a lot. What is your new fandom, Lisa? ...and who are Simon and Alisha? Sounds fun.

I know! The winter hiatus will be the hardest to get through. I can't wait until Wednesday morning - when I can actually watch tomorrow night's episode!
Misfits is my new fandom and Simon/Alisha are from it. One of my favorite shows ever, only 10 episodes so far. Seasons are only 6 episodes long so I watched them all this past week. Only took 1 day.

Are you working tomorrow night? Is that why you can't watch it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
I just am waiting to see Baze go super dad on this dude!
I can't wait for that. I love Baze in daddy mode.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Baze in daddy mode is the best.

I want tears from Cate too, this is gonna be so great!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
Misfits is my new fandom and Simon/Alisha are from it. One of my favorite shows ever, only 10 episodes so far. Seasons are only 6 episodes long so I watched them all this past week. Only took 1 day.

Are you working tomorrow night? Is that why you can't watch it?
Cool! I haven't heard of Misfits. Does it air here in the US at all? I assume you watch it all online?

Yep...I have to work tomorrow night. In fact, they scheduled me to close the store FIVE nights in a row this week! It's going to be a rough one.