View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:32 AM
~ayumi~
Elite Fan

That picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by poehler-bear (View Post)
I have them on DVD too I don't know... XF3 wasn't good but Phoenix!! I wish they had dedicated the whole movie to that storyline, it would have been so much better
Oh yes, I would have love that!

Quote:
Ugh GA. I'm so glad I stopped watching that show a while ago
It should have ended a long time ago

lol at that DA live-tweeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think in this case it was done on network orders. USA fired the original showrunner after the first season and told the new showrunner to retool the show although it averaged almost 4 million viewers per episode. Apparently, the retooling entailed a new love interest for Kate and the development of a love triangle that seems to make the Kate character look mean and obnoxious. A shame if that's really the case because when I watched the pilot, I thought Sarah Shahi was very charismatic and had a great screen presence about her. I would never want Michael's show to get cancelled, but I have to admit the selfish part of me would like to see him in something that is a little bit more interesting to watch than a show about mediating.
That sucks. Well, if it gets cancelled let's hope he gets cast in a more interesting show. Are you planning on watching this show anyway?

Quote:
Watching Tricia kick so much butt in the Criminal Minds finale has made me even more desperate for Scent Of The Missing to get picked up. I really think I am going to cry if it doesn't happen. I know I would still probably get to see her in various guest star roles but it wouldn't be the same as her having her own TV show.
Awww I really hope it gets picked up! Prayer circle

Ross, I just watched the Jaime/Brienne scene, it was awesome!

His face

I think I'm shipping them already

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 05-21-2012 at 08:30 AM