Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2012, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
I don't mind Castle and Beckett but you are right Anna they are everywhere. I put castle and every possible combination of castle/beckett under my tumblr savior for now!
You did the right thing, beause it's all Castle! I don't even watch the show and I'm tired of it already

Quote:
Anna you should be scared of the red wedding, the night I read it I hade nigthmares but don't worry about it now, you are only reading the first book!
OMG, you had nightmares? I'm even more scared now When does the Red Wedding happen, in book 3?

Quote:
p.s Today I feel lucky because I don't watch any of the Shonda's shows. Half my dash is in pain!!
I watch GA and I'm avoiding tumblr today until I've watched the episode The good thing is that I don't love anyone on that show, so if someone died I won't be too sad
Old 05-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
Me too! I own the first three movies on DVD. I didn't like X3 that much, but I thought First Class was a very good movie! I have never watched the cartoons though.
I have them on DVD too I don't know... XF3 wasn't good but Phoenix!! I wish they had dedicated the whole movie to that storyline, it would have been so much better

Quote:
I put castle and every possible combination of castle/beckett under my tumblr savior for now!
The problem is that sometimes you block users with castle on their url. Ugh those shows with words that can be in several posts, like Glee, Lost.

Quote:
I don't even watch the show and I'm tired of it already
If you watched the show you wouldn't be tired of it though

Quote:
When does the Red Wedding happen, in book 3?
Yes

Ugh GA. I'm so glad I stopped watching that show a while ago
Old 05-18-2012, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The problem is that sometimes you block users with castle on their url. Ugh those shows with words that can be in several posts, like Glee, Lost.
Yep. It happened somethimes in my tracked tags But the castle thing is temporary, only until the madness stops. I did that with THG, too when it was out. The only permanent tags on my tumblr savior are skate related
Old 05-18-2012, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
Yep. It happened somethimes in my tracked tags But the castle thing is temporary, only until the madness stops. I did that with THG, too when it was out. The only permanent tags on my tumblr savior are skate related
Well Castle might be going on a for a while I have way too many things blacklisted. But mostly because of one blog. People I follow usually watch the same things I do, like 95% of my dash watches Parks and/or X-Files
Old 05-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

I usually post things about Fringe and GOT but lately I've been posting a lot about Smash which I'm kinda ashamed of but I can't help it!
I don't know what my blog is going to be about this summer. Probably food

Last edited by ~Ross; 05-18-2012 at 06:02 AM
Old 05-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Everybody's blog change a bit during the summer. I only have one summer show so there will probably be lots of Breaking Bad
Old 05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Could be That sucks, poor Michael. Maybe it would be better for him to be cast in a better show. I don't know why showrunners insist on turning their shows into soap operas. Scott Rosenbaum I'm looking at you
I think in this case it was done on network orders. USA fired the original showrunner after the first season and told the new showrunner to retool the show although it averaged almost 4 million viewers per episode. Apparently, the retooling entailed a new love interest for Kate and the development of a love triangle that seems to make the Kate character look mean and obnoxious. A shame if that's really the case because when I watched the pilot, I thought Sarah Shahi was very charismatic and had a great screen presence about her. I would never want Michael's show to get cancelled, but I have to admit the selfish part of me would like to see him in something that is a little bit more interesting to watch than a show about mediating.

Quote:
Awww I've only seen her in BSG, but she did a very good job in that show, she's a very good actress
Watching Tricia kick so much butt in the Criminal Minds finale has made me even more desperate for Scent Of The Missing to get picked up. I really think I am going to cry if it doesn't happen. I know I would still probably get to see her in various guest star roles but it wouldn't be the same as her having her own TV show.

Oh, and Fran, when I watched Criminal Minds, I couldn't help thinking that Shemar Moore would make a great Luke Cage if the character ever appears in any of the Avengers movies.

This is Shemar Moore in case you've never heard of him:

Old 05-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-21-2012, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

That picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by poehler-bear (View Post)
I have them on DVD too I don't know... XF3 wasn't good but Phoenix!! I wish they had dedicated the whole movie to that storyline, it would have been so much better
Oh yes, I would have love that!

Quote:
Ugh GA. I'm so glad I stopped watching that show a while ago
It should have ended a long time ago

lol at that DA live-tweeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think in this case it was done on network orders. USA fired the original showrunner after the first season and told the new showrunner to retool the show although it averaged almost 4 million viewers per episode. Apparently, the retooling entailed a new love interest for Kate and the development of a love triangle that seems to make the Kate character look mean and obnoxious. A shame if that's really the case because when I watched the pilot, I thought Sarah Shahi was very charismatic and had a great screen presence about her. I would never want Michael's show to get cancelled, but I have to admit the selfish part of me would like to see him in something that is a little bit more interesting to watch than a show about mediating.
That sucks. Well, if it gets cancelled let's hope he gets cast in a more interesting show. Are you planning on watching this show anyway?

Quote:
Watching Tricia kick so much butt in the Criminal Minds finale has made me even more desperate for Scent Of The Missing to get picked up. I really think I am going to cry if it doesn't happen. I know I would still probably get to see her in various guest star roles but it wouldn't be the same as her having her own TV show.
Awww I really hope it gets picked up! Prayer circle

Ross, I just watched the Jaime/Brienne scene, it was awesome!

His face

I think I'm shipping them already

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 05-21-2012 at 08:30 AM
Old 05-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh yes, I would have love that!
I just realized I wrote XF3 instead of X3. Get out of my head show!

Quote:
It should have ended a long time ago
It should! But as long as the ratings are good... I can't believe they cancelled Pushing Daisies and kept GA

Quote:
lol at that DA live-tweeting
Retta is awesome! Actually the whole Parks cast and crew talk a lot about other tv shows, I love that so much. And sometimes it even gets to the show.

Quote:
I think I'm shipping them already
I haven't watched it yet, but I don't know. I think that all the feelings I had for Cersei/Jaime are gone at this point, but I don't know how I feel about J/B yet. I just know I love Brienne so much! She's becoming one of my favorites

AHHHH

Last edited by poehler-bear; 05-21-2012 at 06:18 PM
Old 05-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just realized I wrote XF3 instead of X3. Get out of my head show!
I didn't even notice that!

Quote:
It should! But as long as the ratings are good... I can't believe they cancelled Pushing Daisies and kept GA
Yeah, I've never watched PD, but I'm sure it was a better show than GA.

Quote:
Retta is awesome! Actually the whole Parks cast and crew talk a lot about other tv shows, I love that so much. And sometimes it even gets to the show.
That's cool. Amy loves GoT, doesn't she?

Quote:
I haven't watched it yet, but I don't know. I think that all the feelings I had for Cersei/Jaime are gone at this point, but I don't know how I feel about J/B yet. I just know I love Brienne so much! She's becoming one of my favorites
Me too, I love her so much! You need to watch it soon, they only had one scene, but it was so funny Best part of the episode for me. That and the Cersei/Tyrion scene, it was so well acted by both Lena and Peter

Quote:
AHHHH
I was gonna post that picture Awwww our babies <3
Old 05-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I've never watched PD, but I'm sure it was a better show than GA.
It was beautifully unique. GA is trying to be ER with sex

Quote:
That's cool. Amy loves GoT, doesn't she?
Yes she does And DA, Mad Men, Breaking Bad too and many more

Quote:
You need to watch it soon, they only had one scene, but it was so funny Best part of the episode for me. That and the Cersei/Tyrion scene, it was so well acted by both Lena and Peter
yes, those two were the only really great scenes in this episode. They are butchering Cat **** them. Also Robb/Jeyne

Quote:
I was gonna post that picture Awwww our babies <3
yees
Old 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so behind the times. I just found out that German actress Sibel Kekilli has been cast as Shae in season 2 of Game Of Thrones. Looks like she's slowly taking some steps towards Hollywood.

Quote:
That picture
He's gorgeous, isn't he? Handsome and fit. That's always a good combination.

Quote:
That sucks. Well, if it gets cancelled let's hope he gets cast in a more interesting show. Are you planning on watching this show anyway?
I might still watch the remaining episodes of season 1 and then pretend that the show ended there.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes she does And DA, Mad Men, Breaking Bad too and many more
You and Amy have the same taste in TV shows!

Quote:
yes, those two were the only really great scenes in this episode. They are butchering Cat **** them. Also Robb/Jeyne
Everyone is complaining about what they are doing with Cat
Robb/Jeyne Does that happen in the books or they made it up just to give him more screentime? Because they are boring as hell. I don't get the point of Jeyne's character. They should give more screentime to Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I'm so behind the times. I just found out that German actress Sibel Kekilli has been cast as Shae in season 2 of Game Of Thrones. Looks like she's slowly taking some steps towards Hollywood
I didn't know she was German! She plays a prostitute who is Tyrion's love interest.

Quote:
He's gorgeous, isn't he? Handsome and fit. That's always a good combination.
Yes

Quote:
I might still watch the remaining episodes of season 1 and then pretend that the show ended there.
That's probably a wise idea

ETA: Alex, that picture of Shemar Moore you posted is very distracting, I spent like one minute just looking at it, and I'm drooling at work

ETA 2:

F is for friends who do stuff together!
U is for you and me!
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Down here with the Westerosi!

credit

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 05-23-2012 at 04:17 AM
Old 05-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You and Amy have the same taste in TV shows!
yes, it's awesome

Quote:
Everyone is complaining about what they are doing with Cat
You'll see :/ but at least you'll read the books and know how great she is and know the Tullys, I feel sorry for those who haven't/won't read it

Quote:
Robb/Jeyne Does that happen in the books or they made it up just to give him more screentime? Because they are boring as hell. I don't get the point of Jeyne's character. They should give more screentime to Cat
It happens but very, very different. Jeyne is a completely different character. And we don't see them getting together. Cat is in Riverrun and Robb is out fighting the war so we only find out when they are together already and all through Cat's POV. I don't want to say much more because I don't want to spoil you about things that happen in the book

Jaime/Brienne will be amazing!