Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Total Fan

I've got my tissues handy. And a nice headache to go with them! Ugh.
I can't wait. I think I gotta find stuff to do until then bc I'm sitting here just watching the clock tick away!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Ha me too, but the box is almost empty. So I will put another one next to it - you never know. I hope your headache will go away, though!
Lol, same here! I was thinking about doing some cleaning!

Quote:
Ooh, okay, thanks. I definitely will. This episode looks BEYOND amazing. I've been looking forward to it for a week now.
No problem! Agreed!

One hour left, yessss!

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 12-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Total Fan

watching Glee tryin to get through this loooooong hour!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL I'm also watching a bit of Glee but I'm doing lots of things at the same time... The hour is going by fast!

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 12-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im here lurking. I can't stay away. 3 hours for me
Old 12-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

holy crapp, there is too much intense going around for me tonight the court scene is going to make me burst in tears I know it.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I was crying all over this episode.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can someone tell me what happened please? I won't get to watch until tomorrow and I'm going crazy. This episode looked so good. I can't wait. So what all came out about Lux and the foster dad? Did she tell Cate everything? What happened after Baze went after the foster dad in court? Did we get lots of good family scenes? Did Tasha get in trouble? Did Lux and Eric's relationship come out?
Old 12-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxfan (View Post)
Can someone tell me what happened please? I won't get to watch until tomorrow and I'm going crazy. This episode looked so good. I can't wait. So what all came out about Lux and the foster dad? Did she tell Cate everything? What happened after Baze went after the foster dad in court? Did we get lots of good family scenes? Did Tasha get in trouble? Did Lux and Eric's relationship come out?
Lux testified and she said that the reason she hit Trey back when she was living with Valerie and him was because she was scared he was going to force her to have sex with him. She mentioned how he was her first, second, third, fourth kiss and how he threatened that if she told the truth, Valerie would send her back to foster care so since she really wanted to be with Valerie, she had to be with him. But then that night she hit him and tried to get away and he got her and hit her and shoved her down the stairs which caused the stroke.

Jack went after Trey in court but he didn't get in trouble.

There was a really good Cate/Lux scene and this really sweet toast from Baze to Lux towards the end of the episode. Baze was very much in protective father mode throughout the episode.

Tasha got the minimum sentence which was 2 months in a penitentiary or something like that. I can't remember, I need to rewatch.

The Lux/Eric thing comes out in the finale. It was in the promo. Eric tells them about him and Lux being together and Baze attacks him. Lux and Math try to stop him and Lux tells him he doesn't even know about his own relationship and reveals the truth about the Emma/Jack affair which she heard at the end of this episode.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

I just have to say this episode was amazing. I fully understand Lux 100% bc I AM Lux. And Brittany's performance was amazing! So was Shiri's and omg Kris. Wow his face after learning what happened to his daughter. It's just a face that every real father would have.
The thing I could of gone without was Eric. But then again I'm glad he opened up to Lux and made her understand that everything will be ok.
The scenes with Lux and Cate at the end when Cate told Lux that you couldn't get rid of me even if you tried. Ah that melted my heart. And then Lux going to Valerie and basically telling her off. Gosh I felt like this was the best episode to date and I can't believe it's all ending and I don't even know what to say but I'm at a loss for words.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
So what all came out about Lux and the foster dad?
The foster dad intimidated and sexually molested/raped her numerous times. One night Lux didn't want to do what Trey wanted so she smashed a lamp over his head. She screamed for Valerie. Then Trey pushed her down the flight of stairs, which knocked her out. Valerie didn't believe her when she told her. That's why she left.

Quote:
Did she tell Cate everything?
About what happened to her at Valerie's: Yes- on the stand.

About Eric: No

Quote:
What happened after Baze went after the foster dad in court?
His dad got off with a warning. Nothing really happened to Baze.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I loved that scene with Lux and Valerie at the end. Her thanking her for not believing her so she was sent back to foster care and decided to get emancipated leading her to Cate and Baze.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks to everyone who answered me/summarized. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to watch it!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

finally back to the family dynamic. This is what has been missing all season. Sigh.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkPunk88 (View Post)
I loved that scene with Lux and Valerie at the end. Her thanking her for not believing her so she was sent back to foster care and decided to get emancipated leading her to Cate and Baze.
this for me was so brave of Lux.

It was like one of those times where people say to you "things happen for a reason" and you sort of look at them and want to slap them. But for Lux this was one of those moments where she realized that had Valerie done something although it may have lead to her no longer being abused it would of never led her to Cate and Baze. It was a great scene!