Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
What is up with Lux cleavage? She never wore stuff like that before. Good Lord.
I noticed that, too lol. I don't think she was even wearing a bra during basketball practice with Math. Maybe they're trying to get better ratings by having her dress sexier? Weird! She was all flannel and jackets last season. They've really changed the style for her and Cate. I always thought Cate was dressed really cute last season and this season she's had a few outfits that were cringeworthy
Old 09-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxfan (View Post)
I noticed that, too lol. I don't think she was even wearing a bra during basketball practice with Math. Maybe they're trying to get better ratings by having her dress sexier? Weird! She was all flannel and jackets last season. They've really changed the style for her and Cate. I always thought Cate was dressed really cute last season and this season she's had a few outfits that were cringeworthy

That outfit Cate wore to play basketball at the end. What is she a farmer?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was okay. Not my favorite but I still loved it. Was so glad to have Jones back but too bad Lux was just using him and treating him like crap he is such a good guy I hope she realizes that soon.
Cate being high at the radio station and then calling Baze for tips on how to get un-high was priceless!
Im just not liking Paige at all, she's causing too much drama and she annoys me. I hated watching Cate and Ryan fight, I understand why Ryan felt the need to defend his sister but I also hated seeing him accuse Lux. And you could tell he felt so bad about accusing her after he found out it was his sister that did it.
Loved the whole golfing thing especially Cate "accidentally" hitting Kelly with a golf ball
Loved all the Baze/Ryan we got, even the part where they were yelling at each other. It was hilarious when Ryan found out about Paige and Baze the look on his face made me laugh And then them in the end playing on the same team, it was so sweet. And I know a lot of you said that that scene seemed forced but it didn't to me. It seemed very natural. It was so great from the beginning with Cate and Ryan giving Baze the money to them all goofing off playing basketball. I would love to get more moments like that. Its those that make the episode for me

Oh ya and I loved the Math/Lux scene. I may not like Math but I like the advice he gives to Lux and I think he's right about it as well.

Lux in this episode I liked her. I keep going back and forth on her. I do understand her reasoning for cheating and everything but I just hate that she can't come out and ask for help from Cate or Baze. I know she doesn't want them to see her as a bad kid but still you need to speak up and blaming her problems on Cate and Baze aren't gonna work forever especially if Cate and Baze finally start punishing her for everything she's been doing wrong.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Baze needs a roommate who will pay otherwise why was he looking for one? I doubt he's going to just let her stay for free. Why would he do that after what she did? I would assume she's going to go out and get a job. Unless we hear otherwise next episode, I don't really think that needs to be stated, it would be implied.

His "We need a roommate, you need a room" implies that she's taking the spot of the roommate they were looking for, and the roommate they were looking for was for monetary reasons as Math said last episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Of course once Math starts falling for her. Baze will get the brunt of Math's anger. Been there and done that last season. We don't need a part two.
Eww, I hope Math doesn't fall for her. I actually like watching Paige even though she's created so much trouble already so I need her far away from Math. I'm crossing my fingers for a Paige/Eric pairing.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eww Paige and Eric doesn't sound good to me. Actually nobody sounds good with Paige to me. She's just getting on my nerves with all the drama she's causing. I guess if we knew more about her then I wouldn't dislike her so much.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

I actually like watching Paige even though she's a complete disaster. Wanting a Eric/Paige thing is purely physical though. Shaun and Arielle are gorgeous and would look really good together. Plus I don't want Paige with Baze or Math and who else is there for her? It's not like Eric can actually be with Lux because of the whole teacher thing so he has no one too. He might actually be able to help her not be so crazy.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. I guess I'd much rather have her with Eric then with Math. I just wasn't really thinking of her with anyone. Do we know how long she's sticking around for?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I would assume forever. She's Ryan sister. I think they want to establish a family beyond Cate/Lux for him.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah okay. Ya I didn't really think she would be sticking around that long.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I see nothing wrong with Paige renting a room from Baze. They had a one night stand. Whatever. As long as she's not burning anything else down, it's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)
The only thing I was fascinated about this episode is seeing Jack and Doug.
hahaha
YouTube - Jack and Doug, Scene 1
Yes! I loved it. When Kerr and Doug were in that scene together on the golf court, I half-expected them to start making out.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I know I was waiting for it!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Ah okay. Ya I didn't really think she would be sticking around that long.
That's speculation on my part. I really have no idea. She very well could be around only for a little while, but I would assume since she's Ryan's sister, she'd stay.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya that does make sense. I guess we will have to wait and see
Old 09-28-2010, 11:18 PM
New Fan

I swear this show just keeps getting better and better. It's a shame it isn't as popular, but in terms of quality, this should be right on top. This week was intense, with Lux on a cheating streak and Paige stealing money from Cate. For one second I started hating Lux again when she talked down to her parents but yeah, I understand the pressure she's in. I like what Math said that every parent does that. What I didn't like though is Paige telling Cate that she wasn't being hospitable. I just didn't feel that way. And there's no excuse for stealing so she shouldn't have the last word when she walked out the door. This whole corporate thing going on in Baze's life is refreshing. It totally fits him. Oh and when Cate yelled, She sleeps everybody's sister! I laughed out loud. That was just funny. Sorry for rambling..I'm just loving this season so far.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Emma - Don't really care for her yet. She just seems uptight and I wanted to hit her for calling Lux "The Illegitimate One"
That was super annoying. She has a name. I wanted to hit her too.