View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
Could be That sucks, poor Michael. Maybe it would be better for him to be cast in a better show. I don't know why showrunners insist on turning their shows into soap operas. Scott Rosenbaum I'm looking at you
I think in this case it was done on network orders. USA fired the original showrunner after the first season and told the new showrunner to retool the show although it averaged almost 4 million viewers per episode. Apparently, the retooling entailed a new love interest for Kate and the development of a love triangle that seems to make the Kate character look mean and obnoxious. A shame if that's really the case because when I watched the pilot, I thought Sarah Shahi was very charismatic and had a great screen presence about her. I would never want Michael's show to get cancelled, but I have to admit the selfish part of me would like to see him in something that is a little bit more interesting to watch than a show about mediating.

Quote:
Awww I've only seen her in BSG, but she did a very good job in that show, she's a very good actress
Watching Tricia kick so much butt in the Criminal Minds finale has made me even more desperate for Scent Of The Missing to get picked up. I really think I am going to cry if it doesn't happen. I know I would still probably get to see her in various guest star roles but it wouldn't be the same as her having her own TV show.

Oh, and Fran, when I watched Criminal Minds, I couldn't help thinking that Shemar Moore would make a great Luke Cage if the character ever appears in any of the Avengers movies.

This is Shemar Moore in case you've never heard of him: